Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shakti Mat USA

The app works much better than any we have tried. We are very particular about our designs and website functionality and slidecart is super simple and super functional. I have reached out to the support team a couple of times for customizations and they have been amazing. Slidecart is awesome.

Everly Faith

This is by far the best and most useful app I use on my star, can't fault it. It has increased my conversions immensely and works perfectly.

Dog van Gogh

I have rarely experienced such a competent, fast and customer-oriented support, which responds to all my wishes. The app works wonderfully and with any problems a short email is enough so that you get everything you need.

ssplants

Works great! Defiantly much better than the standard cart. I would recommend you get this app if you using the shopify free themes

Butterflyers

Great app and even better service. These guys know what they're doing and their app and their service is worth every penny we pay!

nuffinz

Awesome support by Robert. Helped us in a critical timeframe very much. The app does an amazing job for us. Highly recommended.

Cartouches Certifiées

Best support I ever had on any APP in Shopify by far.
The reason I installed was because of the 5 stars and now I know why.
I'll probably use in all my projects.

Weekend Offender

A really great addition to our website! The app is fantastic and the customer service from Robert has been second to none. Thanks again.

KIMCH

Quick and friendly customer support! Sent an email to customer support asking for help with the installations, got a reply from Robert in just a few seconds. Highly recommended!

Speducci Mercatto

amazing customer service. In less than 24 hours they fixed 2 issues I had. I highly recommend this app!