Slide Cart Drawer by AMP

Slide Cart Drawer by AMP

Built for Shopify

Reviews (506)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and exceptional customer support. They value its seamless integration, customization options for tailored upsell offers, and real-time analytics for sales strategy refinement. The support team is noted for their quick responses and custom solutions. The app's upsell feature is seen as a significant contributor to covering its cost, making it a valuable tool for boosting sales and conversion rates.

December 29, 2023

Fully recommend for any one looking for a professional looking slide cart which seamlessly integrates with your website. The add ons are perfect for anyone who wants to increase their conversion rate

Nuvo Women
2 months using the app
February 7, 2024

Great app, easy to use, and excellent support team!

Totally recommend it!

Pott'd
About 1 month using the app
April 1, 2024

The support was very fast an very professional

Fastpromts
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
May 20, 2024

Fantastic assistance from Nair. Great app.

Thrive
About 9 hours using the app
January 7, 2024

I can always rely on Jared and Jhomar for any feature support. They responded fast and understood exactly what I needed help with. Great app and a great team to work with!

SunRowClub
22 days using the app
December 14, 2023

I recently required assistance with the Slide Cart App on my site, and the team was incredibly helpful. They were quick to respond and effectively addressed my needs. Their work on improving the cart's functionality, including adjusting the tiered rewards and updating the design, has greatly enhanced my site's user experience.

I was also impressed with their advice on enabling express checkout options. Their professional and efficient service made a significant difference. I highly recommend this team for their excellent support and expertise.

Dog Challenge Book | Offizielle Webseite
Austria
3 months using the app
November 23, 2023

This is by far the best app for add to cart I've used by far. Great upsell modules, and lot's of stuff. Also customer support is the best, they answer SUPER quickly.

Ignovys
Over 2 years using the app
December 14, 2023

The AMP team was extremely responsive and very helpful in getting their app to meet our needs. It’s a great app out of the box and their excellent support made it work perfectly for our needs.

Trilogene Seeds
About 2 months using the app
November 4, 2023

Well, I am only 1 full day in on using this app so I can not leave a review regarding performance. BUT what I can leave a review on is my experience with their customer support team - it has been nothing short of phenomenal. From the concise and quick responses to the speed of implementation, I give them a 10 out of 10. I was having trouble getting Slide Cart to work with my GemPage so the team requested collaborator access, went in there and within hours had me up and running. Ive requested minor changes here and there that I am unable to execute myself and they've swiftly helped me apply them. All in all, if you decide to use this app I can assure you that you will be in good hands and actually feel like a valued customer. Thank you Anoop, Anggy, Danh, Laura and the rest of the team over at Slide Cart that has helped me out!

Blissified
3 months using the app
July 7, 2023

This app is very effective and user-friendly. It has helped increase our conversion rate and is super easy to implement and use. The app developers respond right away and are hands-on with making updates to make sure their slide cart is compatible with your website and other apps. I'm very pleased with their services!

Dr. Bronner's
Over 1 year using the app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. replied July 7, 2023

Thank you for your review, team Dr. Bronner's! It's our pleasure to serve your business. All the best and we will be ready if there is any other question for us.

- Team TCC