Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Daon Beauty

Very good app and good service as well. they've addressed the issue I have and fixed it quickly. We recommend this app.

Shutter Bombs

Was recommended this app by a colleague and honestly can't say enough good things about it! Slide cart is awesome, especially on mobile - and I love all the in-app features (like upsells, discount box, etc) - before I had 3-4 other apps for all these, now I just have one! Better yet, support has been phenomenal. I had a quick question and needed help with a few custom settings and they responded IMMEDIATELY and took care of everything! Highly recommend. Cheers

MAHARI

I wasn't too happy with my theme's cart (Dawn) and this app fixed it. Gave me exactly what I wanted, it would have taken me hours to fix through custom coding otherwise!
Highly recommend if you want the sleek cart look

TobulaSveikata.lt

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

they have very fast and good support, in few hours they fixed all my problems asap, highly recommend

Levila

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutely amazing and so is the support! I had some trouble with the app and the support fixed this in no time on a weekend! I can't recommend this app enough!

Ane's - Source naturelle de beauté

Location France

This app is amazing! Working very well on my store and the team is professional and answered very quickly to my e-mails! I recommend it without doubts :)

ScentSpace

Location Australia

Fast support. wish they had live chat to make things a little easier for me but I like their fast support and good looking slidecart for my store.

VAMICON

Location Germany

Translation of the text does not work at all! I changed all the text to German, in the end nothing changed. Very bad!

October 7, 2021

Hey Vamicon, the translation settings are for multi-lingual stores using Weglot or Langify. For a single language store you need to edit the language settings instead. Send us an email and we will help you get set up.

Alyve

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have used slide cart o quickly implement an on page cart. The implementation was very straight forward. The support team have gone above and beyond with our request by even reviewing our code and then providing feedback and guidance for cart best practice. Big "YES" from me. Would recommend

Engravory

Time spent using app About 1 year

Blown away by this app and the amazing customer service. They have gone above and beyond to help us perfect the app for our site and looking forward to using it with my other stores.