Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Welsh alors ?

The app is very useful for my business and when i had a problem the customer service was very reactive :) i recommand

Maria & Sea

Excellent App and amazing customer support! Had a little problem with my theme, and they fixed it super fast. 100% recommended

MediumTall Clothing

Excellent App and great support! Had a minor bug, and they fixed it super fast. The app works great out of the box and has lots of features that we think will increase the AOV. Highly recommended!

Kolorspun

Highly recommended, best Cart app I've seen and great support. The cart is much better than the default Shopify cart page, and I benefited from features I hadn't even realized I wanted like the in-cart up sells, which helped increase our average order value. I needed some help at one point with a minor display compatibility issue, and got a response with a solution within a couple of hours.

volant

Really great. Customer service is amazing. They give the little extra to make you satisfied! The app works very well on phone as well.

People's Choice Beef Jerky

We highly recommend the Slide Cart feature from AppHQ. The app has all the features we were looking for in terms of upsell/cross-selling, discounts applied pre-checkout, as well as promotion bars. These small enhancements to the checkout process not only increase conversion but build AOV. The team at AppHQ went above and beyond in customer service making sure that the cart drawer integrated with some of the nuances to our theme. Additionally, they helped ensure proper integration with other apps we have including Bold Subscriptions. We couldn't recommend enough!

Gamechanger

One of the best Apps we've ever used and THE most helpful customer support I've ever had. Thank you very much

Bon Couscous

Nice App, and the support is amazingly reactive ! I had some troubles with the app and they fixed it a few hours later.

Eden Coffee Roasters

Had a small compatibility issue with my theme and they were quick to get it fixed and working properly. Much appreciated!

Bea's Bayou Skincare

App does just what I need and Robert was super helpful to get my cart to update immediately upon adding to cart. Would recommend!