Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

VAMICON

Location Germany

Translation of the text does not work at all! I changed all the text to German, in the end nothing changed. Very bad!

October 7, 2021

Hey Vamicon, the translation settings are for multi-lingual stores using Weglot or Langify. For a single language store you need to edit the language settings instead. Send us an email and we will help you get set up.

Alyve

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have used slide cart o quickly implement an on page cart. The implementation was very straight forward. The support team have gone above and beyond with our request by even reviewing our code and then providing feedback and guidance for cart best practice. Big "YES" from me. Would recommend

Engravory

Time spent using app About 1 year

Blown away by this app and the amazing customer service. They have gone above and beyond to help us perfect the app for our site and looking forward to using it with my other stores.

daprile

Location Italy

Fantastic and functional app. I would like to congratulate Robert because he was really nice, he edited the code for me implementing some things I requested, also sending me the demo video, I recommend it.

The Black Stuff

Location Ireland

Great functionality at a reasonable price. The developer of this app was very helpful in helping me implement it as my theme had some stuff that got in the way of it. Would highly recommend it.

Vicky Cakes

Robert helped me identify an issue I was having with our cart. He even recorded a Loom video to show me exactly what was wrong and how to fix it. I'm grateful for the speedy response and for him going above and beyond. Great app!

Etba3lly

Location Egypt

This app is by far the best and the fastest slide cart app I've ever used! The best part is how fast the support team is. They responded to my request asking for some specific customizations, it was all done in less than 10 mins! Thanks a lot Robert you are a god!

The Italian Shop

This developer goes above and beyond to help sort out any problems. The cart itself is excellent! Very fast and fluid, would 100% recommended

Good Science Beauty

Both the app and support from the developer are fantastic. The app works seamlessly and offers both an Upsell module and a discount field that allows customers to add a discount code in the cart rather than the checkout. I previously used a separate app for the discount in cart functionality, which had quite an impact on site speed and which I've now been able to uninstall. I've never had such great support experience with any other app. The developer, Robert, is extremely helpful and implemented a number of customizations that I requested swiftly and expertly. He even fixed a coding error on our site.
Couldn't recommend more.

Forte Series

This is the best app if your store doesn't have a slide cart! It integrates seamlessly with your theme, has a very easy to use dashboard and Robert is amazing. I emailed support about wanting to add some customizations to the cart and he responded and helped implement it so quickly. Probably the best communication I have ever had with an app developer. You should look into this app if you want to increase conversions and AOV.