Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Ginger Store

This app is good. It is simple and easy to use. It offers several useful customization options. Excellent customer service! Robert was fast to respond and update anything I needed. Highly recommended! Exactly what I was looking for!

Exam18

Pros - Quick and responsive support; Good UI but.. we just Uninstalled. The app is Unreliable: The app doesn't load most of the time and redirects our visitors to Shopify's default cart page; Not a value for money: $12.99 for just a slide cart is very expensive. I bet there is an opportunity to create a middle-tier at a more affordable price point and maybe exclude a module from the premium tier; Installation issues: We had to email support several times to get basic functionality running. Not worth the time at all.

Herobility

Love this app, many awesome functions and great support. Can recommend this to make the cart better.

WHAMISA Naturkosmetik

Excellent customer support!I can recommend the app to anyone who wants to increase the value of their shopping cart!

ISLA BANDS

Brilliant app and even better support. I had a minor issue setting the app up and the support team was nothing short of first-class. I couldn't recommend it enough.

Crafted Energy

Easily one of the nicest Shopify apps I've seen and/or integrated. The support team was lightning fast and very helpful. Overall, very excited about this app and would recommend it to anyone interested!

Shakti Mat NZ

Slide cart is a beautiful app that provides awesome additional functionality to your store. We use the discount box function so that customers can enter discount codes and see discounted prices before reaching the checkout page. We also use it show all accelerated checkout option on the cart page, which is one less click for shoppers to checkout. The design is simple and sleek and the support is excellent. Couldn't rate it more highly!

FATCO Skincare Products

This app is Great! Clean look, easy installation...and the developer has gone above and beyond to help us to find a way to get it to integrate with a free-gift app we've been using for a while (secomap). AMAZING experience! I would highly recommend it to others!

la bella shop

Amazing app, works better than the others and looks super sleek. Awesome customer service as well -- I asked for a couple tweaks, and was helped within hours.

Wisdom Supply Co.

Customer service was SO HELPFUL in getting this app set up in our store! I was able to reach out with specific questions and the app developer got back to me very quickly - I was so appreciative of the help with installation and various changes. The slide cart is also very aesthetically pleasing - does not look cheap or tacky and blends nicely with our theme.