Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

joni

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super easy to use and any issues I ran into they solved quickly - like within minutes. Best support experience ever.

April 17, 2022

Hey joni,
Yay! so pleased you are enjoying our app and the great customer support.
We're here to help you!

Luftikus-Airplants

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App! Easy to customize and they offer the best customer service. Very fast and problem solving!

April 11, 2022

Hey Luftikus-Airplants,
That's awesome! So pleased you like our app and the support team were able to assist you as well. :)

Tip Top Proper Cocktails

This app has been working great for us with a fantastic feature set. Their support has also been great and super responsive!

March 31, 2022

Hi Top Top Proper Cocktails,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app - it means the world to us!
I am so pleased to know you're enjoying our app - we're here to help build your amazing business!

SealVax

Fast and satisfactory response! You have done a good job! I highly recommend you to all the people who looks for Slide Cart added function.

March 31, 2022

Hey SealVax,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
I'm so pleased our Support team were able to assist you so quickly! Helping you build an amazing business is at the core of what we do :)

ZevarShop.com

Location Pakistan

I love this app. Had a little minor problem after I installed it. I contacted their support team and voila! They solved my problem in no time. Highly recommended!

March 27, 2022

Hey ZevarShop,
Thanks so much for reviewing our app! I'm so pleased our Support team were able to get you up and running so quickly - we're here to help you build an amazing business!

Sloomooinstitute

Superfast when response time! They were able to help increase the speed of the cart and went above and beyond.

March 20, 2022

Hey Sloomooinstitute,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
I am so pleased to know our Support team were able to get you up and running so quickly :) We're here to help you build an amazing business!

Athleety

Location Netherlands

This app works great! exactly the same as many paid versions I have come across. Also is the support very quick and helpful, would definitely recommend 100%

March 18, 2022

Hey Athleety,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app - it means the world to us!
We're so pleased to be able to help you build an amazing business!

Durofix Tools

Amazing app and support team. Clean and straight- forward app interface Highly responsive and helpful when we needed assistance.

March 13, 2022

Hey team Durofix Tools,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Slide Cart! I am so pleased you are enjoying our app and our support team's amazing service. We're here to help you build an amazing business!

Shop By Amy

This app support is very kind and cooperative with custom coding to install this app. I'm very satisfied with their service.

March 8, 2022

Hey Shop By Amy,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app and our support team - we are so pleased to be able to help you build an amazing business!

Proud Fox Tattoo

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

What an amazing app! It looks very beautiful and simple. Exactly as every online store needs it. We can definitely recommend it guys!

March 6, 2022