Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

SmileSurfing

Location Spain

First-ever Shopify review I write because this app is really awesome! There was a small problem with the opacity of the side-cart and the problem was solved in a matter of minutes by a very friendly support agent! Very awesome!

kroghbeauty

Location Denmark

AMAZING!!!!!! Works perfect, looks amazing and have all the functions i need - and a good price aswell. Thank you guys.

Plntd.ae

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app; does exactly what you'd expect them to (as advertised). Support was super responsive and helpful. Even went above and beyond to edit my theme to get the slide cart to look the way I wanted it to. 10/10 would recommend again :)

apfelband

Location Germany

Had a problem installing it. The support helped me within 24h and found out that the settings in another app (!) were the problem. Fixed the issue - app works like a charm. All functions i need for a cheap price. I deleted several apps, because Slide Card had all the functions i needed in one place. 10/10 recommended!

TheKageLabs

Location France

really good app. but on small screens the prices overlap. We need to add some custom code to correct this

Visto.bio

Location Brazil

Very very useful now this app is native in our store! We recommend this app. Very good and have many options.

Pathengers

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great app, awesome support! Fast answer to my questions and clear solutions. I definitely recommend this app for your Shopify !!

The Shoe Fairy

Easy to use and amazing customer service! They are so attentive and fast at helping you customize your cart. 10 stars!!!

Daon Beauty

Very good app and good service as well. they've addressed the issue I have and fixed it quickly. We recommend this app.

Shutter Bombs

Was recommended this app by a colleague and honestly can't say enough good things about it! Slide cart is awesome, especially on mobile - and I love all the in-app features (like upsells, discount box, etc) - before I had 3-4 other apps for all these, now I just have one! Better yet, support has been phenomenal. I had a quick question and needed help with a few custom settings and they responded IMMEDIATELY and took care of everything! Highly recommend. Cheers