SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

monpetitcocotier

Product really easy to use. Excellent customer support, I have contacted them by chat and I've had a really quick reply.

Kima Says

I used this app to help me set up upsell bundles. Because it was the first time I had tried to do this I was having some problems, which turned out to be not with the app, but with my cache which I needed to clear. Once I cleared it, everything went so smooth. I can now create bundles galore. By the way, if you are getting error messages try clearing your cache yourself and the problems should disappear.

With this app you can set up bundles with many triggering products and many bundled products, so it is very powerful. It also gives you the opportunity to preview the triggering products as well as the bundled products, which is such a nice feature. I was able to see exactly how the bundled product would appear to the customer. Plus you can see exactly how the triggering product appears.

But what is more amazing is the level of support. They say they support you 24/7 and they mean it. Here I am at 1:00 AM and I just finished my chat with them. I highly recommend SMAR7 apps- they are top-notch.

Sincerely,

Gilberto Zuniga 11/19/2018 1:17 AM

Live Your Expression

This app really converts 15%, there are so many apps not working! Their support is also amazing, even worked in the weekend to get something solved, which was my error. Amazing!

Smoky Mtn Shop

SMAR7 Support has been excellent to work with. Always quick to respond, and always getting my questions answered or problems resolved. Their apps have helped me and my site tremendously. TY

My Hero Buy

The technology here works, if it didn't no-one would use it, it's a given, very simple, very effective, very user friendly. What sets Smar7 Apps apart from the crowd is their Support, it is by far the best I've ever used, Facebook, Google, Click Funnels the list goes on, the people at Smar7 Apps are sensational, the quickest, most human, sort out your problem whilst not being a robot you could ask for. I'm in the UK but they are getting back to me in a matter of minutes - awesome work guys.

Keedlab

EASILY the most A-MUST app for every shipify seller out there. There's no other way to boost up you sales other than this!

FitSteam

I use this app to upgrade the cart of my customers. I am so grateful for that. Really professional.

VLOGGERCO

Super great product! Will increase your sales if done right. And super helpful support team! Highly recommend to all who are looking to increase sales.

Super Cool Things And Stuff

REALLY cool stuff and amazing support team!

Her Own Road

This is a fantastic gamified upsell app. If you are already getting sales it will increase your Average Order Value. Just make sure your upsells are Hyper relevant to the original product.