SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Skybluefly

I didn't even get to try this and you slapped me with the $47 invoice and you guys are totally overpriced!

Global Komers

bad app, works a little later does not work anymore

Steampunk Heaven

This app is garbage. Made my site become unresponsive and freeze up. Avoid at all costs unless you like ruining your website for potential customers.

Therealdapperfit

Functionality is alright but the actual upsell looks like it belongs on a shop for children with their parent's credit card. Did not increase sales whatsoever. Actually turned would-be customers away from finishing checkout. Such a shame. Not impressed with this at all! Way too expensive and never paid for itself. Hope you have better luck with it if you install it. I tested tons of different offers. Nothing worked. #wasteofmoney

Dragonhead

Guys don't waste your money. Just a rip off of a free app that actually runs better then this one. Oberlo does the same exact thing, but better and free.

The upsell is a complete joke, it looks like a spam website on your phone and screams close out.

Support team is terrible, FB "support group" no one talks, no replies.

4points

I don't see the hype here. The customer support pushes me off without investigating and It doesn't seem to work for me. I'm frustrated on trying to get real support. BE WARE!!!!!

Freaking Epic Store

installed it on free trial and did not use the app at all, while its my fault that I did not realize it was on recurring payment, I'm upset that there's no email notification of charges. Yet I receive a prompt email when i remove the app. And it's definitely overpriced.