SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

StarFishDeals

This a great help with adding upsells to your cart. So easy to use and implement...love it! Anyone can add this to help increase sales value!

Moon General

It is a really good product, would recommend to use, makes up-selling a lot easier, and saves you time!

suigeneris4U

Always five stars with SMART! Adding their apps was the best move I could make. They all work together and make this a much more pleasant experience to set up. I highly recommend ALL of their apps!

Doxy Uplift

I used this app to help me with my upsell. It is wonderful and customer support is next to none. Thanks guys.

Slay Yo Deals

The upsell app is beautifully designed and with tons of settings and statistics that truly helps bringing more sales! Highly recommend this for shopify stores!

Moon and Stars Mercantile

I used this app for my bundle upsells, and Paul, in customer support, was very knowledgeable and gave me great support, and quickly (within a minute) which included, not only the answer to my questions, but some suggestions and new ideas, which I will incorporate into my business. Thank you. I am happy!

Style Sista HQ

I am using this app to upsell accessories for my fashion business. The app guys were really helpful to me when I experienced a minor problem, they got on to it super quick and fixed everything, they were brilliant to deal with :)

Yoga Fiend

I just set up my first upsell after watching tutorial. Piece of cake! Very easy to set up! Very niiiice!! You guys are awesome!! Thank you!

LEaO OPTiCS

12:00AM Thanksgiving and my issue got resolved in under 30 mins with very fast contact.
The app is way easier then anything else I tried. used 3 other APPS that I got rid of today before I found this one.. Happy I did.

GiftCanny

this is a great upsell app. the only upsell app that allows customers to choose their upsell and reach a point rather than offering them random products. Love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51