Voyager Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Voyager Upsell & Cross‑Sell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

Two Sisters Unique Gift Ideas

Had a question regarding the app and received help almost immediately. Great response time, and assistance from Tina was top notch!

My Splice Of Life

Just getting started using it, but it's easy to set up and looks promising. I hope to leverage this into higher profits per sale.

Taiwo Olaleye

Smart bundle upsell app is such a great app to have on your shopify store. They make having deals so easy. You want more customers coming back to your store? Make more bundles for them, make them feel like the more they buy the more they save. And that's why smart bundle is so great, they make this process so easy. Thank you smart bundle app.

B3 Products

The app was very easy to install, and was also super easy to use and set up my bundles. The tutorials in the app were very useful!

Illuminative, Inc

This app was very easy to install and implement. I watched the tutorial and went with the Standard Bundle, I set it up within minutes. It works on all devices! I contacted customer support with a question and they replied within a couple of minutes. They were super nice. So happy to find an upsell app that looks good on our site and is easy to use.

notouchy.ca

Trying to use this app but it has not been installing properly. Hoping it gets resolved and works! If not I'll have to try another one.
EDIT: the team was very fast helping out 24/7 support awesome guys to work with. Looks good now up and running! Great service and great option for any store looking to offer bundles!

June 11, 2020

Hey there, we took a look and it appears the installation process wasn't fully completed. We've gone ahead and reset that for you so it'll work perfectly now.

We've also reached back out to you so if you need anything please just contact us back

We're available to help you 24/7 365 days a year, all you have to do is contact our support here: https://skup.net/support or support@smar7apps.com

Alternatively you can also reach out to our head of customer success vicol@skup.net but that email isn't monitored 24/7 since he has to sleep sometimes (crazy we know haha)

We're also more than happy to extend your free trial to make up for the inconvenience we apologize

MJKGOLD'S STORE

This app was very simple to use, I learnt how to use it in a short time. I like how we can set the bundle discount.

RELIEVE Mi

Great customer support. 24 hours service, answered right away and got exactly the service I needed. GREAT.

Drew's Rainbows

I do love this SMAR7 Bundle Upsell app, now that I know how to use it properly. The customer service is SUPER helpful and QUICK. I think this tool will pay for the monthly fee many times over and is WELL WORTH the $27 a month.

Merula

What an amazing ROI. Give it a try in the trial and see for yourself why the monthly costs are more that worth the investment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49