SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

notouchy.ca

Trying to use this app but it has not been installing properly. Hoping it gets resolved and works! If not I'll have to try another one.
EDIT: the team was very fast helping out 24/7 support awesome guys to work with. Looks good now up and running! Great service and great option for any store looking to offer bundles!

June 11, 2020

Hey there, we took a look and it appears the installation process wasn't fully completed. We've gone ahead and reset that for you so it'll work perfectly now.

We've also reached back out to you so if you need anything please just contact us back

We're available to help you 24/7 365 days a year, all you have to do is contact our support here: https://skup.net/support or support@smar7apps.com

Alternatively you can also reach out to our head of customer success vicol@skup.net but that email isn't monitored 24/7 since he has to sleep sometimes (crazy we know haha)

We're also more than happy to extend your free trial to make up for the inconvenience we apologize

MJKGOLD'S STORE

This app was very simple to use, I learnt how to use it in a short time. I like how we can set the bundle discount.

RELIEVE Mi

Great customer support. 24 hours service, answered right away and got exactly the service I needed. GREAT.

Drew's Rainbows

I do love this SMAR7 Bundle Upsell app, now that I know how to use it properly. The customer service is SUPER helpful and QUICK. I think this tool will pay for the monthly fee many times over and is WELL WORTH the $27 a month.

Merula

What an amazing ROI. Give it a try in the trial and see for yourself why the monthly costs are more that worth the investment.

Prime Baby Care

I needed help and guess who was there - An amazing customer service team. They literally walked me through each step to ensure I was set up for success. Thank you again!

StarFishDeals

This a great help with adding upsells to your cart. So easy to use and implement...love it! Anyone can add this to help increase sales value!

Moon General

It is a really good product, would recommend to use, makes up-selling a lot easier, and saves you time!

suigeneris4U

Always five stars with SMART! Adding their apps was the best move I could make. They all work together and make this a much more pleasant experience to set up. I highly recommend ALL of their apps!

Doxy Uplift

I used this app to help me with my upsell. It is wonderful and customer support is next to none. Thanks guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48