Reviews (2,148)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website speed and SEO performance. They appreciate its image optimization, meta tags editor, SEO reports, and automatic image optimization features. Advanced features like AI-generated metadata and alt text, and the ability to fix broken links are also praised. Merchants have reported improvements in site speed, search engine rankings, and increased store traffic. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and proactive approach in providing valuable SEO insights. The site audit feature is particularly useful in identifying areas for improvement. It's considered a cost-effective solution with exceptional features and customer service.

December 22, 2022

Great app! Costumer service is fantastic; I recommend using this for speed optimization and SEO. My experience was fantastic with this app! thank you

Veganovo
Israel
8 months using the app
Edited January 6, 2021

Best Image Size App here in the Appstore, i can recommend this! Working perfect on our Store! thank you very much for this great Supportteam

PicArt
Germany
April 24, 2023

Perfect App and Great and fast reacting support thx to Julia from TinyIMG. With that App you can optimize your SEO fast

littlebikebro.de
Germany
June 18, 2019

Great app to reduce file sizes. Also, you can reduce manually for the files that shopify doesn't allow to accewss via API.

avaBanana
Spain
December 9, 2021

Great app so far! Support has been very prompt and thorough. The dashboard is intuitive and functional.

Green Earth Packaging
November 12, 2022

great apps well done love it very much user from singapore. can be better if you have clearer instructions

COCOMO
Singapore
February 3, 2021

This app helped us to not only compress images (to improve our page speed) and make it easier to handle the SEO of our images, but Julia and her team are also of great help when you like/need further assistance on improving page speed or SEO, which isn't limited to just images. Their service is remarkable.

JNGL.ONLINE
Netherlands
November 27, 2021

So far so good! Excellent support service, fast and efficient from the time I install the app. Easy to use the app even if you are new to SEO, as I am.

Vigarus
Greece
January 5, 2021

I loved the app, Julia was pretty helpful in guiding me on how I can use SEO and alt text, it helped me with my business.

Divyntea
India
January 31, 2021

Great, the optimization of my pics and page was instantly and it works super in my store, I have been running into some issues because of some image sizes and heavy data , I cannot remake myself. Great service and very helpful staff

KARISHOP2020