Merchants highly recommend this app for its image optimization, SEO enhancement, and website speed improvement features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, automatic meta title and description generation, and site audit capabilities. The app's ability to detect and optimize new images is appreciated for saving time and boosting site performance. Customer service is noted for its quick response and expertise, with team members often singled out for their exceptional assistance. Merchants report noticeable improvements in SEO rankings and site speed within days. The app is deemed essential for those without coding knowledge and its pricing is considered affordable for the value it offers.

November 7, 2022

Very helpful and experienced SEO support from TinyIMG. Help me resolve the missing image field error by giving me small yet constructive tips that is a game changer ! When I report any issues, the support can always understand what I am talking about and either fix the bugs or give me hints to fix them. Thank you very much for TinyIMG ! Highly recommended !

iSmart Home Gadgets Limited
Hong Kong SAR
Edited September 30, 2020

My website was loading slowly so that's why i searched for some tool to improve my problem. This app works well.
It was easy to install and now all i need is to hit the refresh button.
so Good :)
The crew is friendly and replied to my questions right away, which was a pleasant addition to it. (I LOVE FAST RESPONSE)
Thanks guys for creating the app and thanks Julia for your time and help! ILL BE BACK! (hahah, that reminded me of Terminator movie)

Evoke Care
Ireland
January 15, 2020

I really like this app. their plan is a bit costly compared to what I get. hope they can increase their 50 images to 100 ..thanks again

Paris Lust
India
Edited May 7, 2020

Really good and user friendly app. It helped me to reduce image sizes considerably. Everyone should have this app on their page..

JewelTera13
May 13, 2020

Easy to use. I really enjoy that since i am not the best at doing SEO. haven't seen results yet. Just downloaded a day ago

Cross Faith Co.
February 3, 2020

Great easy to use app and excellent customer service, which for me is huge priority! I saved over 800mb of space so far with this app:)

Tiger and the Moon
Ireland
Edited July 14, 2020

I saw results, I wasn't keeping my hopes up but this app definitely proved me wrong. I recommend it for new and established online business.

A Lone Wolfe
September 23, 2019

This app really does do a great job at optimizing your speed. I'd definitely recommend if you have a lot of images on your site, and don't want to manually go through them to compress and replace each one.

Indigo Nature Threads
December 16, 2019

great app!

www.pshh.co.il
Israel
December 31, 2019

Really fast and accurate app. It took only a few minutes for the app to optimize my images and correct my tags. Very impressed!

West of Java