Merchants appreciate this app for its image optimization, website speed enhancement, and SEO performance improvement features. They find the automatic optimization of images and SEO metadata, along with the AI-generated meta titles and descriptions, to be time-saving. The site audit feature is praised for identifying improvement areas. The support team is noted for their responsive and expert assistance. The app is recommended for its cost-effectiveness and significant benefits.

February 27, 2023

Great customer service and a very efficient app that can save you a lot of time not having to manually optimise your images, etc

PocketPussy
May 1, 2021

I was getting a 40 speed score rating before I downloaded this app and now after having all of my images resized it is up to a 66! Thankful that a YouTube video recommended downloading.

Mission Jesus Apparel
August 19, 2019

This app keeps getting better and better! These guys surely know what they are doing. Awesome help and definitely keeping their promise. My site loads much faster now thanks to their magic! LOL Many thanks, folks!

dogaccessories.pet
Greece
October 18, 2019

Excelente aplicación, me ha ayudado a optimizar mis imágenes así como mi SEO sin quebrarme la cabeza. Gracias.

LinterShop.mx
Mexico
June 22, 2021

A must have app if you want to lower page speed and also get your products as "product tagged" images in google search. Also the customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. 10/10 :)

FrisktHjem
Norway
February 5, 2020

Very happy with this. Runs really well and I've seen a noticeable difference in loading speeds on my website. Definitely recommend!

EasyTechGO
Edited December 21, 2022

Simple to use and easy to understand. Really happy with my purchase.
Customer support gets back to you pretty quickly.
Helped optimize my page loading times, and compressed my images without losing quality!! Highly Recommend!!
Helped with meta data and alt text. All in one app. All automatically. What can be better????

COMMUNITY LIGHTING & ELECTRIC SUPPLY
November 29, 2020

Grate, clear, do good work, enjoy about using this app,decide whether to use this app decide whether to use this app, decide whether to use this app

Magnetic Lash Store Planet
Edited October 29, 2021

Very nice attendant, very polite a super helpful, solved my problem with easy. Very glad with the support, made me a true client know. exceptional attendement. Had i problem with the images in the description part been very very small...she solved it super quick!

Prime Vapes Brasil ™
Brazil
November 2, 2022

The SEO, Speed, and Image Optimizer has helped me improve things I didn't even realize needed improving with my e-commerce website. Their recommendations and simple implementations have benefited me greatly.

Hazelnut Kids