Reviews (2,082)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website speed and SEO performance. They appreciate its image optimization, meta tags editor, SEO reports, and automatic image optimization features. Advanced features like AI-generated metadata and alt text, and the ability to fix broken links are also praised. Merchants have reported improvements in site speed, search engine rankings, and increased store traffic. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and proactive approach in providing valuable SEO insights. The site audit feature is particularly useful in identifying areas for improvement. It's considered a cost-effective solution with exceptional features and customer service.

May 4, 2020

Perfect app, it really does the job. In addition, their people may give you a report on your SEO scores and how to improve it.

Rottweilers Shop
September 13, 2021

I really like this app, works so good. I was not convinced when i bought it but was a good purchase definitely

Feminist On the Road
Ireland
May 14, 2023

Application particulièrement efficace, je recommande ! Je viens de mettre en place le lazy loading, j'attends de voir après quelques jours

MiniSteam
France
December 6, 2019

Easy app to use and saved a total of around 360mb! Has made a significant improvement in website loading speed.
Highly recommend.

Lola And Me Au
November 2, 2023

hey there, I m just start to use this app , it s realy resolve my problem with slow website and optimize my Seo without need to hire personal to make it , I appreciate the Support personal as well with very good service and solving quickly my problems.

GIVA
Spain
18 days using the app
February 20, 2023

They are very good and helpful, if I need help or solution they are here to help, I am pleased. Good job guys, thank you.

BestBargain Norwich
October 7, 2022

cool muy buena app el traajo q realzia es bueno y optimiza la subida de imagenes ayuda al desempeñp de la tienda

Artesadelia
Mexico
May 28, 2020

Nice app!

Clighton
Denmark
May 29, 2023

Delighted by the support service. I wanted to check if the application was well installed. The answer was clear and direct. The support ask me what I was looking for to which I replied: Speed on Mobile and they went to check what was blocking my website speed. This is an extra mile that I did not request and it is really appreciated.
They found the reason behind the slowness of the website. Good job!

Creative Kits
Belgium
November 3, 2023

This app thinks so I don't have to.
Fabulous service from Julia! I'm new to all of this and she was swamped but she was still able to get to me and my needs extremely fast. In fact, she reached out to me first to check in, proactive, I love it! Tiny is an amazingly helpful app and so is the staff, thank you Julia.
Lee