TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Wrinkle Art Online

I wrote a bad review. They fixed issue that was not their problem. Thanks Tiny IMG for correcting...

January 2, 2020

I would like to add to the merchants review.

They had another app that optimizes image filenames. So when our app optimized the images (filenames too), the other app re-optimized the filenames and our app thought that they were new images.

For other merchants, I would recommend sticking with one app at a time as this will happen with all image optimization apps.

LumiVibes

Excellent app with very helpful customer service. I recommend it... Five stars for sure. Thank you for your help

Closed On Sunday

Great!!
Really fast!
Charges you 24$ today and another 24$ in 2 years.
Really simple and easy to use!!

West of Java

Really fast and accurate app. It took only a few minutes for the app to optimize my images and correct my tags. Very impressed!

Stetix

Really nice app. My web is faster now. Love this app. Many thanks guys and good work................

Bibra.Store

REALLY great app, every store owner should have it.really make a wonder to your store and make it more fast

Vildare

I really am happy with the TinyIMG app was very very easy to install and use. Simplest app I ever used on Shopify with great results - it optimized my product images and reduced 38 MB within minutes. And it was a super painless way to get Alt tags on all my product images at the same time! Also I should the customer support was very good and helpful and checked in with me to see how I was doing. Very helpful.

maditas.de

top. nice stuff. ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dieser app. sie funktioniert genau so wie ich mir das vorgestellt hatte

daillywish

i love it they are amazing but they charge you that is the downside of this but i loved still cheap

Interemodeus

Nice app easy to work with not worth too much its nice..........................................................