TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Interemodeus

Nice app easy to work with not worth too much its nice..........................................................

AveriaAgencyUK

Beautiful app! Really straight forward with an excellent and most importantly free plan! It did work like a charm!

Floofyze

Very simple to use, I highly recommend it, it saves tons of time make your shopify website very fast !

Overland Shop

Amazing app. Easy to use and does everything it says it does. Support is efficient and answers quickly.

Envious Bridal

Such great customer service and a great app! Also a great price for such little work required. Recommended app!

Rosphew

Great app, optimizing is awesome and the support is the best! Also, very cheap! Highly recommended!!

Liloh Skincare

only just installed this but I'm super impressed! my site is so much faster in jst a few clicks, wow ...................................................................................................

Your Vintage Department Store

The shop support staff member with whom I spoke, Julia was super nice and helpful and I hope to speak with them about further SEO improvements in the New Year.

Boutique 22 Store

I installed this app a few days ago and have optimized my images and added ALT text to them. It's awesome how it does it all in the background and it's really fast too. It's greatly increased the speed of my website, which is fantastic. People have noticed how much faster it is. Julia from Support offers assistance right from the beginning and is extremely good at it. She helped me through it all to speed up the process, however the app is really easy to use anyway. Thanks guys, I definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Rosies Dog Boutique

Very nice app, Your site will feel much faster. It will also save you a lot of time. It makes SEO image much easier.