TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Men's Classics

Great app. Simple as that. Does just what I need it to. Automate my image compressions at Men's Classics - www.mensclassics.dk
The images are still in great quality - can't be seen with a human eye. Totally worth the low price! Thank you Sales Squad for this app.

GeegoDanne

I use this app to help me optimize my store. It is quite useful. It is really a great app for my Shopify store.

Trust4Ward

Awesome app with a lot of amazing features and awesome support. Huge thank you, guys! Good luck. :)

YamiKawaiiCo

Inexpensive app and great support! I had been using another image optimizer before that was more than twice the charge of the monthly subscription of this one!

Vital60 Performance Nutrition

easy and fast. I don't have time for anything else. quick service and intuitive user interface.

The Center Cap Store

This an awesome product that has helped us with getting our images optimized. It takes a difficult process and simplifies it all.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

This is the second app that we are using from this company. They are beautiful people who extend themselves way beyond the call of duty to help us make our Shopify store an excellent and exceptional experience and to be able to provide quality products and services to our customers. They will do the same for you and your company.

Simple T-Shirt

A very useful tool with file rename for SEO. customer service is over the top. The pricing is fair. 100% recommended.

Picnic in the yard?

I love the fact that TinyIMG works in the background without disturbing me when I am working in my shop. It is important that the pictures aren´t to big. It makes the uploading of the shop slow.

Next-gen-explorer

I had some questions relating to set up which were dealt with swiftly. Also, more impressive was the advice I asked for outside the scope of the app, which was answered just as quickly and just as efficiently.