SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 3, 2020

Does exactly what it says, and better results. A must have for any store with more than 50 products

Mishka NYC
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 2, 2020

So far so good and very easy to use to be honest. I just started using it, but as of right now I see no issues.

N U Wear It
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 1, 2020

hasta ahora lo estoy empezando a utilizar pero se ve que funciona bien, lo seguiré probando y actualizare el review

Lyon-store
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 1, 2020

The app is easy to use. Clear instructions and pricing so far. Waiting to see how much faster my website loads as I just started

Coral and Vine Co
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
July 1, 2020

Really good service to resolve my problems! And very useful to promote our web set. Thank you ! pretty good!

MISSACO
China
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 30, 2020

Works. Just get it app does what it says. Must have if you upload unoptimized images and looking to speed up your site.

OLD GRINGO BOOTS
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 30, 2020

very please with the outcome. helped optimise the images a lot in my store without comprising image quality. give this app a spin and see the results for yourself.

Style & Suit
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 30, 2020

This app is highly recommended if you are looking to optimize the images on your website then use TinyIMG app. It works perfectly and the support team is very responsive, friendly and helpful. Julia has been very kind and professional in giving best recommendations based on our website and have been consistently helping us. Highly recommended!

Tokyobay
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited January 31, 2023

C'est un super produit ! Très efficace !
Nous l'utilisons à chaque mise en ligne de produit ou d'article de blog.
Le service client est vraiment très réactif ! Il y a un nouvel outil : le lazy loading. Ils nous ont beaucoup aidés à le configurer sur-mesure. Sans frais supplémentaires ! Bravo pour la réactivité !
This is a great product! Very effective!
We use it every time we put a product or a blog post online.
The customer service is really responsive! There is a new tool: lazy loading. They helped us a lot to configure it to our needs. No extra charge! Bravo for the reactivity!

Quark
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 28, 2020

Sales team is responsive and helpful. The app is very quick in optimizing my photos and they look great.

Face Wellness Co by Freshlife Pte. Ltd.
Singapore