qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 26, 2022

Käytän sovellusta kaupassani ja se toimii loistavasti. Sillä on kätevä rakentaa haluntunlainen kategoriavalikko.

Koti247.com
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
qikify replied May 26, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.

May 20, 2022

The app is easy to use, it looks great on our website. The support is also reactive and very helpful.

Le Monde du Bain
France
Time spent using app: 4 months

May 20, 2022

Great app, best mega menu builder available. Do however think the mobile UAX could be improved. but overall really good

MyGamingDirect
Time spent using app: 4 days

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 19, 2022

I use this app to help me create an organized and thorough navigation menu for my site which has a wide variety of product across many categories that also has visual assets to improve the shopping experience. My theme natively does not have the ability to make a complex navigation menu like this so this app is a perfect solution. I love how much you can customize your menu and it is really easy to build. When I had an issue with how my menu was effecting with other elements of my theme I contacted support and they implemented a solution right away. I was relieved it was such a quick fix! I definitely recommend this app if your native theme does not give you the menu you need to convey your product offering well and to optimize your on site experience.

rockflowerpaper LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 13, 2022

Great app and support. Thanks!
It is easy to use and improve the customer experiencia in a great way.
I recommend it!

Mini Kacitas Sacred Sex
Bolivia
Time spent using app: 8 months

Thank you so much!

May 11, 2022

Great free version of the app. Logo in small in the bottom right. I love the different layouts and options.

Revved Up
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
qikify replied May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 9, 2022

This is awesome and I feel so much better about my shop having a good menu! Something especially cool is that you can drag submenus around to other menus or into submenus, which wasn't the case with the first app I tried. Thank you!

Greengate Images
Time spent using app: 3 days
qikify replied May 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone!
We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.
We've been working hard to improve the app's user experience and make sure users have a great time using our product, so don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance!

May 5, 2022

Great app and even better support thanks to sebastian and henry for the quick reply and helping us! also it helped us to revamp our menu for better ux and design

Bortex Fine Tailoring
Malta
Time spent using app: 10 days

May 3, 2022

I used this app to make a mega menu, and it turned out perfect, the app is really easy to use. Also, the support was really nice, they answered really quickly and even edited some CSS code for me to make my menu look perfect.

ZamstNL
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days

Thank you so much!

May 2, 2022

Very good product. It has all the functionality you will ever need. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fancy menu for their shopify site

Collectors Emporium NY
Time spent using app: 6 days
qikify replied May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.