Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

DEMI+CO Jewellery

Excellent app and support by Henry. Very easy to setup and create menus which look professional and easy to use. A+

July 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu and services help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kill Your God

I tested out several megamenu apps, and this is by far the best one and most customizable. Henry and Chloe's customer support is amazing and (patiently) assisted me through getting my menu exactly how I wanted it to look.

July 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

latiendademicole

Muy fácil y excelentes resultados, me ha venido muy bien para un menú extenso para uso móvil. Es muy claro y me encanta que se puedan poner imágenes y precios.

July 19, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

elstea boutique

Powerful and easy to use app. Does an amazing job for the price. Great for beginners who are starting with free themes.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

In Time Colombia

I think it's a great a app, and it's very easy to use, so I recommended to have a great mega menu. thanks u

July 13, 2020

eBantu

very good app it helps me a lot in my shop and l can do what is in my mind l am using free app and its already very good

July 12, 2020

BrandOutshop

Great app, very useful and it integrated very well in my store. I think one of the best app in this marketplace!

July 9, 2020

tavantijewels

Great app, well done! We implemented in our website, was easy and fast to configure and get online with few effort.f

July 9, 2020

HANZTECH

Cool Apps! Nice Look, Easy to use, easy to understand. i would recommend this app to other shopify users. Thankyou

July 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.

All the best!

SPERRY I WEB OFFICIAL

this app made my web look much better and its pretty easy to use, full recomended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2020