Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

HalfPrice Easy247.com

This app is just amazing at first I didn't know how to use this app, but when I realized how easy it is then I thought all the comments are really true for this app and it's pocket friendly too so thank you I told the app creators you helped me a lot.

July 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Archive Clothing

this app works really well for our mega menu and we finally have something which works on our site A*

July 23, 2020

DEMI+CO Jewellery

Excellent app and support by Henry. Very easy to setup and create menus which look professional and easy to use. A+

July 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu and services help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kill Your God

I tested out several megamenu apps, and this is by far the best one and most customizable. Henry and Chloe's customer support is amazing and (patiently) assisted me through getting my menu exactly how I wanted it to look.

July 20, 2020

latiendademicole

Muy fácil y excelentes resultados, me ha venido muy bien para un menú extenso para uso móvil. Es muy claro y me encanta que se puedan poner imágenes y precios.

July 19, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

elstea boutique

Powerful and easy to use app. Does an amazing job for the price. Great for beginners who are starting with free themes.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

In Time Colombia

I think it's a great a app, and it's very easy to use, so I recommended to have a great mega menu. thanks u

July 13, 2020

eBantu

very good app it helps me a lot in my shop and l can do what is in my mind l am using free app and its already very good

July 12, 2020

BrandOutshop

Great app, very useful and it integrated very well in my store. I think one of the best app in this marketplace!

July 9, 2020

tavantijewels

Great app, well done! We implemented in our website, was easy and fast to configure and get online with few effort.f

July 9, 2020