qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 19, 2023

AMAZING SUPPORT! I had issues with finding the coding area and implementing it correctly in CSS. They responded in a timely manner and even fixed the issue for me via -Me giving them access to my code area. Header CSS etc.
Thank you so much for the support.
Haqinai

Maté Factor
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied January 20, 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

January 18, 2023

This app is exactly what I needed. My free Shopify theme doesn't have easy drop down menu options, and this app let me do what I needed in 10 minutes. No coding or Youtube tutorials needed. I created my dropdown menu and it simply w o r k e d. Amazing. My theme (Crave) isn't even on their supported list and it still works. And this is all FREE?? TYSM

Whole Woofs
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
qikify replied January 20, 2023

January 16, 2023

I thank the team and especially sebastien who knew how to answer my request and bring me a precious help I recommend

Modest Fashion
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
qikify replied January 16, 2023

January 8, 2023

O app é excelente, resolve toda as necessidades de criação de menus dos mais variados modos de forma muito intuitiva, sério é o melhor do merdado.

pontoimagemstudio
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months

January 6, 2023

Absolutely amazing customer service. When the extra mile and helped a Newbie like myself, without getting frustrated

10 out of 10

BBAM Fasteners
Time spent using app: 11 days

January 5, 2023

I have been very happy with this product since we decided to add it to our website. It has great functionality and easily customisable. The support team have gone above and beyond to help with any bugs, issues or general questions that we've had (on multiple occasions).

Potters Crouch Candles
Time spent using app: 8 months

January 3, 2023

Amazing app that lets you create stunning custom mega-menus - easy to use - quick support - crazy results - whats not to like? This is a no-brainer for any store with a big portefolio.

I recommend!

Nordberg collections
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 days

December 29, 2022

Great features, and easy to use. Have never needed assistance so cannot rate based on that, but I think that's a testament to how great this app is.

Dirt on your Skirt
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
qikify replied January 3, 2023

December 26, 2022

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MOTIVNATION
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
qikify replied December 28, 2022

December 25, 2022

Totalmente configurable la tienda con esta app, recomendable 100%, desde el principio es genial, sin dudar la utilizamos

pisandonubes.com