Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

Pretty N Personal (London) Ltd

I have used this Mega Menu for 3 months and noticed an increase in cart orders. It is easy fro customers to navigate around and it is THE EASIEST for stores to intergrate and set up new options.

December 19, 2019

It's nice to hear that you felt the ease while using Smart Menu and even an increase in sales! Thanks a lot, have a nice working day.

The Weekend Gentleman

probably the easiest app I've used as far as making mega menus, and I'm a jerk :) I have to keep writing something here so I can submit a review.. boom, that was enough....

December 19, 2019

Hey, thanks a lot bro. It's very nice of you to attempt to write us this review :)
Wish you all the best!

Shop The Kei

I used this app to help me show more menu items. I really like how organized it is and the ability to add images. It would be great if the app allowed me to view vertically without removing my current horizontal menu.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your compliments. It seems like Smart Menu helped you create a neat and stylish menu for your site - that really motivates us to build more useful tools for you!

Vvög Chambly

This highly customizable app shaped my shops menus exactly how i wanted them. Easy to set up and never had codes confrontation with other apps.Super quick and efficient support come with it,i easily recommend the Smart Menu app over the more costly ones i tried before.

December 12, 2019

Hey, many thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It’s cool to see that Smart Menu works in harmony with your other apps, and if you need any further assistance, please contact us. We’re more ready to help :)

Lishli

Great mega menu app. Add images and customize until your heart's content. Great app ! Recommend you try it.

December 4, 2019

Thanks a lot, it's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu.
Cheers.

CK Swagworks

Fantastic app! I've been fussing around with Buddha Mega Menu for days, but the interface was so awkward I just couldn't get the hang of it. Decided to try another one, and boom! Wow! So easy, so many options! Well worth the money, I think.

December 3, 2019

Thanks a lot! We feel so pleased that Smart Menu saves your time and effort, that's the top criteria when we build apps for our customers.
Have a nice day.

Big Deal Europe

Estende o menu e Deixa mais facil a navegação. Recomento do App muito eficaz quando sua loja tem muitos itens à venda.

December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review.
Muito obrigado pela sua revisão. Tenham um bom dia!

MODA LISA

I usually don't review, but those guys are the best!
Best app ever, my shop looks fancy, professional and converts more. I also use the "Mobile menu" app.
Thanks and keep developing amazing apps!

November 26, 2019

Really appreciate that you took your time writing this review! Such a pleasure that our apps work well for you, hope we'll continue supporting you for long time

HODL Style

This app allows me to have everything I need in a mega menu. Very easy to design & customer support helped us a TON! Highly recommend this app.

November 25, 2019

Many thanks for your review. Glad that Smart Menu could provide what you need :)

Joyce & Joan

Simply fantastic app - it provides even better functionality than our previous menu app but for a fraction of the cost. Setting it up is easy and the menu builder is a really well thought out system. It's also so great to have the option to use their mobile menu app for mobile navigation as our previous menu app couldn't be applied to desktop only. We needed a bit of help adjusting the design as well but the team were so quick to get in touch and help - we're really impressed with the app and their service.

November 21, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with Smart Menu! We feel so happy and encouraged that you like the app, and that you mentioned Mobile Menu too :)
Have a nice day.