qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Easy create mega menu, tab menu for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

www.huisdiershopper.nl

Location Netherlands

Ik gebruik deze app elke dag met plezier. Het is makkelijk te hanteren en om mee te werken. Gebrukersvriendelijk.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.
We've been working hard to improve the app's user experience and make sure users have a great time using our app, so don't hesitate to contact us at support.qikify.com if you need further assistance!

Georgie Boy México

Location Mexico

The app and support works great! You get easy customization and when support is needed they answer and act pretty fast. I'm glad with the app and the team!

June 2, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.

Thank you so much!

Indiego

Truely AMAZING! the App has saved me hours and literally hundreds of pounds, and the customer serve team are incredible and patient.
Would highly recommend Smart Mega Menu to everyone who is not tech savvy, but needs this solution.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

THPCompany

Great app. Really easy yet flexible to use. Fantastic customer support if you need any advice or help.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Koti247.com

Location Finland

Käytän sovellusta kaupassani ja se toimii loistavasti. Sillä on kätevä rakentaa haluntunlainen kategoriavalikko.

May 26, 2022

Le Monde du Bain

Location France

The app is easy to use, it looks great on our website. The support is also reactive and very helpful.

MyGamingDirect

Great app, best mega menu builder available. Do however think the mobile UAX could be improved. but overall really good

rockflowerpaper LLC

I use this app to help me create an organized and thorough navigation menu for my site which has a wide variety of product across many categories that also has visual assets to improve the shopping experience. My theme natively does not have the ability to make a complex navigation menu like this so this app is a perfect solution. I love how much you can customize your menu and it is really easy to build. When I had an issue with how my menu was effecting with other elements of my theme I contacted support and they implemented a solution right away. I was relieved it was such a quick fix! I definitely recommend this app if your native theme does not give you the menu you need to convey your product offering well and to optimize your on site experience.

Mini Kacitas Sacred Sex

Location Bolivia

Great app and support. Thanks!
It is easy to use and improve the customer experiencia in a great way.
I recommend it!

Thank you so much!

Revved Up

Great free version of the app. Logo in small in the bottom right. I love the different layouts and options.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.