Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Akai Tee & Fashion

I love the app. its easy to use and I can change the style. Even though I'm using free, still my menu looks good. I will purchase this menu to make my store more beautiful. A lot of features that you can enjoy. No need to be a coder to learn.

Pearl Classic

This app really helped me out a lot.

The best thing has been the customer support! I've often asked them questions with regards to customization and every time they have have responded very quickly. I'm so thankful that they have such a responsive customer support team.

Jouix

Bon menu, pas limité, simple d'utilisation et à mettre en place, c'est exactement ce que je cherchais,

The Lost Co.

Looked at several types of apps for header navigation for my website, the Smart Menu looked like it would be the best fit from the other options. Turns out my gut instinct was right and this app was not only easy to use for a computer stupid person like myself, but it also made my website appear soooo much better than before. The process of building the new menu and final result were both excellent and I would definitely recommend this app!

Bohemian Haven LLC.

I love the ease of use and how beautiful it makes my website look. I am so happy to have found this.

HILL NAPPER

The app is very good and the best is the support that has served me very fast and they have solved everything! Thank you

smoKINGleo.com

Very good basic features helping me build the menu for my websites with a professional functional look. Once I build the traffic and volume, I can invest financially into the product.

Coolpebbles

App is great. A js issue with my theme rendered my mobile menu unusable but support team took care of it and now it works wonders. Would recommend this.

Get It Cheaper Ireland

I'm using this app on our general products store which has over 35000 products. It helped us to make nice looking menu and submenus. Thanks very much

Spice Village

So far so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!