Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

The Lost Co.

Looked at several types of apps for header navigation for my website, the Smart Menu looked like it would be the best fit from the other options. Turns out my gut instinct was right and this app was not only easy to use for a computer stupid person like myself, but it also made my website appear soooo much better than before. The process of building the new menu and final result were both excellent and I would definitely recommend this app!

Bohemian Haven LLC.

I love the ease of use and how beautiful it makes my website look. I am so happy to have found this.

HILL NAPPER

The app is very good and the best is the support that has served me very fast and they have solved everything! Thank you

smoKINGleo.com

Very good basic features helping me build the menu for my websites with a professional functional look. Once I build the traffic and volume, I can invest financially into the product.

Coolpebbles

App is great. A js issue with my theme rendered my mobile menu unusable but support team took care of it and now it works wonders. Would recommend this.

Get It Cheaper Ireland

I'm using this app on our general products store which has over 35000 products. It helped us to make nice looking menu and submenus. Thanks very much

Bem Estar Essencial

Contacted with Cedrus and this was a terrible support! Just 3 days ago i tried changing the font-size of my Menu, I adjusted to 16px and nothing happened. I certified that it did the same thing with a clean cache, so its not because of me. Contacted them and they said its because my app is not updated, I pay to have an app and why is it not updated? This is the second time they say stuff like this to me! Then i ask if they can help with personalising the menu (really small stuff), sent a picture to see if they could help. They changed stuff on the store, but then completely ignored the mobile version, so my store got all messed up and they respond to you 1 time a day, if what they did was wrong then good luck you have to wait until next time, to MAYBE, have stuff fixed. Very unprofessional app support, I still have my store messed up and they don't even care. The worst support I've seen on Shopify. Do not buy this.

UPDATE: They have come around after this review and helped me with this, fixing the error. Hope the professionalism improves.

UPDATE: I have help them a lot in correcting the display of the menu on iPhones, iPads, etc. They have been available to improve and helpful!

Spice Village

So far so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBRICO

Very good app
The customer service is great
Super fast response, I recommend to anyone wanting a dynamic and attractive site.

ShopyStube

I am very happy, the app is very good professional look simple to use.
Highly recommended!