Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

hhcd.shop

I completely love it! Its easy to build any professional menu for everyone. You gotta try this one!

Barometro da Verdade Lda

Bom aplicativo funciona bem só é pena não ter a configuração em Português
Recomendo mas já sabem configurações limitadas

GrowDudes

This app is amazing , easy to work with and the support is really good as well ! I recommend this app all day long !

January 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Undress Store

a wonderful app, to rely on. Never will it let you down. I use it for my website and it helped me to organize my shop.

January 22, 2021

Amayori

This app has been a fantastic addition to our store. It allows a lot of flexibility and makes visual engaging menus. It is easy to figure out as well. The customer service was amazing too.

January 21, 2021

[ka:rısma] showroom & concept store

The Smart Menu is an easy handling app which provides first class menu options. The support of the qikify team is outstanding. They are really on point and try to support where ever you need em! All over one of the most helpful and best apps we are using.

mydokidoki.com

Easy, beautiful and the best support team!
The mega menu just work amazing, it's the best custom menu app.

[ ble ]

Easy to use. Amazing and fast support. We are about to launch our new mega menu in www.bleisble.com Thanks!

Cheers!

Lofty Sleep

This is the best menu customization app so far. Has the most customization to fit in with my unique and hand coded theme. It also lets target features

Cheers!

Beauty Unmask

I use this app to make my site more appealing to customers. I like the different options and functionality of the different themes and settings. I can pull things from my website which is a plus, the description and information of the merchandise is all there. I don’t have to do too much every is there for me to pull the product and place them in the right order. There is room for approving some things, if you are not used to working on a website or arranging things, this can be kind of a challenge. I’m still figuring things out for the menu and tabs and the placement for everything. I wish the instructions and videos would be more efficient or easier to navigate. There is lots to do and many options to choose from to make my store site attractive to customers. I’m struggling through with the placements and where everything should be placed. I also noticed that not every product in the store is showing up on the app. I was only able to select from a few products. Over all the app is great it just needs a little adjustment here and there.

Hi Beauty Unmask,
Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to improve the tutorial video as soon as possible. Also you can our Knowledge Base for Smart Menu here: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/smart-menu
If you need any other assistances with Smart Menu, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40