Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Jc&Unicorn

Smart Mega meun is a good app,Help me a lot, we will use it,and hope the team will continue to give me support.

July 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

A1NAUTICAL

This one is a keeper. Awesome! I appreciate this app considerably. This I exactly what I was searching for that will completely revamp the entire shopping experience for my business. Having an easy-to-use menu where my customers can find what they are looking for effortlessly, is extremely important to me and also for my customers. This is money well spent. Thank you very much, Tran and the Team! You have been very helpful and I am most grateful.

July 22, 2021

LEONESSA Lingerie

great app and absolutely great customer service. I wanted to have some styling changes made on our mega menu and it was done perfectly within minutes. thank you very much.

July 22, 2021

Foliendealer.com

Great app. Enhances the menu enormously. The service is also great. Individual customizations were done quickly. Thank you.

July 20, 2021

Besty

Top notch support. Henry solved all my problems very quickly and provided all the assistance I needed.

July 16, 2021

Elite Sports Equip

I absolutely love the app. Needed some simple tweaks done to my theme and valaaaah! Beautiful Mega Menu!

Thank you very much for your review!
If you need any assistance with Smart Menu, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

Yoobi

This app helped us create nested menus and add images without code (which was what we previously had and continuously "broke" the navigation if we made any changes). The flexibility in design is amazing and the customer service is fantastic!

Davek Canada

Great app, intelligently written. Surprising wide range of aesthetic layout options. Very easy to implement. Superb support for minor tweaks.

petitbonheurepicurien

Easy to use, ergonomic, can manage a lot of information, save pages is verry easy, nice looking, a lot of choice

Garment Printer Ink

The customer support is fantastic and always super speedy to reply. Henry has been extremely helpful with fixing issues and fulfilling requests that require some back-end coding. Thanks again Henry! :)

July 9, 2021