qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Easy create mega menu, tab menu for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

tuttofitnessdaroger

Location Italy

Mi piace come si può realizzare il menù con varie categorie ma anche prodotti o immagini a vista e selezionabili dal menù.
Supporto veloce e rapido, hanno saputo aiutarmi.

June 17, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.

Thank you so much!

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

I used this app to create a drop down menu which was a combination between a mega menu and regular drop downs. The free version did it for me. Although I am impressed with the prices of the advanced menu too.

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Baimaa

Location Netherlands

super good, fun and easy to use.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 16, 2022

Timekeeper

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic. Better than other apps. easier to to manage and it dont crash. recommend this to all. Try it out

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

ofishine

Location China

Great job. Very helpful and good support. When I asked for a support, they answered quickly and solved my problem.

SCP Automotive

So far this app helped us effectively install an impressive mega menu onto our website, making it easier for us to display all of the categories for our products (automotive parts and accessories). What makes this app even better is that even as our catalogue grows, we can adapt the menu to suit our requirements. The qikify support team was prompt with replies and provided an incredibly fast solution by making some CSS changes to make it even more suitable for my theme. I look forward to using this app even more, and even what other apps qikify release in the future.

Heavenlynest

I cannot say enough about the Smart Mega Menu by qikify!!! My experience from the very beginning was awesome! I am not tech or app savvy so I did my best to explain what I was hoping to do with my website, and the representative replied within just an hour telling me they had already created it for me! Everyone is so helpful and willing to go above and beyond. I love my new mega menu and am excited to add to it! They really laid the groundwork for me making my job so much easier... I highly recommend Smart Mega Menu by qikify!

www.huisdiershopper.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ik gebruik deze app elke dag met plezier. Het is makkelijk te hanteren en om mee te werken. Gebrukersvriendelijk.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.
We've been working hard to improve the app's user experience and make sure users have a great time using our app, so don't hesitate to contact us at support.qikify.com if you need further assistance!

Georgie Boy México

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app and support works great! You get easy customization and when support is needed they answer and act pretty fast. I'm glad with the app and the team!

June 2, 2022

Indiego

Truely AMAZING! the App has saved me hours and literally hundreds of pounds, and the customer serve team are incredible and patient.
Would highly recommend Smart Mega Menu to everyone who is not tech savvy, but needs this solution.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!