Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Re: CS: I have sent 2 enquires so far and both questions are solved in a professional and speedy way. The support team even made a video to guide me through the process. Never expect such degree of customer support! Highly recommended!

March 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

La Taverne de Platon

Thank you to all the team . very nice people )) and the menu is great)) I am not finished but with the team it is easier and funny))
Philippe

March 19, 2021

Essential Tees

I have a bunch of categories and collections on my site. Smart Mega Menu & Navigation just made my site MUCH easier to navigate, and it's so easy to set up!

March 15, 2021

Pellara

I really love it and I feel improvement on my website.
it is easy to use and support is quick enough

Sybotanica

Great app, fiverr developers charge 50$+ to create a mega header. But I was able to do so myself with this app in ~15 minutes and no coding. And its free!!

Emotion Jalami

Super team, The support is fantastic fast there are competent programmers, Thanks to Henry always available. At the beginning I gave little importance to this app but then I realized that it saves time and gives an important turning point to the website by giving an attractive graphics.
Thanks! you are fantastic.

weinliebhaberin

Nützlich, hilfreich, leicht zu Handhaben, empfehlenswert. Ich habe es auf www.weinliebhaberin.shop in Verwendung.

IRVINNS

Hi Henry, helped me very well for a few days in a row. I wanted to have it adjusted by means of a CSS editor .. Customer service did not come to me immediately, but that was more due to the time difference I think. It's a great app and the pay version is definitely worth it! A big 10 for customer service and also for the App I give a 9! If you are curious what my menu (header) looks like now? take a look from a desktop at> www.irvinns.com

March 5, 2021

DecorNoble

The app is very easy to use and navigate. It has some really cool features. It definitely helped my store look more professional. The customer service is also spot-on. 5/5 :)

February 25, 2021

xoxopresent

Customer service support is very fast, the team helps me solve many problems, I will continue to use, thank you!

February 24, 2021