Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

NaturaPets

i really like this app and the Support help me very fast to fix my problems with my Theme. very pantient to help the customer.

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Smart Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Soluzone

Perfect for my header navigation at my store. Thank you Smart Mega Menu! Keep up the good work. Please add more features in the future.

July 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Metondo

buona applicazione e semplice da usare, molto veloce nell'inserimento nel negozio. la uso da quando ho aperto il negozio

July 28, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

HalfPrice Easy247.com

This app is just amazing at first I didn't know how to use this app, but when I realized how easy it is then I thought all the comments are really true for this app and it's pocket friendly too so thank you I told the app creators you helped me a lot.

July 28, 2020

Archive Clothing

this app works really well for our mega menu and we finally have something which works on our site A*

July 23, 2020

DEMI+CO Jewellery

Excellent app and support by Henry. Very easy to setup and create menus which look professional and easy to use. A+

July 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu and services help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kill Your God

I tested out several megamenu apps, and this is by far the best one and most customizable. Henry and Chloe's customer support is amazing and (patiently) assisted me through getting my menu exactly how I wanted it to look.

July 20, 2020

latiendademicole

Muy fácil y excelentes resultados, me ha venido muy bien para un menú extenso para uso móvil. Es muy claro y me encanta que se puedan poner imágenes y precios.

July 19, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

elstea boutique

Powerful and easy to use app. Does an amazing job for the price. Great for beginners who are starting with free themes.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

In Time Colombia

I think it's a great a app, and it's very easy to use, so I recommended to have a great mega menu. thanks u

July 13, 2020