Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

GAXIOLA Refacciones

Estoy usando la versión de prueba y es muy fácil y sencillo de configurar. Sin duda cogeré un plan.

February 26, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Paid plan has some special features. Hope you will update your review after you upgrade and use it.

Senorarita

Love this app... helps me to have a mega menu in an easy way. Features help to update or create any menu easily

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review.
It's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu. Stay tuned for more updates.

Belle Boutique

I just like the smart work that it does in my theme store. hope you going to add more features.

Good work guys

February 24, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Glad that you like it. Our team are planning for more updates. And if you have any ideas, you can send us via support.qikify.com
Hope you will update your review later.

amaryzon-shop.com

supeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

February 21, 2020

Thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
It's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu.
Cheers.

LotSupplies Marketplace

Very smart App. My website menu looks very professional and I love it. I recommend this App to anyone

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Glad that our app can help you with your menus, stay tuned for more updates!

Letterfest

Great app and equally great service. We needed a tweak to the display of the menu to fit with our store theme. This was sorted out quickly and efficiently.

February 12, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help and hope the new menu can bring you a positive result soon.

Bottles and Cups

Great and simple. Love it. Its much mor simple tha many other apps out there plus the price seems fair

February 9, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that you love it, stay tuned for more updates!

Home on the Swan

We have been using Smart Menu for our Mega Menu at https://homeontheswan.com/ it is working well and the supports been great.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app works great on your store, and feel free to contact us again if you need other help.

Donna XO

Love the look and ease of use of this app. So grateful for the free version as I'm teeny and just starting out.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review.
We're glad that the free version can help you as well.

Nutrient Growth Systems Canada

Very good app menus are nice and professional looking, I would recommend this app to others looking to spice up their menus

January 27, 2020

Thanks for your review!
Glad that our app can help you with your menus, stay tuned for more updates!