qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Easy create mega menu, tab menu for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZamstNL

Location Netherlands

I used this app to make a mega menu, and it turned out perfect, the app is really easy to use. Also, the support was really nice, they answered really quickly and even edited some CSS code for me to make my menu look perfect.

May 25, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future at support.qikify.com!

Thank you so much!

Collectors Emporium NY

Very good product. It has all the functionality you will ever need. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fancy menu for their shopify site

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Quality Art Supplies

Location Australia

This App delivered on our needs very well and is very simple to use. I would recommend this app to anyone.

May 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.
We've been working hard to improve the app's user experience and make sure users have a great time using our product, so don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance!

VertigoGear

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Easy setup, easy install, and great on the site! If a more dynamic menu is what you're after for your customers, this is it.
Admittedly i went premium early, it's worth it

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime, so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Floofy Newfie Tackle

Time spent using app 1 day

I have 50 products and variations of each with customers who have no patience for multiple clicks to get to what they want. This app greatly simplified my menu and saved me a ton of time. I love it.

April 28, 2022

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

NDOTO TEXTILE

Location Israel

I couldn't implement the menu at first and I turned to the support of the plugin. the solution was quick and professional. Great support even for the free version! thanks a lot very handy.

April 28, 2022

Lifters Wear

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Super Support wir haben etwas Hilfe gebraucht, da noch 2-3 Sachen customized werden mussten. Uns wurde direkt geholfen.

Melefors

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

If I could have a 10/10 i would give it to them. The UI is easy to get (after a some tinkering back and forth) we made a beautiful computer menu and when we wanted to convert it to mobile they helped us with the CSS changes quickly and professionally! Thanks alot!

dev46 Girls Tech Academy

This app is a must have, even if you purchased a theme. Smooth, simple, customer service is amazing. Ty.

greekseecom

Location Greece

Absolutely amazing app!!! Beautiful and easily customisable menu. The support team is fast, professional, helpful, GREAT! Thanks a lot for quick and smart help to Sebastian and Henry!!!