Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

Wylies Outdoor World

overly expensive, Fairly easy to use but the cost really does outweigh the benefits looks good on a desktop but not at all on mobile a bit of a letdown.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Actually if you look around, our app is the cheapest menu app right now. And since your theme is not from Shopify theme store, we recommend to use CSS selector method for a better mobile menu. Please reach out to us at support.qikify.com for further assistance. Thanks.

Brama Inc

Love the menu, very flexible, the best one available !!!!

Easy and quick to use!!!

Wide variety of features

Bozzi Costa Rica

Wow I must admit I’m impress with the great customer service. Great help, in an amazing timely manner. Besides that, the App is not only exactly what I was looking for but also exceeded my expectations. And by the way, this is not a paid review.

I needed help to make the main menu disapear after I followed all the instructions but my theme wasn´t helping. Tracy helped me and also she help me to change the font size, color and type same as my theme since I asked for help; She did it all for me.

I’m definitely purchasing the plan and I’m confident I got support from these guys whenever I need it. KUDUS!

Steven S.

Global Construction Supply

Great app. Great and fast, friendly customer service. When I need help, they very quickly fix my issue.

Jacatel

Works perfectly! Great for amateur users who are not very good with manually coding their nested menus. Customer service is superb. Ran into some problems with my search bar and they (namely Tracy & Michael) assisted and helped us right away! Highly recommend the app

heelboy

Got this app to replace Buddha Menu as it offers the free fly out mega menu and it's great! Easy to use for building the menu and when it came to setup, unfortunately our store uses a custom theme which made it incompatible for the instructions provided to switch over the menu. This was not a problem though as the developer was very quick to respond and complete setup(within 24-48 hrs). We even experienced a few glitches that she fixed without a problem. Very happy with the app and the service!

Shop Personalised Gifts

This is a fantastic app and well worth upgrading to the full plan. It's easy to use and well worth the small amount of money each month for the full plan. We love it it's make our life so much easier. Keep up the great work. So give it a try you won't be dissapointed. It's multi use and my staff love it :-)

AllSource Screening Solutions

We used this app to make a better menu for our mobile layout compared to our desktop layout. It worked tremendously compared to the other apps we have tried to use.

WatchandClockParts.com

only tried it for 2 days and finding it a bit complicated to set up my simple multi column menu , some standard layouts would help save a lot of time as we are all so busy to learn new apps every few weeks.
price looks a bit high

it looks like this reveiw page stops you form enterign a bad feedback

Hot Tub Outfitters

This app works great and it's easy to use. I had a question and support was quick to reply with a helpful answer.