Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

The Life Organizer

I love it. Makes my shop easier to navigate. Customer service is great, they responded back to my emails quickly and fixed any problems i had.

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our product and services. Hope we can bring further benefits to you and your store with other products and services of ours.

Faith Hand

Awesome app, helped me saving lot of money and time, thanks *********************************************************************

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to see that you're happy using our Smart Menu! Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Sexy Site | Adult Toys Lingerie Lubricants and More

Love this app I use it all the time over and over again. I would recommend this app for any shopify store

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We've been trying to improve our services to meet your need and so glad to know that our effort was paid off.

Bohemian Rhapsody Boutique

I love this menu app. So easy to use and super customizable. I have a large inventory so this is A+

March 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impact soon. Cheers!

Wrappr

So happy with this app right now! Amazing how much comes with the free plan. I've tried a few other mega menu apps but very glad I found this one

March 5, 2020

Thanks for your review so much.
Glad that you like our app. Stay tuned for more updates. Cheers!

Cookie+ Protein

Great app, easy to navigate, and great customer service to help figure out any confusion. Looks and works perfectly.

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon. Cheers!

okäse

Love this app! A lot of options, very helpful and fast support and the outcome is just awesome. I am currently using 3 apps of the qlikify team and I am very very happy with all of them!

Thanks so much for your review.
Stay tuned for more updates. Cheers!

Zimsonadhash

Its really nice to use. The good one is, we can configure the "Menu/ SubMenu" bars with respect to Mobile and Desktop.

February 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good result soon.

GAXIOLA Refacciones

Estoy usando la versión de prueba y es muy fácil y sencillo de configurar. Sin duda cogeré un plan.

February 26, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Paid plan has some special features. Hope you will update your review after you upgrade and use it.

Senorarita

Love this app... helps me to have a mega menu in an easy way. Features help to update or create any menu easily

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review.
It's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu. Stay tuned for more updates.