Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Brilliant and easy to use. This app has made my website looks 10 X better and I'm sure I'll convert more now www.thesofalovers.co.uk

June 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Shopping Ninja

Really awesome app, made my life easier and my store looking really professional with this menu. The support staff were super quick in getting back to me on an issue I had. Would recommend this app to anyone that needs a good looking menu. Thank you for this great app.

June 18, 2020

Phantom Headlights, LLC

So far this has helped me stack menus to no end. If your shopify has thousands of products you NEED this app

June 17, 2020

RAMSES-X

We tried this, for a strange reason didn't work, but had good customization options. After half an hour we deleted this, but we saw pieces pieces of code left in our theme files/ code, espacially starting with ... {% include 'qikify and other hyperlink and a data file. Please remove everything from now on or give the option at least. Thank you

June 12, 2020

Hi, we're sorry to hear Smart Menu doesn't meet your need for your store. For the issue you're having, can you please send us a ticket and describe it further via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. Our developers will help you to check and solve the problem.

Best regards.

Sois Écolo

A great customer service. Chloe was a big help. Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and your wonderful app. My menu is so much clear now!

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that we can help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Deviation Ski & Snowboard Works

Worked easily with our theme, came across difficultly getting the sticky header menu to change and the developer took care of it directly in 1 day.

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

Bare Baggy

Nothing can be better then this I am using a premium theme and was so much frustrated as I was unable to create the menus for my store and I don't have any coding knowledge but I found this app and it is really a game-changer. I loved it initially I was facing challenges to create the menus but it was not because of the app it was my frustration, I was not paying any attention and found the app is very simple to create menus. Kudos to the team love the app. Thank you

June 9, 2020

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

I tried all mega menu apps in Shopify. Smart Menu is by far the best, easiest to configurate and with a clean, professional look of my website!

June 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.

All the best!

Halocado

Es muy sencilla de usar (arrastrar y soltar) y me ha solucionado la organización de mi tienda. Pruebala!

June 3, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Nina Nguyen Designs

spent a lot of time on it, got it to work, and realized once you scroll down, the menu can't be click. Emailed support a couple times and no answer.

June 1, 2020

Hi Nina,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
We answered all of your emails yesterday: https://take.ms/gA4Be. If you don't find our replies, maybe they were moved to Spam folder, could you check again please?

Your Turbo theme is a complicated case and though we'd tried our best, we couldn't make our app fully compatible with it. (Our app is compatible with most of Shopify official themes, you can see our list of compatibilities here: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/list-compatible-shopify-themes-and-instruction).

Sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Best regards.