Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

WHYTE BIKES

Just started using this app. its very easy to setup and configure. Looks very smart like it suggests. Best of all is the level of support- wanted to make some changes and tweaks and got immediate responses full of helpful advice from the team. top job.

warenbegeistert

The app works very well. No lags.... no problems... I'm really impressed!
TOP APP and really nice support! Easy to modify and install :-) TOP

Coffeeine, Inc.

Smart Menu is awesome! I was initially going to go with the Free version but after seeing how great it looks, I wanted to fully customize it to our needs and subscribed to the Premium version. The best thing is that the support team is just as awesome. I had a question and within 12 hours my issue was resolved. Highly recommend!

SRC USA

Nice solution that makes building categories quick and easy with duplicate function. Support was prompt, helpful and made an effort to understand our needs.

ekoko-handmade

I hesitated first taking the full version because there is no free trial. So started with another app but faced several issues. Decided to go for the paid version and it is fully worth it. Easy to understand and to manage, the interface is clear and fast. A few questions showed up and the support was fast responding, showing to know what they do. Now practice has to show the performance but we are confident. The result looks inviting.

BuildOn Suplementos

I look for and add that was complete and would help me to make more sells, This smart Menu did that! I made a very nice and good Menu bar for my website and it`s looking amazing! I have some ideas to chage something in the Program os menu bar and just send a e-mail and at the same day the qikify make the change for me! Very nice app!! U should try. See my costumer bar:
www.buildon.com.br

goshoppingkart

Great customer support. The mega menu comes in free with only this app. Easy interface to navigate. Makes the website look more professional.Highly recommended!!! 10/10

Sirimiri

I was delighted at how much is available in the free tier. Creating menus is a cumbersome process but this tool makes it easy once you know your mind. I would recommend this app as it has really improved navigation on my new website.

Teganish

Great Customer Support. The Menus are easy to build and they look nice. I had a problem with integrating the menu with a certain theme and the customer support fixed the problem quickly.

And Begin Again

I used this app and it was a wonderful experience. The way this team supports me to an end it was very appreciated.
Thanks, Keep it up!