Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

ISKRUK.COM

Useful program if you want to organize your menu in shopify. We recommend it for anyone who strive for pragmatic organisation of items in shop.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Going Off Grid

I think the key to a good website is navigation and this app does it with ease. I like the choices, layouts and options to get what you want without having to learn code. Great app!

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Rare Finds 11

Wonderful App! Easy to use and sets up in minutes. No complaints at this point, seems to work seamlessly.

Coffee Plus

Love how much control over the menu you have. Very easy to use, plenty of user friendly options. Love how much you can do even with just the free version.

May 25, 2020

Madame Lust

Great app easy to use, and the support team is really super! :)

The app makes it very easy to organize your menu in a user friendly way.

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to your store.

2Bussy.com

It is a very good app with many options, effects, and very responsive.
I recommend with confidence, it's free and if you want to buy a package, you have a few days of full test mode. What do you have to lose? Nothing.
So, start the tests and enjoy.
Good luck.

May 13, 2020

Salon RM Coiffure

Good tool and good support for your web site.
Free Mega Menu App is the tool you need, it is verry simple to add and to test and make backup easily by export

May 11, 2020

Pêcheur Maroc

The app is very easy to use and very intuitive. Very quick to make a full menu and sub menu ! Great job !

May 6, 2020

C. Obialo

I legit have such a complex store. This app allowed me to be able to recreate what I saw on the chanel store. Simply incredible. I am a creative and barely have the patience for complex apps. this makes it so EASY.

In addition, their pricing structure allows you time to grow into their more premium version.

May 5, 2020

CAPICLEAN

12.05.2020 EDIT: The support team is really helpful. I customized the menu just like I wanted. Thank you Henry, Chloe and rest of the team.

05.05.2020 I tried all the mega menu apps on the app store. This one met all of my expectations. The others I tried do not have as many functions as this. Besides, smart menu has a mobile version as well - mobile menu, which I am also using. Also support is very responsive, you don't feel like you are on your own. Recommend.

May 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.