Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation | Reviews

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

October Reign

I used this app to create my website menu. It is super user-friendly and it is looking great!
Would definitely recommend!

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Factory Direct Shop AU

Please read this review..... I have been operating my website for over 4 years and recently went from 500 products to a full home and appliance website similar to Kogan... I needed an app that could handle many Categories and collections with sub-menus, so I tried this app
This app is amazing its easy to use and has made a huge improvement to our website and has organized all our Categories and collections perfectly I have had a couple of moments where I have asked the app developers to help out and I would have to say hands down over all the years with dealing with other app developers the owners of this app and the support they provide are the best services I have had...This app is a must-have....... you need to try it you won't regret it

January 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

The smart home project

I love this app. By far the easiest app have ever used on shopify. Makes menus so simple and it's free. Unbelievable thanks a lot team.

January 27, 2021

Royal Sweet Mix

Love this app on the site Royal Sweet Mix
I use to spread across all of my tabs! Easy to use, great customer service and brilliant app

January 26, 2021

What a Present

Very easy to install and customise. Customer service was always very helpful when clarifying doubts. We recently switched to another Shopify theme so we don't need this app anymore but would definitely recommend!

January 26, 2021

hhcd.shop

I completely love it! Its easy to build any professional menu for everyone. You gotta try this one! Everything is possible, don't need anything else to make your menu beautiful!

January 25, 2021

Barometro da Verdade Lda

Bom aplicativo funciona bem só é pena não ter a configuração em Português
Recomendo mas já sabem configurações limitadas

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review.
We'll take note of your idea, and will try to implement this idea in the future.
If you have any further questions , feel free to contact us. We'll be happy to assist you.

GrowDudes

This app is amazing , easy to work with and the support is really good as well ! I recommend this app all day long !

January 22, 2021

Undress Store

a wonderful app, to rely on. Never will it let you down. I use it for my website and it helped me to organize my shop.

January 22, 2021

Amayori

This app has been a fantastic addition to our store. It allows a lot of flexibility and makes visual engaging menus. It is easy to figure out as well. The customer service was amazing too.

January 21, 2021