Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

4Trade Store

Very intuitive interface. Easy to setup menu. Very happy with this app.
Customer service very good.

September 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

ANRRI

perfect integration with our template, and great support, quickly solved my problem. would like to recommend it.

September 29, 2020

Official NBL Store

much better custom configurations options than the other apps which typically lock you into a certain format for each mega menu style.

September 25, 2020

Décoiffé Artistes Coiffeurs

I love this app, simple to use, simple to backup and restore.
Support is very good and quick
Special tanks to Henry, you’re the best

September 24, 2020

RAISED FIST

Like all apps, some of the language/terminology could be clearer but on the whole I was pretty happy with it. The support was excellent and helped me overcome a couple of glitches.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Ten Zone Archery

Easy to use, once you get the hang of it! You can create a really attractive mega menu. Initially I had thought that maybe the tiny delay when the page loads might contribute to our site's slower speed, but there are other issues on our site to sort out that are unrelated to Smart Mega Menu. I'm pleased to say I will keep using this app! Plus their customer support is great - if you have any issues, just ask.

September 22, 2020

Hi Ten Zone Archery,
To achieve the best user experience, Shopify always loads your website first, and then apps. That's why there was a little delay. The loading of our app and your theme is not related to each other.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us for help.

Nature-Stabilisée.com

I use this app for 1 year. Work like a charm. Its very beautifull cause I can show in the menu the pic of the collection. There was a update unexpected from shopify and the smart menu desepear and the support fix it in less than 24h. Hope this comment helps.

September 16, 2020

Veranda Tile & Decor

This is the best menu plugin.

Previously, I gave it a one star rating. My menu completely disappeared. The developer of this app told me that Shopify changed something without notifying plugin developers. It has since been fixed.

September 10, 2020

We're so sorry for the problem.
Shopify has just released a new update for its data-loading method without any announcement, so we've tried our best to update Smart Menu instantly to match the new requirement.
The downtime was still nearly 1 hour, we're sincerely sorry for this unexpected incident.
The menu should be working normally now, could you check again please? If not, please try to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to clear cache, or contact us at support.qikify.com.

Apologize for any inconvenience and hope for your sympathy.

Edit: Thank you so much for your update!

Pro Cabinet Supply

I have been a customer for a long time and love the app, HOWEVER, I am giving a 1 star review right now because the menu has gone completely blank with no fix. No matter what I do the menu is completely gone and my site is not navigable. I guess I'm shut down for the day. Beware of this if you are thinking of using the app.

September 10, 2020

We're so sorry for the problem.
The downtime was still nearly 1 hour, we're sincerely sorry for this incident.

Apologize for any inconvenience and hope for your sympathy.

Unboxing Store

Muito Bom , me ajuda demais a organizar tudo, a colocar todas as categorias no menu sem poluir o menu

September 16, 2020