Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Nutrient Growth Systems Canada

Very good app menus are nice and professional looking, I would recommend this app to others looking to spice up their menus

Thanks for your review!
Glad that our app can help you with your menus, stay tuned for more updates!

Meritum Design - możesz więcej

A large amount of content, sections and options ... - very easy and intuitive ...
I recommend it - definitely!

January 27, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation.
We hope you enjoy it so far.

LaLa Confetti

Very easy and intuitive to use! I also liked the fact that I don't have to install any code! It's pretty awesome so far.

Thanks for your review!
If you need any help, just contact us at support.qikify.com

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

This app is really good. It seems a bit confusing at first due to the large amount of content, sections and options, but it doesn't take long to catch on and understand how to use it. 10/10!

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your 10/10 review!
We're glad that you enjoy it. Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you need help.
Regards.

no1shopshop

Great application, with a very very good team behind!
They kindly help if you have any problem.
I really recommend it!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation.
We're glad that we can help.
Cheers.

Engraving, Awards & Gifts

I tried out half a dozen different apps to create a mega menu and no other app was as customizable and easy-to-use. As a beginner, I had trouble inserting it correctly into my code and Smart Menu's customer service team was willing to help me fix it very quickly.

January 16, 2020

Thank you, we feel very motivated that you chose Smart Menu. We understand the frustration of creating a good menu, that's why we always try to bring our customers the best service as we could :)

Stubook

I've tested all the menu apps
Their apps are the best.Solve all platform compatibility issues.
There should be both Smart Menu by qikify and Mobile Menu by qikify.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for the 200th review!
We really appreciate your rating, it has marked a momentous milestone for us.
Cheers!

Manuel Electronics

Awesome app. Great functionality and superb customer service. I needed some assistance and they fixed my problem in no time. My website looks more professional with this app. I definitely recommend it!!!

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review!
We're happy when you're happy!

Feli Prod

This app is great! They could easily charge money for this compared to all other bad quality apps, would recommend.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for trusting our app and for this great review.
Hope you can make the best use of it.
Cheers.

iTechoKing

I like that this app is so cheap and how simple i can design my mega menus, however i would like to see more icons to choose from and i wish i could separately create menus for footer with images, icons and etc that would be awesome too

January 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it and will take into consideration for next update. Stay tuned!