Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

VIAT

I remember reading the views on your app and saying naah, it's a hype, it won't be worth it. Can you blame me?

I did just pay a mega menu app company with over 500+ review on this same Shopify App store and it turned out to be the buggiest shittiest app I've installed since 1999.

But your app is just awesome. Your support is amazing and you even went a step further. THANK YOU.

Oh and my advice, make a slower tutorial video. Try to do a voice over so people can catch up easily. It is easy for you because you're a genius and all but for many, a slower video tutorial will help.

ONVY Motorsport

I tried several different menu apps, but this was the only one that worked flawlessly on both mobile and desktop. Outstanding customer service that helped me. Would highly recommend!

Evilrpm

Guys. I recommend this program to everyone. Probably the best thing that happened to me this year. With the help of this program, you can make just candy from your website. A special thanks to Tracy who explained to me how this program works ... this girl will explain to even the deaf and blind .. she has talent .. support 99 levels. level "GOD". I would take her as a wife. I recommend all guys! you will not regret!6 stars from 5!!

Direct4x4

Recent update solves a lot of the issues originally caused by Smart Menu. Hardly any reduction in load times, even when using images in the menus. Quick and friendly customer service.

CJ
Direct4x4.co.uk

Vapor Side

app is not user friendly way to much work to put products under sub category menu, not good at all.

Fork in the Road Vision Rehabilitation Services, LLC

Wow - how refreshing to have an app work right away with no fuss. We did not have to contact support at all to create the mega menu. The free app supports real mega menu columns and products with photos and more.

Usually would not like allow app branding but the small link "created with Smart Menu" is not ostentatious. or a visual eyesore.

The tutorial video could be better - it is too fast but there are some on YouTube that filled in the blanks.

Thank you! just what was needed.

Vapecloud

Support technique très très réactif, plugin très complet et utile ! Je recommande à 100% ! Il aide vraiment à rendre son site plus professionnel et m'aide à vendre plus simplement !
____________________

Technical support respond very quickly, plugin very complete and useful! I recommend 100%! It really helps to make his site more professional and helps me sell more easily!

Dragonfli

I used this app to help create a better menu for my website. It worked wonders and gives my customers an easy user friendly interface. Not only this, but I had a problem with the search bar and shopping basket integrating with the menu where my customers could not access them properly. I sent a quick message over to the support staff at smart menu, and they said they would get straight on it. Less than 24 hours went by and they emailed me having completely fixed the issue themselves.

I couldn't recommend an app any better than this! Great idea and great customer service.

Monkerdize - Games & TV Shows Authorized Merchandise

They really helped me alot.
I wanted some specific styling and they didn't even hesitate to help me.

All works perfect, and the navigation in mobile is running smooooth.
Thanks!

MessySupplies

Perfect for stores with lots of collections! Super helpful support. Lots of awesome features! Highly recommended.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13