Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

Bem Estar Essencial

Contacted with Cedrus and this was a terrible support! Just 3 days ago i tried changing the font-size of my Menu, I adjusted to 16px and nothing happened. I certified that it did the same thing with a clean cache, so its not because of me. Contacted them and they said its because my app is not updated, I pay to have an app and why is it not updated? This is the second time they say stuff like this to me! Then i ask if they can help with personalising the menu (really small stuff), sent a picture to see if they could help. They changed stuff on the store, but then completely ignored the mobile version, so my store got all messed up and they respond to you 1 time a day, if what they did was wrong then good luck you have to wait until next time, to MAYBE, have stuff fixed. Very unprofessional app support, I still have my store messed up and they don't even care. The worst support I've seen on Shopify. Do not buy this.

UPDATE: They have come around after this review and helped me with this, fixing the error. Hope the professionalism improves.

UPDATE: I have help them a lot in correcting the display of the menu on iPhones, iPads, etc. They have been available to improve and helpful!

Spice Village

So far so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBRICO

Very good app
The customer service is great
Super fast response, I recommend to anyone wanting a dynamic and attractive site.

ShopyStube

I am very happy, the app is very good professional look simple to use.
Highly recommended!

Rideshop

Thanks for helping me solve a problem. Great app and best menu app I found in Shopify. Great experience.

Contact Pêche

Hi,
I tested the other two applications Globo and Buddha mega menu, and Smart menu and the best for me.
A lot of possible configuration, easy to use, fast loading.
For more configuration, I advise you to add the two lines of css in the application.
It's really not complicated, and there is a tutorial video and text very well explained.
It really deserves its price, and thanks for your work done!
Good continuation,
Cheers.
(Their other applications are also excellent, go try them)

Bartender World

It helped a lot. They have really good customer service. Very good app, I just recommend it! Thank you so much!

Go sportify

All I can say is wow wow wow wow wow! What an amazing too, i think it’s the first ever best App for shopify.
One suggestion though, I realized after installing the app and starting using it, my website started slowing down when loadeing. That’s just the only thing but BRILLIANTOOO!

Turkish Coffee Bazaar

Brilliant customer service and a wonderful product. I'm very happy having installed this app and it's made my site look a lot better.

Natural Fibre Arts

It has done everything I needed. This app has the most customization in the free version that I have found in menu apps.