Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Bare Baggy

Nothing can be better then this I am using a premium theme and was so much frustrated as I was unable to create the menus for my store and I don't have any coding knowledge but I found this app and it is really a game-changer. I loved it initially I was facing challenges to create the menus but it was not because of the app it was my frustration, I was not paying any attention and found the app is very simple to create menus. Kudos to the team love the app. Thank you

June 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

I tried all mega menu apps in Shopify. Smart Menu is by far the best, easiest to configurate and with a clean, professional look of my website!

June 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Halocado

Es muy sencilla de usar (arrastrar y soltar) y me ha solucionado la organización de mi tienda. Pruebala!

June 3, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Nina Nguyen Designs

spent a lot of time on it, got it to work, and realized once you scroll down, the menu can't be click. Emailed support a couple times and no answer.

June 1, 2020

Hi Nina,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
We answered all of your emails yesterday: https://take.ms/gA4Be. If you don't find our replies, maybe they were moved to Spam folder, could you check again please?

Your Turbo theme is a complicated case and though we'd tried our best, we couldn't make our app fully compatible with it. (Our app is compatible with most of Shopify official themes, you can see our list of compatibilities here: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/list-compatible-shopify-themes-and-instruction).

Sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Best regards.

OddGoods

Overall, Smart Menu boasts the cleanest design, cleanest interface, and most technical flexibility of the mega menus I've tested. This menu's killer feature is ability to create text link lists using collection tags—This feature alone is worth the subscription.

There are a couple wish-list features I'd love to see added to improve this menu: 1) adding the ability to pull in recent blog articles and 2) adding the option to create lists from collections in order to make the process of creating and managing "Best Sellers" or "Editor's Choice" type link lists significantly more efficient.

Nonetheless, highly recommended if you find Shopify's default navigation severely lacking and you are frustrated with the difficulty of competing mega menu apps.

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

Customer service is wonderful! Thank you so much, Henry, for your help. I highly recommed this app.

The Bitcoin Wardrobe

Awesome, just what i needed from a mega menu! 5'5, the minimum 100 characters isnt neccecary but it made me write this extra words, thats cool.

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Blighty's British Store

After having some customization done by Hannah from the support team, this menu looks great. My biggest problem was with the menu's positioning feature called "masonry". It seemed to keep changing the position of the submenus on menus that had images. It appears to be fixed with custom CSS adjusting the vertical spacing, and image size. Their contact form is great and looks professional.

Ranges Country

Took a little to wrap my head around the different templates, placement etc. I'm very happy with it now though. We are a small store with a wide and varied range - mens/womens/kids clothing, boots, hats, belts...plus giftware...plus saddlery...plus veterinary supplies...plus animal feed!

Being able to really divide our menu up into clear and easy to read sections makes our website a lot easier for customers to navigate.

May 27, 2020

Akme Nature

Best smart menu available right now! Easy to use with functions that are available to make it look professional.

May 26, 2020