Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

WOW Mart HK

This app is free and good to use. However, when you open the store in mobile screen size on desktop, then maximize the windows, you will see that the desktop menu not working in a proper way. Sometimes, the speed of the menu replacing the original menu is slow and even cannot be loaded.

But it is good for a free app.

July 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. If you're having any issue with Smart Menu on mobile, please send us a ticket support via: support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. We're looking forward to helping you with any issue you're facing with.

sables-d'orient

it is a good app but i still can't find out how to change the global header around the very menu itself. if i want to modify the menu and color it as, let's say, orange, my menu is gonna become orange but the other sides around remain white and i don't know if i can do something about it with that app or not.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We're glad to know you enjoy using our app. For the issue you're having, please contact with our support team via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. We will assist you solving your concern.

Have a good day.

Eshe Essentials

New to e-commerce and this has been by far the easiest app to use compared to the other one's that I tried.

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store and to hearing from you again very soon.

HANZTECH

Cool Apps! Nice Look, Easy to use, easy to understand. i would recommend this app to other shopify users. Thankyou

July 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

SPERRY I WEB OFFICIAL

this app made my web look much better and its pretty easy to use, full recomended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kraftkrieger

Wow, what a great app! It's very simple to use and solved all my Navigation Problems with just a view clicks.

June 30, 2020

ascjersey store

I'm using it with custom my menu. easy to work with and alot of options
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

June 30, 2020

Poppy's Dolls House

Amazing Item looks so professional on my shop now. I love it would recommend it to everyone who has a shopify shop. It is a bit complicated but you can get your head around it its great. Glad I got it, it has got me more customers.

June 28, 2020

Printshirty

Eine tolle Menu App, welches kaum Raum offen lasst um ein passendes Menu für seinen Shop erstellen zu können. Hatte kurz Schwierigkeiten mit der Darstellung auf dem Tablett wurde aber innerhalb eines Tages vom Support behoben - hierfür nochmals vielen Dank.

June 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

PacificVibesCo

Smart Mega Menu is very easy to use, with different options to customize it as needed. The support team is always efficient.

June 23, 2020