Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

BaoBei.SG

We have tried a few menu apps. This is by far the easiest to use and most sophisticated menu app. The basic free package already provide very powerful features. There are different menu types for you to choose from. You can even add images to pull down menus. Very good product indeed. Highly recommended!

Tea and Becky

Looks great and works great! Had some issues getting the mobile working but Michael helped fix it right away. It's nice to have a sharp looking menu, finally!

Berkey Water Canada

Excellent app, I use in my 3 stores. Its easy to understand and works seamlessly with my Venture theme. Good support as well.

Iqonic Shop

the best app to get your menu done, it has all these cutting edge menu designs and everything .... and there support is really really helpful :D would highly recommend 10/10

DizzyOutlet

Very nice application for every recommendation! Great support and I'm very happy to use this app! Thank you, nice to have an app like this!

Eponymous

Great menu system, really easy to use and lots of options to customise the look and feel of the mega menu. Support was very helpful and fats when making a couple of adjustments for me. Would recommend.

La boutique Graffiti

This app is very usefull and very easy to use! The free plan is very good to start. I combined with the Mobile menu app to have something that fit my exepectations and I really like now my menus on mobile, tablet and desktop. The support team is great and helped me any time I needed. Thanks a lot!

pop-zero-revamped

wasted 2hrs by using this.

Things are locked and need to buy advance version.

Not satisfied.

User this https://apps.shopify.com/buddha-mega-menu

April 29, 2019

Hi,
Do you get difficult to use our app? Please get in touch with us, then we can help you.
BUT I see your comment is incorrect and do you promote for Buddha?
Because our free plan provides more features than that app (eg. In free plan you're able to add mega menu, products, images, while you need to pay for them with Buddha)

Please double check and see how can we help you.

ALFeo S.r.l

Absolutely beautiful , better than the rest , customer service always there to help , easily stylable , love the custom html feature allows me to use my coding skills , I personally recommend this app

Vitasell.net

Awesome Best Outstanding. but hope so in future it will be free too. as they have now free option too. Thanks Smart Menu