Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Grocery Buddy

I just downloaded this app today and I am very thrilled with it!!! It has enhanced my site tremendously!!! Thank you!

August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

U-See Jewels

Great app and easy to use.
I installed it in our website in less than 15 minutes had a new Mega Menu.
Thanks for that

August 3, 2020

なないろ毛糸

Easily having separate menu for desktop and mobile is remarkable point. It provides many kind of templates and easy to create original menu system based on them.
We've evaluated some of mega menu apps and encountered compatibility problem with themas we are using and this app is no exception however the support team engineers were working hard to fix it.
We recommend the app to all the shops who intend to implement rich menu system. It's five star app and support!

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Smart Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

NaturaPets

i really like this app and the Support help me very fast to fix my problems with my Theme. very pantient to help the customer.

July 30, 2020

Soluzone

Perfect for my header navigation at my store. Thank you Smart Mega Menu! Keep up the good work. Please add more features in the future.

July 29, 2020

Metondo

buona applicazione e semplice da usare, molto veloce nell'inserimento nel negozio. la uso da quando ho aperto il negozio

July 28, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

HalfPrice Easy247.com

This app is just amazing at first I didn't know how to use this app, but when I realized how easy it is then I thought all the comments are really true for this app and it's pocket friendly too so thank you I told the app creators you helped me a lot.

July 28, 2020

Archive Clothing

this app works really well for our mega menu and we finally have something which works on our site A*

July 23, 2020

DEMI+CO Jewellery

Excellent app and support by Henry. Very easy to setup and create menus which look professional and easy to use. A+

July 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu and services help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kill Your God

I tested out several megamenu apps, and this is by far the best one and most customizable. Henry and Chloe's customer support is amazing and (patiently) assisted me through getting my menu exactly how I wanted it to look.

July 20, 2020