Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation | Reviews

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

ADL Distribution

This app provides a beautiful menu, with excellent functionality and customization. The developers were prompt to answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend.

August 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Dwarven Forge

This app allowed us to expand on our theme, and we love the features. It's easy to use. Customer support is very responsive and always has helpful feedback.

August 31, 2021

Little Colorado

Gave me excellent support when I had a theme issue that conflicted with the menu. Great amount of features that are easy to use on paid.

August 27, 2021

Brothers4Change

We used this app to change our menu. It's a great app! We had a few problems with the code but their customer service helped us out in no time!

August 23, 2021

Just Luminous

I love this App! The navigation is seamless and it makes my store look even more appealing. It also has a cool feature where you can showcase products on the navigation buttons. Also, I noticed that ever since I installed it my pages seem to load a little bit faster. Thank you for a great app. It's helping to improve conversions

BrenSports

I use this app to create nested drop-down menus for my complex site with over 5,700 SKUs, helping my customers browse all my product categories easily. I was a little confused setting it up in the beginning, but their support straightened me out. After that, it was easy.

The British Vape Company

100% Recommend! Easy to use, and much cheaper than any experts. Moreover, super extensive customisation, literally a dream for template web designing.

Inbeautics

Sebastian and Henry were prompt and quick in troubleshooting the Step 2 Add & Design - Where do you want to add Smart Menu:. They assisted and applied it to a [Add to all themes] so the copied versions in the theme library showed all the customized drop down menus. We love our cool customizable drop down menu with over 30 brands/collections.

August 6, 2021

Bizlink Gifts

I used this app for my website, has a great menu and the customer is really responsive is solving my menu issue. Thanks!

August 4, 2021

SUNEAGLE Battery

A great App! It provides a lot of excellent features to easily customize our menu bar and make it look professionally. This saves me tons of development hours.

August 4, 2021