Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Moody Carp

Best.app.ever. so easy to use! No funky crashing bugs. My only complaint is that I can't drag cells around once I make the menus so I have to think ahead or start over in the section. But otherwise super awesome.

October 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Desert River Online Shop

Great and flexible as compare to other mega menu. I try couple of mega menu but this one is up to the mark

October 2, 2020

3 Barn Swallows

The best menu builder. Great customization and merchandising possibilities to enhance customer experiences.
Easy setup, easy to use, easy to change anything in the store navigation.
And they have the BEST customer support; they answer quickly and resolve the problem in (literally) minutes. But you won't need their help too often, because the app is stable and works well.

September 30, 2020

BODYOUTLET

Awesome support, Chloe and Henry are true Shopify-Jedi's and get the job done in a fast and professional way!!

September 30, 2020

4Trade Store

Very intuitive interface. Easy to setup menu. Very happy with this app.
Customer service very good.

September 29, 2020

ANRRI

perfect integration with our template, and great support, quickly solved my problem. would like to recommend it.

September 29, 2020

Official NBL Store

much better custom configurations options than the other apps which typically lock you into a certain format for each mega menu style.

September 25, 2020

Décoiffé Artistes Coiffeurs

I love this app, simple to use, simple to backup and restore.
Support is very good and quick
Special tanks to Henry, you’re the best

September 24, 2020

RAISED FIST

Like all apps, some of the language/terminology could be clearer but on the whole I was pretty happy with it. The support was excellent and helped me overcome a couple of glitches.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Ten Zone Archery

Easy to use, once you get the hang of it! You can create a really attractive mega menu. Initially I had thought that maybe the tiny delay when the page loads might contribute to our site's slower speed, but there are other issues on our site to sort out that are unrelated to Smart Mega Menu. I'm pleased to say I will keep using this app! Plus their customer support is great - if you have any issues, just ask.

September 22, 2020

Hi Ten Zone Archery,
To achieve the best user experience, Shopify always loads your website first, and then apps. That's why there was a little delay. The loading of our app and your theme is not related to each other.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us for help.