Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

Great Blue Heron Furniture

I wanted the look for my menu that this app provided. Was a little skeptical but it looks great :)
There was an issue with the mobile version but the customer service was awesome! I am in US and it looks like the work when its night here but I have no complaints. Will definitely use again

November 16, 2019

Thanks a lot for the compliment on the app and customer service as well!

Hair to Beauty

5/5 Best menu app! A lot of options and styles plus they have great support. I got everything I needed in 1 day done. high recommended

November 13, 2019

Really appreciate your feedback. It's our pleasure to assist you and your business!

FashionScape

This app just blows your mind, with its greatness and usefulness! I would definitely recommend it to any sort of business or website! In short, very powerful and easy to use :)

November 13, 2019

It's great to see that Smart Menu could do this well for you! Thanks a lot for your review.

Snabbi

I recommend this company for sure, they have great support and the apps have amazing functions.
you can trust and, drive your business safe.

November 12, 2019

Thanks for trusting us! We always try to create more helpful apps for our customers, so stay tuned!
Best regards.

Elite IT Training Center

We use this menu app on EliteITCerts.com and it works great! We have lots of categories and I have not seen a better Mega Menu app than this one. I also like that many menu styles are available free of charge. If you want the more extensive features, the monthly fees are very reasonable. Great app. Highly recommended.

November 10, 2019

Thanks so much. We always do our best to bring you more useful features!

The Fixture Store

Smart menu is both fun and easy to use, and it gave us way more control over our menus. Thumbs up! :)

November 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Hope it'll help you build a beautiful store.

cardboard mailing shipping tubes

Very good app. Easy to understand++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

November 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us that you're satisfied with Smart Menu, and if you're interested please check out other app from us: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

Cheers.

richandfamousmx

Nice App. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your ratings! Great that our app can help.

BigCeramicStore.com

Transformational - best mega menu options we have seen. Extremely easy to set up and deploy. It's live on our website https://www.bigceramicstore.com. Check it out.

November 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. It's great to see that Smart Menu works beautifully and effortlessly on your store!

FFS (Feathers, Fluff 'n' Scales)

Does exactly what I need it to. Free version has a lot of great options, and the paid options add a lot of additional versatility. Very happy!

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Knowing that you're happy and satisfied with Smart Menu motivates us to bring you more useful apps and service!