Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

Sportzzheads

Very good app, it loads very quick and doesn’t mess up my JavaScript the mobile menu is in perfect sync with this app too. Highly recommended.

All I Wear Is Black

I highly recommend this app! (I use another app from them as well that I love!) Tracy has helped me with everything I have struggled with. I don't know much about coding so she walked me through and helped when my menu wasn't loading correctly. It's now exactly how I want it, all thanks to her! I recommend this app & company not only for the product but for the fantastic customer service as well.

Paws in Padstow

Compared to the previous popular Shopify third party menu app we were using, this is app is better and cheaper! We would have given 5 stars if our request for support had been addressed.

*Edit - Our request for support was addressed and they were very helpful. Increased to 5 stars from 4

June 12, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, we've missed the message you sent via Shopify.
We always try to find the best solution for customer, please check your email for our answer.
Best Regards.

Well Dapper

I used this app to make a mega menu, I was able to achieve the exact functionality that I wanted with just a few clicks.

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

The app is amazing and very easy to use. You can create beautiful menus for both desktop and mobile. Also great support!

Mumma Hicks

Excellent App! So much quicker to manage my menus this way instead of on shopify directly. There are so many features available not just at cost but for free aswell. I currently have the free version however am really considering the upgrade!

Shopping-Places.com

Intuitive & practical App. Installed and put to use very quickly. Very Easy to create mega menus. Excellent work.

Pristiny Couture

UPDATE: The issue I thought I was having with the app turned out to be within my collections on the back end. Issue is solved and the smart menu is wonder. I absolutely LOVE it. Now I can have a more professional looking website. I also love the fact that the app has a free plan available. Definitely give this app a try. I’m

May 29, 2019

Hi Pristiny,
I see Smart Menu running on your store now. Is there any problem? Please contact us at support@qikify.com (or use Contact button in app), we'll resolve your problem within 24h.
Appreciate your feedback.

Hand and Hide LLC

Wonderful app for adding a mega menu. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you figure out how it works, it's pretty easy to use. Lots of great options allow you to have a great looking menu for desktop and a completely different menu for mobile (or you can have parts show up in both.) I had a small styling issue and their support team fixed it for me in less than 24 hours. Very satisfied.

Zbenga

great value and easy to set up i highly recommend this app other then that writing 100 word review is hell on earth