Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Beesybox

Great app and excellent customer service! I had an issue and the team fixed it very quickly. The menu itself is great for my website, highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

SortaGotta

This app works great for me. It allows for quick and easy customization of menus with plenty of useful features.

Nazranaa

Its an easy to use app with great features. Additionally, they have prompt and excellent service. Would highly recommend this app!

Moody Carp

Best.app.ever. so easy to use! No funky crashing bugs. My only complaint is that I can't drag cells around once I make the menus so I have to think ahead or start over in the section. But otherwise super awesome.

Desert River Online Shop

Great and flexible as compare to other mega menu. I try couple of mega menu but this one is up to the mark

October 2, 2020

3 Barn Swallows

The best menu builder. Great customization and merchandising possibilities to enhance customer experiences.
Easy setup, easy to use, easy to change anything in the store navigation.
And they have the BEST customer support; they answer quickly and resolve the problem in (literally) minutes. But you won't need their help too often, because the app is stable and works well.

September 30, 2020

BODYOUTLET

Awesome support, Chloe and Henry are true Shopify-Jedi's and get the job done in a fast and professional way!!

September 30, 2020

4Trade Store

Very intuitive interface. Easy to setup menu. Very happy with this app.
Customer service very good.

September 29, 2020

ANRRI

perfect integration with our template, and great support, quickly solved my problem. would like to recommend it.

September 29, 2020

Official NBL Store

much better custom configurations options than the other apps which typically lock you into a certain format for each mega menu style.

September 25, 2020