Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Little Colorado

Gave me excellent support when I had a theme issue that conflicted with the menu. Great amount of features that are easy to use on paid.

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Brothers4Change

We used this app to change our menu. It's a great app! We had a few problems with the code but their customer service helped us out in no time!

August 23, 2021

Just Luminous

I love this App! The navigation is seamless and it makes my store look even more appealing. It also has a cool feature where you can showcase products on the navigation buttons. Also, I noticed that ever since I installed it my pages seem to load a little bit faster. Thank you for a great app. It's helping to improve conversions

BrenSports

I use this app to create nested drop-down menus for my complex site with over 5,700 SKUs, helping my customers browse all my product categories easily. I was a little confused setting it up in the beginning, but their support straightened me out. After that, it was easy.

The British Vape Company

100% Recommend! Easy to use, and much cheaper than any experts. Moreover, super extensive customisation, literally a dream for template web designing.

Inbeautics

Sebastian and Henry were prompt and quick in troubleshooting the Step 2 Add & Design - Where do you want to add Smart Menu:. They assisted and applied it to a [Add to all themes] so the copied versions in the theme library showed all the customized drop down menus. We love our cool customizable drop down menu with over 30 brands/collections.

August 6, 2021

Bizlink Gifts

I used this app for my website, has a great menu and the customer is really responsive is solving my menu issue. Thanks!

SUNEAGLE Battery

A great App! It provides a lot of excellent features to easily customize our menu bar and make it look professionally. This saves me tons of development hours.

Just Calendars

what a great app and great support, they were very happy to fix any bugs I had and they did it very quickly.

Shop At Home Carpets

App looks and works great. Support was extremely quick and friendly when we had a minor issue getting the menu to show correctly with our existing template. Thanks Henry. Recommended for anyone looking for an easy to use and configurable mega menu.

August 2, 2021