Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

ascjersey store

I'm using it with custom my menu. easy to work with and alot of options
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

June 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

Poppy's Dolls House

Amazing Item looks so professional on my shop now. I love it would recommend it to everyone who has a shopify shop. It is a bit complicated but you can get your head around it its great. Glad I got it, it has got me more customers.

June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Printshirty

Eine tolle Menu App, welches kaum Raum offen lasst um ein passendes Menu für seinen Shop erstellen zu können. Hatte kurz Schwierigkeiten mit der Darstellung auf dem Tablett wurde aber innerhalb eines Tages vom Support behoben - hierfür nochmals vielen Dank.

June 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

PacificVibesCo

Smart Mega Menu is very easy to use, with different options to customize it as needed. The support team is always efficient.

June 23, 2020

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Brilliant and easy to use. This app has made my website looks 10 X better and I'm sure I'll convert more now www.thesofalovers.co.uk

June 21, 2020

Shopping Ninja

Really awesome app, made my life easier and my store looking really professional with this menu. The support staff were super quick in getting back to me on an issue I had. Would recommend this app to anyone that needs a good looking menu. Thank you for this great app.

June 18, 2020

Phantom Headlights, LLC

So far this has helped me stack menus to no end. If your shopify has thousands of products you NEED this app

June 17, 2020

RAMSES-X

We tried this, for a strange reason didn't work, but had good customization options. After half an hour we deleted this, but we saw pieces pieces of code left in our theme files/ code, espacially starting with ... {% include 'qikify and other hyperlink and a data file. Please remove everything from now on or give the option at least. Thank you

June 12, 2020

Hi, we're sorry to hear Smart Menu doesn't meet your need for your store. For the issue you're having, can you please send us a ticket and describe it further via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. Our developers will help you to check and solve the problem.

Best regards.

Sois Écolo

A great customer service. Chloe was a big help. Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and your wonderful app. My menu is so much clear now!

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that we can help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Deviation Ski & Snowboard Works

Worked easily with our theme, came across difficultly getting the sticky header menu to change and the developer took care of it directly in 1 day.

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!