Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

Rideshop

Thanks for helping me solve a problem. Great app and best menu app I found in Shopify. Great experience.

Contact Pêche

Hi,
I tested the other two applications Globo and Buddha mega menu, and Smart menu and the best for me.
A lot of possible configuration, easy to use, fast loading.
For more configuration, I advise you to add the two lines of css in the application.
It's really not complicated, and there is a tutorial video and text very well explained.
It really deserves its price, and thanks for your work done!
Good continuation,
Cheers.
(Their other applications are also excellent, go try them)

Bartender World

It helped a lot. They have really good customer service. Very good app, I just recommend it! Thank you so much!

Go sportify

All I can say is wow wow wow wow wow! What an amazing too, i think it’s the first ever best App for shopify.
One suggestion though, I realized after installing the app and starting using it, my website started slowing down when loadeing. That’s just the only thing but BRILLIANTOOO!

Turkish Coffee Bazaar

Brilliant customer service and a wonderful product. I'm very happy having installed this app and it's made my site look a lot better.

Natural Fibre Arts

It has done everything I needed. This app has the most customization in the free version that I have found in menu apps.

therevelaine

I loved it, at first its not as easy but then you star and it becomes easy along the way. its looks pro!

simply yeah

I used this app as an alternative to my default shopify menu the controls are very useful and the support team and very good well recommended!

MEKKO-SHOP

So easy to use and he give a perfect Menu, and the team respond immediately if you have a problem with your Menue

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.