qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Easy create mega menu, tab menu for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JEKIF

Location France

L'application est simple à utiliser et offre un large choix de menus. Elle donne un effet pro à ma boutique. Le service client est juste au top!

November 8, 2022

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Dragons Head Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

I saw this app on another Shopify store and thought Wow! That's exactly what I want in my store (after spending too much time trying to do it myself with CSS, liquid and JS). Smart Menu, took me an hour or so to set up and I now have the mega menu I wanted for my store. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could!

November 6, 2022

ChandeliersLife®

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The app is fantastic, if you what to make your more professinal do not hesitate to use it, even if you do not have any experiance. The support team can do whatever you like for. Just give them a buzz.

October 28, 2022

AllEyezOnMeFrance

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Very good app
Ton of features
Don't see many optimizations possible for the moment, will leave another review if I see some

October 26, 2022

MouRaj

Location Bangladesh

Highly Recommend. Very easy to use. Forever free plan better then other paid app. Thanks Qikify...❤...

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! You made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

myrobotdirectonline

These guys are amazing! Helped me so much with things I needed, it's helped my website look overall better, the support team was great. Shoutout to Henry for helping me! Thanks Jacob. Jacob

October 21, 2022

Savasana.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 1 day

Exactly what I needed, has many different options and is easy to navigate. And the support is great - had a few problems but with their help it was all sorted very quickly.

October 21, 2022

SensSwing

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Au top !!!
Facile à mettre en place, très souple d'utilisation pour un rendu super.
Je recommande cet outil sans hésitation.

October 20, 2022

42smartwatch.bg

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing one, I am really happy with the support as everyhthing that I use with Shopify. Thanks a lot for the menu

October 20, 2022

NOTSOORDINARIO

great service. Very simple to use and the tutorial are really helpful. Would recommend. Make your basic theme look expensive

October 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!