Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Paws in Padstow

Compared to the previous popular Shopify third party menu app we were using, this is app is better and cheaper.

Extremely helpful and prompt support. So glad we are using this app!

June 12, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, we've missed the message you sent via Shopify.
We always try to find the best solution for customer, please check your email for our answer.
Best Regards.

Well Dapper

I used this app to make a mega menu, I was able to achieve the exact functionality that I wanted with just a few clicks.

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

The app is amazing and very easy to use. You can create beautiful menus for both desktop and mobile. Also great support!

Mumma Hicks

Excellent App! So much quicker to manage my menus this way instead of on shopify directly. There are so many features available not just at cost but for free aswell. I currently have the free version however am really considering the upgrade!

Shopping-Places.com

Intuitive & practical App. Installed and put to use very quickly. Very Easy to create mega menus. Excellent work.

Pristiny Couture

UPDATE: The issue I thought I was having with the app turned out to be within my collections on the back end. Issue is solved and the smart menu is wonder. I absolutely LOVE it. Now I can have a more professional looking website. I also love the fact that the app has a free plan available. Definitely give this app a try. I’m

May 29, 2019

Hi Pristiny,
I see Smart Menu running on your store now. Is there any problem? Please contact us at support@qikify.com (or use Contact button in app), we'll resolve your problem within 24h.
Appreciate your feedback.

Hand and Hide LLC

Wonderful app for adding a mega menu. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you figure out how it works, it's pretty easy to use. Lots of great options allow you to have a great looking menu for desktop and a completely different menu for mobile (or you can have parts show up in both.) I had a small styling issue and their support team fixed it for me in less than 24 hours. Very satisfied.

Zbenga

great value and easy to set up i highly recommend this app other then that writing 100 word review is hell on earth

The Foodocracy

This has really helped me create the custom menus we needed very quickly and inexpensively. Thank you very much.

Pinkybaby.in

Thoroughly enjoying this app. It really saved my time and effort in comfortably arranging the menu in a customer's perspective. Hopefully, this would be SEO friendly as well. Thanks a lot.