Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Cool Approved

Get this app!!!

No other mega menu has a free mega menu. The others are only tree or drop down for free.

Smart Menu provides a free mega menu and if you want additional features it has a low price rate compare to the other apps.

It is easy to use. I am happy I came across this app.

:D

Carat & Co.

Surprisingly very simple to use and one of the only FREE Shopify apps to allow you to create a Mega Menu on the free plan. Layout is easy to customize and generally happy overall with the support. Its not live on our current website, but will launch it on our new layout soon!

Hatha Zone

Great App! It is extremely easy to use and configure. The look of the menu is great on my theme and I am extremely pleased. Their support is fast and high quality and answered any questions I had in a few minutes. Great stuff!!!

Rosewhip

The app works perfectly. You need to adjust certain things in the code in order to fix some glitches but there are guides to do this, and it is easy even for someone who doesn't understand these things. One criticism would be that when you click on a menu item and the page changes, the menu takes some time to appear. I'm not sure whether this would be better with a sticky menu. Overall, good app

Story of Things

Their menu offer everything I need for my site. Initially I thought that I couldn't configure it to work with my selected Shopify theme but the very talented team behind Smart Menu responded very quickly to my questions and helped me configure the menu to work with my theme.
Excellent service! Highly recommended.

Futureproof.life

So far, absolutely brilliant. Less than half the price of the header app I was using before and with so many more features, it's a no brainer! Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Risin' Legacy

I 100% confidently give 5 stars for "Smart Menu" app and to "Smart Menu" team ( You deserve it ).
For 10 month of work in Shopify, I've seen and tried a lot of different apps for header menu, but only the Smart Menu gave me the biggest spectrum of opportunities in the Free plan + only $6.99/month for Premium plan. If You just starting and searching for a great app for your menu, I highly recommend You to try Smart Menu on Your website.
Also, great customer support in the app installation.
Thank You "Smart Menu" team!

P.S. You can see how it works on our website: risinlegacy.com

Trend n Send

This app has all the features I need for a startup site, structure and layout is good and the dashboard is easy to follow.

Smart menu knows how to create a layout that is simple to use and works every time.

Back up support is 100% with quick turnaround and helpful guidance.

Newtendancemarket

C'est le menu le plus simple à utiliser, je ne suis pas arrivée à faire certaines manipulations et Minh a gentiment fait les choses à ma place et le tour est joué je suis trop contente et je recommande, même si je suis la première à mettre un commentaire positif. Cela mérite un détour.
https:newtendancemarket.com