qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Easy create mega menu, tab menu for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brownsland Farm

So easy to use, stylish, quick to make updates/changes. Highly recommend this app. to anyone wanting a great menu.

sourirebox

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I currently using Free Version and planning to upgrade Pro Version later. Everything works perfectly so far, easily to use. Thanks the developer team!

Stone & Tile Shoppe, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app. Does everything they promise plus they have wonderful support. Love working with them! Thanks Smart Menu Team!

kartzapper

Location India

they offer great service, thumb up, top recommended.
if there has one click functions to hide old menu will be better

ADesign4

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app a few weeks ago, was easy to set up, no coding needed. At the moment I'm running the free version. Working properly on the laptop and on phone as well.
My website looks great with it. Thank you.

Chinafans8

Location China

The support team is very responsive, especially like the official slides. Can you provide them?thanks!

Hwinn

Great app!! Tracy and her team have been amazing on all queries. The app does what it says - extremely user friendly and customizable to your shop's style. would definitely recommend this to anyone who's shopping around for a user-friendly and great megamenu!

Sportzzheads

Very good app, it loads very quick and doesn’t mess up my JavaScript the mobile menu is in perfect sync with this app too. Highly recommended.

All I Wear Is Black

I highly recommend this app! (I use another app from them as well that I love!) Tracy has helped me with everything I have struggled with. I don't know much about coding so she walked me through and helped when my menu wasn't loading correctly. It's now exactly how I want it, all thanks to her! I recommend this app & company not only for the product but for the fantastic customer service as well.

Paws in Padstow

Time spent using app About 1 year

Compared to the previous popular Shopify third party menu app we were using, this is app is better and cheaper.

Extremely helpful and prompt support. So glad we are using this app!

June 12, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, we've missed the message you sent via Shopify.
We always try to find the best solution for customer, please check your email for our answer.
Best Regards.