qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
qikify
4.8
Edited May 22, 2022

For Shopify 1.0, I rated the app 5 stars. For Shopify 2.0, I rate it zero.
It was a wonderful app. The BEST in my opinion but I've upgraded to 2.0 and it does not work well. The mobile menu is completely different and really not attractive. Guys, you need to get with the program and either develop a new app for 2.0 as many app developers have done so as not to impact their 1.0 customers, or you need to get this one working correctly on 2.0.
I know you can do it and I look forward to changing this to a 5 star rating again in the near future.

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY
Time spent using app: About 2 years
qikify replied November 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

November 10, 2020

This is extremely good. I am experimenting all the mega menu and another tab menu. The support is also good.

GoGetIndia
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

November 10, 2020

This app really helped a lot. Its super easy to create nice and good looking menus. A lot of features are included. Very good.

kiddybag
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months

November 10, 2020

Excellent! Brilliant! Easy to use and cannot fault it at all! Would highly recommend. Does everything i need

CrystalGlow
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

November 8, 2020

I used this app to upgrade the look of my menu on my store.I like how its so easy to set up . Looks great!

JUNOFIT