qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 29, 2018

I was delighted at how much is available in the free tier. Creating menus is a cumbersome process but this tool makes it easy once you know your mind. I would recommend this app as it has really improved navigation on my new website.

Sirimiri
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 28, 2018

Great Customer Support. The Menus are easy to build and they look nice. I had a problem with integrating the menu with a certain theme and the customer support fixed the problem quickly.

Teganish
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 27, 2018

I used this app and it was a wonderful experience. The way this team supports me to an end it was very appreciated.
Thanks, Keep it up!

And Begin Again
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 27, 2018

I remember reading the views on your app and saying naah, it's a hype, it won't be worth it. Can you blame me?

I did just pay a mega menu app company with over 500+ review on this same Shopify App store and it turned out to be the buggiest shittiest app I've installed since 1999.

But your app is just awesome. Your support is amazing and you even went a step further. THANK YOU.

Oh and my advice, make a slower tutorial video. Try to do a voice over so people can catch up easily. It is easy for you because you're a genius and all but for many, a slower video tutorial will help.

VIAT
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 24, 2018

I tried several different menu apps, but this was the only one that worked flawlessly on both mobile and desktop. Outstanding customer service that helped me. Would highly recommend!

ONVY Motorsport
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 24, 2018

Guys. I recommend this program to everyone. Probably the best thing that happened to me this year. With the help of this program, you can make just candy from your website. A special thanks to Tracy who explained to me how this program works ... this girl will explain to even the deaf and blind .. she has talent .. support 99 levels. level "GOD". I would take her as a wife. I recommend all guys! you will not regret!6 stars from 5!!

Evilrpm
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 20, 2018

Recent update solves a lot of the issues originally caused by Smart Menu. Hardly any reduction in load times, even when using images in the menus. Quick and friendly customer service.

CJ
Direct4x4.co.uk

Direct4x4
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 13, 2018

app is not user friendly way to much work to put products under sub category menu, not good at all.

Vapor Side
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited December 4, 2018

Wow - how refreshing to have an app work right away with no fuss. We did not have to contact support at all to create the mega menu. The free app supports real mega menu columns and products with photos and more.

Usually would not like allow app branding but the small link "created with Smart Menu" is not ostentatious. or a visual eyesore.

The tutorial video could be better - it is too fast but there are some on YouTube that filled in the blanks.

Thank you! just what was needed.

Fork in the Road Vision Rehabilitation Services, LLC
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited November 28, 2018

Support technique très très réactif, plugin très complet et utile ! Je recommande à 100% ! Il aide vraiment à rendre son site plus professionnel et m'aide à vendre plus simplement !
____________________

Technical support respond very quickly, plugin very complete and useful! I recommend 100%! It really helps to make his site more professional and helps me sell more easily!

Vapecloud