Product Description Icons

Product Description Icons | Reviews

by T2 Apps

100,000+ icons to highlight features & improve store design

Simplee Gift Shoppe

Absolutely wonderful app, took no more than 1 min to set up, right there for my customers to see the spec. TY

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Smart Product Description Icons app.

Meu Íntimo

First of all, I feel the need to be fast, to write a review for this app. This is just because I installed the app and needed support for a simple issue, and that support was given in a blink of my eye. These guys are incredibly fast, and EFFICIENT. They solved a first request, then a second request faster yet.
About the APP, I fulfilled two wishes I had: Product Features Icons (managed by tags, in my case) and Badges (managed by product creation date). The APP is really awesome and works as announced. It has a lot of setting possibilities to let you design your work as you best idealize it. I would like to take this opportunity to suggest an improvement in the badges design settings wich is the hability to set a transparent background to the DIV that contains the badge, so transparent PNG can appear as transparent image. I'm sure that, if they can, they will do it before someone read my review. Very satisfied with the app.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an incredible review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Also, I have forwarded the transparent image request to the technical team. We will try to implement it as soon as possible.

Black Horse

The app is brilliant! You are able to upload your own images and use a library of lots of different icons. Customer service helped quickly to edit the placement.

October 22, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Swedish Posture

Great and fast support! Works well with multi-lingual stores. Recommended ***************************

October 22, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Jaeger Fishing

Great support and fits all our needs! Mane was very responsive and quickly helped us with small adaptations. Keep up the good work!

October 15, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you trying out the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

CRANN

Perfect App! Great support and get customer experience! I can't be happier with the UX & UI easy to use

October 13, 2021

The Scottish Grocer

We tested a few apps, but this is the best icon highlights plugin on Shopify. It is easy to install with excellent customization.

October 10, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Leinwandbildwelt

Ich verwende die App zurzeit im kostenlosen Plan und bin hoch zufrieden. Mit der App konnte ich bisher viele Faktoren in meinen Produkten anzeigen.

October 7, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

YEPSS

Great App, I found this app is much much better compare with my pervious app. This app loads very quick, meet all my needs, and so many nice icons. Support is very quick and helpful, very happy with all.

October 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Wassersport-Druck

Great App. And the best: it loads very fast on product pages. You can set everything you want to. Very good.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Previous 1 3 4