Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,284 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including meta tags, alt text optimization, automatic sitemap generation, and Google Search Console integration. Many have reported improved search engine rankings and increased organic traffic. The multilingual support is particularly appreciated for maintaining SEO across different language versions of a website. The support team is praised for their prompt responses and dedication to assisting merchants. The app is also noted for its proactive approach to SEO performance improvement, user-friendly interface, and immediate impact on site speed and search engine ranking. It's considered a great value for money and essential for enhancing SEO.

February 10, 2021

This app really helped to do a checkup on all my meta tags and alt tags, it's easy to see them all in one place and get a quick quality check on them. Great support as well!

VERLEIN
Czechia
About 2 hours using the app
February 25, 2022

Great! It shows where i have to work on, and also great great support. I bought the pro version after ,5 hour of testing, its great!

woodystore.nl
Netherlands
About 2 hours using the app
February 4, 2022

Great support from Rado. Very happy to upgrade to a paid option with the plugin. Looking forward to seeing how my rankings develop!

Hello Nails
Edited November 25, 2019

We don't have much SEO, but lot's of PPC. The app has helped us get our seo started, useful as its something we don't really understand until now.

Batela Giftware
January 24, 2023

From what I can find there isn't a better SEO app for Shopify out there. This app provided all the features we were looking for to step up our SEO and their support team is sooooo helpful!!! They helped us out with some coding integration and getting our JSON-LD structured data setup, and it only took about 10-15 minutes to get rolling. Couldn't be happier!!!

Solar Made
May 30, 2022

I have just integrated this app and needed some help. I received fast complete help on a holiday! I think this app will be a great benefit to my store.

Beauty In Stone Jewelry
November 21, 2022

I have just installed the app it is reasonably priced and I can tell it is a big time saver for those who want to optimize SEO for their websites with meta fields, alt text and image compression, also I have to mention that Lina in the customer support answered all my questions and offered me all the help I needed.

Smart Home Robots
United Arab Emirates
January 26, 2023

Smart SEO is a great app. The price-quality ratio is very good. It's user-friendly, good management center and a quick and friendly customer support.

Pre-Beans
Netherlands
March 10, 2019

I used the app to help me improve website SEO,it will alert me if some errors occur, the best app i have used.

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion
December 16, 2021

Great app, I love it how it works. I optimized all my images without any issues, also removed micro data! + wonderful, fast customer service. Good luck for you guys!

FTM International