Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

TYDE Creative

Loved the app, made configuring the meta data on my website super simple. Definitely recommend for other shops!

chicachicpr

I was using an expensive app for the SEO. Then I found this one and give it a try. Personally, I like it when an app has good support. And this one exactly has that plus the app works great at a better value.

Bonbon Kiddy Boutique

Amazing app and great, helpful staff. Very dedicated and determined to resolve my SEO issues as my website didn’t appear at searching engines. Fast replies and quick resolution. Would recommend to everyone!

Cartel De Amore

Crap why there so much manual b.s. work no need for that crap... You need to be able to automate everything with tokens...

Bodyluxpro All Rights Reserved

I will leave 4 stars for the simplicity of the app. App itself seems to be good and easy to use, which is important as many other apps do not have an easy and friendly UI, but. It would be helpful if you had these features: like keywords suggestions, what specifically needs to be improved to get better results. It seems that it is just suggesting a basic improvement, but does not really care if the text makes sense for example or if I have the right keywords in product title/description. Also, very helpful will be the report feature. Like how are my pages doing in reality, like the google ranking reporting, etc.

Sunny Vibrations

This app makes it really easy to identify the problems and fix them in the store, even in pages I would never thought of.
https://www.sunnyvibrationshop.com is really better now!
Thanks to the team they are really helpful!

DILUSSOBAGS

Easy to use and I’d say a great app for this money. It’ll take some time for the results to be visible in google and such, but I’m confident it helps!

Dragons Head Shop

This app is pure gold, I've been able to try out different key word strategies on control groups to see which keywords work best together for SEO, it's allowed me to move up over 40 places on my ranking keywords, would love it if this tool could change the slug too

medEATerraneo

This is absolutely worth the money. Simple and easy functionality and great support. What else do you expect from a SEO partner? Go for it.

Flower City Soap Company

Love this app! It was so easy to see what I needed to do to optimize my SEO, fix broken links and more! This app also helped me understand more about what the search engines are looking for. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47