Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Soniva

Location Bermuda

Very happy with this app so far. Rado was responsive and able to help with all my questions. Thanks, Rado!

Photohack Lovers

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

had bought a plan for $4.99 unlimited monthly instead of grandfathering me in he completely disabled app so i couldn't use it but still charged me. for how long i will never know, because its meant to be on autopilot, he then changed the pricing which is why he shut off my app its criminal. I left and will never come back because of that.

November 30, 2022

Hi Charlotte,

This is Milen from Smart SEO. I am not sure what happened and what you mean by disabling the app. I checked at the time we got this review and we did not have any outages or anything that might be related to the issue on your end. But whatever the problem is I am sure we can fix it in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately we were not able to get in touch with you. If you are reading this please get in touch with us and we will get everything up and running and much more to compensate you for any frustration you might have had with the app. Issues do arise sometimes and I am sorry that you had one but if you give us a chance to resolve it and to compensate you I can assure you will have a much better website in terms of SEO.

I hope to hear from you!

Molemin

Location Switzerland

Great App and even better support! A special thanks to Rado. The app is worth every penny. I highly recommend it!

Jewelryshopping.com

A Special thanks to Rado for the amazing service from our team from https://www.jewelryshopping.com/

On Par

Time spent using app About 1 month

Rado helped me improve my site speed and perform SEO optimization. Support was quick and excellent! The app's interface is easy to use. Highly recommend!

Blue Raven Store LLC

Customer support is great and prompt! Just started using this app but I think this will really be useful!

Kâmadeva.fr

Location France

The application is clear and the navigation is easy between the different tabs. A small bug appeared while optimizing some of my images. The very reactive support (Rado), solved the problem in less than 24 hours. A very satisfactory compensation was even given to me. Thank you again for your help.

Esyclick

when i installed the app i didnt know how to set it up . The team at smart seo helped out straight away and set the app up for me they also helped with some problems i was having with old apps . really helpfull cheers guys

Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using this app for a few weeks and it has been hugely helpful in figuring out what can be improved in terms of on page SEO for my website. Lot's of useful features in one place. But the best part is there super efficient support. I lost my SEO code that was inserted by the software during theme update. Even before I could send them a support ticket they contacted me to let me know there was an issue with my website and they will fix it for me!!! What more can I ask for? The best team ever. Keep up the good work guys. Amazing software, amazing team, pleasure to work with. Thanks :) Highly recommended to anyone who takes SEO seriously.

Luxury DTF

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I initially had a problem downloading the app, this morning “Milen Kovachev” contacted me to help fix the issue, it was really nice of him, he helped me redownload the app and fixed all the bugs, and offered me a great plan. I have tried smart SEO before in one of my older stores and I really liked it, and I was very sad that I couldn’t get it downloaded again in my new store. I recommend this app to all new and existing stores . Thanks Smart SEO team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108