Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Sicily Bio Food

It is a great app, it makes easy to manage meta titles and meta tags of products, collections and pages, and it becomes useful when you have a large catalog

SRB Fine Artworks

This app was a godsend for me. It helped me structure my product listings so that they were optimised for Google Shopping. It really is worth the small charge per month to have this resource available.

hairfibers

I am really satisfied with this app, make a lot of things more easily and great performanse! Must have it!

The British Wine Cellar

Easy to use, and gives great guidance for anyone who is a beginner to SEO (like I was). Having gone through and fixed all my meta tags and descriptions, we have seen an immediate improvement in our search ranking (I know they can't promise this, and I'm sure it's not the same for everyone, but we saw a difference straight away).

VAIN

This app covers the basics of SEO for your store. It's super simple and easy to set up in a few hours depending on your stores size. The multi language support is awesome!

Also the sitemap and JSON-LD can be edited what makes this an easy to use app for those features that aren't easily accessible normally.

100% recommend this app for "beginner SEO", for experienced SEO users it's an easy and clear quickstart for SEO and monitoring it.

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

This is a great app and very helpful customer service. The team explain everything related if we can ask a question straight to the point, and replied to us promptly.

They also explained how to make things correct for Google search results. Its important for those who are not a developer to get clarification on these things to let us confident to their knowledge. I’ve compared the app with another app charged a few times more, I think its basically the same thing. So, a good app with good service which deserves a five stars rating.

Torque Detail

Installed a week ago and it certainly helps make things easier , most importantly working with the sitemap. However, the 404 fixes do not work, and there seems to still be review snippet errors in search console. We hope to get a response from support on these happenings.

April 30, 2020

Greetings,

We didn't find any tickets in our support system. One of our support representatives sent you an email. We are looking forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,
Todor

LightbarParts.com

We installed this APP to help increase our Google Search hits, we are confident this is just what we needed to help us! Tremendous help is understanding SEO and tweaking our products for best results! Well Done Smart SEO!

The CozyHome General

I think the best app on shopify. Very easy to use. The app explains every feature and the importance of that feature. Also very affordable for what it does for your store.

GiftPros.com

Outstanding Support, they went beyond a typical reply. They showed me a video and also expressed their concerns over the structure of my webpage. Which shows they are not just about their product, but they want their customer to achieve their goals. So overall they are a great group of people ready to HELP.