Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

The Gray Muse

I needed an app to help me optimize my pages with SEO and this was highly recommended! Affordable, too!

Guitars On Main

The app works great and is very affordable. Saves you very much time and pays far beyond itself!!!!!

1936 Boutique

Wonderful app and extremely user friendly! I think what separates this app from the hundreds of other apps is the AMAZING customer service. It's a very personalised process and they are extremely attentive to your needs. No other SEO app out there compares! Highly recommended!

Willapa Outdoor

I used this app to help me rank higher on search engines such as Google. It shows its installed but have not had a lot of time to work with it yet.

ADesign4

I'm new in Seo, so I needed help to install this application. Developers responded quickly, and by accessing my profile, they made all the settings.
For sure, the developer team is fantastic, and I'm sure the app will do a perfect job too.

CORNIKI'STHINGZ

I used this app to improve my SEO and now I'm already seeing results. The creators of this app are great they reached out to me and I just love this brilliant app.

Hound and Snowshoe

Simple and easy to set up. The meta tag templates get the tag customization very easy. Also, be able to exclude the auto-generated page in the robot.txt set-up is very useful. The support team are great, quick response and answer every question. Very helpful app.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

I don't know enough about the app or what it is doing or if it's helping us, but I'm giving 5 stars because they helped me implement the app and did it quickly.

AestheticNation

The Developer of this app has gone beyond his limits to help me solve the problem by phone calls, video calls & all the support he could give.

Big ups for the customer support he has offered to someone who isn't using the plugin. That's how you run the business, by helping even the old customers who are in trouble with some leftover codes in the theme.

Thanks again Milen.
More success to you.

Best Regards,
Aniket Pednekar

Baby House

I asked for help setting up everything as I'm new to SEO and not very knowledgeable. They responded quickly and efficiently by accessing my profile and making the neccessary adjustments. This made things easier for me so I could spend more time on building my store. Thank you.