Smart SEO & Image Optimizer

Smart SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

Cyber 30% off! SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

My Mia's Skin Relief

Excellent app, easy to use and outstanding customer support :-) My on-age SEO score has improved significantly. Thank you.

Mayala Home

Wonderful customer support. Very helpful. They got rid of all my duplicate meta tags and gave me good tips. Easy to use app as well.

Callie Gift Co.

Super helpful, simple to use, and incredible customer support! It made bulk editing things so easy to do and the team even helped fix my website code.

BellaTrendz

I would like to thank Milen for his support to setup the app for my store. The app had many features like bulk edit meta tags, alt tags, JSON-LD, Broken links and more. The app is working awesome on my store and you can see the results within a short period.

Fréolic London

Very helpful customer service - highly recommend! Initially there was a clash with out theme or old version of the app - but it was fixed promptly. We are very pleased.

HomelyDeko

Nice app support staff is very nice and helpful they accessed my store to set up the app for me will recommend it

o-lens.co.in

Good app and support also good. All user, you can use this SEO app. that's it
no need to use other SEO App
this app all feature are supported.

Digital Lovers

Great team with a beautiful support, well done! They solved a problem for me immediately in the space of one morning, good!

Pumpkinpy Apparel

This app is very useful. Support is great, they identified issues with my seo and fixed it. Thanks.

DIIVO.official

A must have app for all e-commerce beginners and serious companies. Best of luck guys. Your customer support is also impressive!!