Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Curated Wines

Location Singapore

I have just started using this app. It is easy to use and navigate. The assistance provided by Rado was timely, responsive and without any fuss. He even helped to remove the left over codes from a previous SEO app. Hopefully the app will do what it says. Thanks a lot.

U&E Shop

Location Germany

Ich bin einfach nur begeistert von dem tollen Support dieser App. Wir sind schon nach wenigen Tagen bei Google deutlich besser gerankt. Die Bedienung ist extrem einfach und intuitiv. Nimmt man eine Änderung an der Seite vor, sendet Smart SEO automatisch die aktualisierte Sitemap an Google. Jede Frage, die ich hatte wurde mir sehr umfangreich mit sehr guten Tipps und Vorschlägen vom Support beantwortet.

Floristería Zabrisky

Location Colombia

It is the best app so far for me They respond super fast and it's easy to use... Thanks, I really appreciate all the work.

MataneHome

Location Hong Kong SAR

I am not an IT professional and it's definitely a big challenge for me building up an online shop by myself. I have zero knowledge about SEO but this app is so easy to use and understand. Especially the Bulk Edit function is super useful and I recommend to subscribe the app and make sure the Bulk Edit function is in the plan. It saves so much time for me. More importantly, I got the great support from Rado of Sherpas design team who replies and follows up my cases so quickly, solves my problems and shares with me lots of valuable advices on SEO knowledge, market trends and so on. Though it's still a long way for me in building up the SEO of my online shop, it's a good start now. Recommend this app to all!

heyReflect

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works really well for the intended purpose and is easy to understand. Also the customer support team is very nice and efficient. I would defenitely recommend this app if you want to improve your stores SEO.

rvdesignprint

Location Slovakia

Lina helped us with some important things, and the app is really simple to use - absolutely worth the price!

Nutrition Plus

I used this application to do some SEO, espacially with my images & Tags it really helped me optimize my store & their customer service is really excellent.

Control All Finances

Location Malta

So happy I found this app! Extremely easy to use, with clear instructions. I was using another SEO app from Shopify App store but ended up removing it as it didn’t seem to update the changes I was doing. The previous app left some trails behind after uninstalling, but Smart SEO Team messaged me to tell me about it and removed it fully. So special thanks to Lina and Rado for resolving everything in 24 hours! Cannot recommend this SEO app enough!

Beer Bong

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service. I have them on all of my 5 websites and will use them again. Instant help and solving the problem.

COSSAC

Great app & customer service! Rado was superb in assisting me & fixing all issues. Highly recommend it!