Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Dragons Head Shop

This app is pure gold, I've been able to try out different key word strategies on control groups to see which keywords work best together for SEO, it's allowed me to move up over 40 places on my ranking keywords, would love it if this tool could change the slug too

medEATerraneo

This is absolutely worth the money. Simple and easy functionality and great support. What else do you expect from a SEO partner? Go for it.

Flower City Soap Company

Love this app! It was so easy to see what I needed to do to optimize my SEO, fix broken links and more! This app also helped me understand more about what the search engines are looking for. Highly recommended!

OddGoods

This is a simple app. And that's a good thing.

Done well, SEO SHOULD take time. Within a few hours, I completely overhauled my entire catalogue with custom Meta and Alt tags with 100% compliance ... without using the automation feature. This app does all you really need an SEO tool to do at a very reasonable price and the developer's support is terrific.

Popolare

I am using this app to omptimize the SEO. CLearly this is something that will bring results in long term but I can say that the app is easy to use and the price is much cheaper than other competitors on the market. It would be better to integrate also a kind of "site performane tool" that can track the speed of the website, that is also very crucial for SEO and help to fix relevant issues

Dante's Luxury - Crystals & Sage

So easy to use and such a time saving app.
On top of that the traffic to my site has increased dramatically and sales are rolling in. Thank you team Smart SEO.

Nature Endowed Concepts

I like this app. My store has received an influx of traffic since installing the app. The price is great. It has been less than 7 days since my install. I hope the result continues.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

excellent app, very simple to configure and allows you to be visible in a compliant and professional way.

Thematic.shop

Very cool app. I am delighted, excellent fast customer support. Everything you need to work with SEO.

Manipura Malas

It has been a real joy to use the app so far. The trial went smoothly. Customer service was spot on - fast, effective, and generous. I hope that there will be good SEO results down the line but I got a feeling that there is someone on the other end that cares about the product and the customers.