Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Sherpas Design
4.9
December 2, 2022

Very happy with this app so far. Rado was responsive and able to help with all my questions. Thanks, Rado!

Soniva
Bermuda
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 29, 2022

had bought a plan for $4.99 unlimited monthly instead of grandfathering me in he completely disabled app so i couldn't use it but still charged me. for how long i will never know, because its meant to be on autopilot, he then changed the pricing which is why he shut off my app its criminal. I left and will never come back because of that.

Photohack Lovers
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Sherpas Design replied November 30, 2022

Hi Charlotte,

This is Milen from Smart SEO. I am not sure what happened and what you mean by disabling the app. I checked at the time we got this review and we did not have any outages or anything that might be related to the issue on your end. But whatever the problem is I am sure we can fix it in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately we were not able to get in touch with you. If you are reading this please get in touch with us and we will get everything up and running and much more to compensate you for any frustration you might have had with the app. Issues do arise sometimes and I am sorry that you had one but if you give us a chance to resolve it and to compensate you I can assure you will have a much better website in terms of SEO.

I hope to hear from you!

November 29, 2022

Great App and even better support! A special thanks to Rado. The app is worth every penny. I highly recommend it!

Molemin
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 29, 2022

A Special thanks to Rado for the amazing service from our team from https://www.jewelryshopping.com/

Jewelryshopping.com
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 29, 2022

Rado helped me improve my site speed and perform SEO optimization. Support was quick and excellent! The app's interface is easy to use. Highly recommend!

On Par