Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Wrinkle Free By Me

The team has been responsive to some errors that developed with search console. We are still working through the errors together. I am happy that they take the time to help with unexpected results. Rich results are important these days and the app is very helpful in generating rich results for search engines.

Shadow Meow

This is by far the simplest and most complete way to optimize your Shopify site, especially when it comes to the automation of schema markup. The team was very helpful in answering my questions and went the extra mile to resolve my issues. Highly, highly recommend.

Aussie Love Shop

I am new to Shopify and checked out a few SEO apps and this seems easy enough to use and reasonably priced. I believe it will do the job quite well but I guess time will tell

The Kindred Potts

App is easy to use but changes arent instant. Google needs to recrawl site before changes are live.

SportsChest STORE

I had another SEO app on my store for the past 6 months. Didn't seem to be doing much and it was expensive. So I decided to read up on other SEO apps and decided to try this one. Now after deleting the first SEO App I started getting the following messages from google. "Products issues detected on https://sportscheststore.com/"& "Coverage issues detected on https://sportscheststore.com/" so I installed Smart SEO and ran it and the messages went away. Also I spend 2 days manually configuring the Meta Tags and Description of my products with this app to bring them up to 100 SEO Score. And everything seems fine up to this point.
So with the price and the built - in SEO tools I definitely recommend this app (Smart SEO)

Kelassi

Liked the way their SEO works with the app. Definitely recommand it! That's was a great decision to purchase it. Will dig furhter on features in future.

YogaClicks

Great support and amazing app. Easy to use and I would recommend to anyone interested in Organic SEO!

The Trophy Superstore

Super easy installation - which the developer assisted with, will see how the SEO improves over time. Helped me improve the SEO scores on my pages.

Saty a ty

The best shopify app we have used for SEO, good pricing, great customer support. Very satisfied.

TUZZA PREZIOSI

Davvero Ottima App !! svolge bene il suo lavoro ed ha un ottimo sevizio clienti. La consiglio fortemente