Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Germotte Photo & Framing Studio

This app completely got my SEO up and running. Super-quick and responsive and extremely patient they were really kind and helpful - totally recommend them.

Soleless Sandals

This app is a very helpful in doing what is says it does. The customer service team is top notch! They were very knowledgeable and helpful in resolving my structured data issues for my site. I was getting “warnings” from Google Search Console and wanted to make sure it would resolve those issues. Yes, it absolutely resolved the issues! I recommend this app for implementing the right type of structured data that Google likes to your site at a great price!

GAFELL

I got great support and Rado helped me find issues with titles being duplicated and some structured data from our theme being output wrong and went in and fixed that. 5 star service!

stone lens photography

Brilliant guys! Super-quick and responsive and extremely patient with me and my endless emails to them (I couldn't get my head around Structured Data!) they were really kind and helpful - totally recommend them.

SunSkincare

I really like this app! It helps me create structured data and rank better on Google. Their customer service is excellent. They are knowledgeable and responsive. I would highly recommend this app.

Sober Not Sorry

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. There is a TON of value in this app and the people running it know what they are doing. Being new to running a Shopify store, I am so glad that I have SMART SEO onboard.

Face Firma

Amazing work by the team at Smart SEO. 1st SEO company to actually make contact with me and offer to make manual alterations for me. Top Service.

Dresses Boutique

I'm blown away by the service of this app. They checked everything and made changes where needed to make sure everything was set up right. That's really good! I hope to see the results in the next few weeks!

BubblesandJoy

This app completely got my SEO up and running. My business is now on the first page of Google after 1.5 weeks. Extremely impressed!!!

silicacollection

Really user-friendly and right to what is required from a SEO management app. It also gives nice tips and a training section that is very useful. I also had some questions and support was prompt to help. Best installation this year so far. thank you for your service!