Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

House of Fashion

I have never do SEO and this app really helped me to understand what SEO is and how you can improve SEO on your site. App have great features which help you improve SEO of your site in just minutes. I like that 0-100 SEO rating which is showed for every link on your page, and tips how to improve your sites rating. I would recommend this app to everyone!

LE LACET PARISIEN

Great app, works well and great services. All basic are include: microdata, image alt, Title and meta. For a really affordable price compare to other apps.
I was using another app more expensive, but this one is peerfect and i will install soon in another website!
Thanks to SMART SEO!

Bully Coilbuilder

This app is the best! For the pricing, the interface, the easy to use, the customer service! If you need a good SEO on your website, this is what you need! Highly recommended!

Solenco South Africa

We have been very impressed with smart SEO especially around the bulk title tags for our products. The after sales service has also been really professional

Herbertine

So easy to use! I am not an SEO expert but with this app I got clear instructions of what to improve and how it should be done.
Thank you for the awesome product! Herbertine.com

Twist Yarn Co.

I've tried several SEO apps and this one is by far the best. It's user friendly and the help team was fast at implementing the program and very helpful with questions. Finally, someone (Rado from SmartSEO) told me what was wrong with my site and why my products weren't showing on Google. Thank you.

Gadget PX

Smart SEO is extremely useful for getting your Shopify store in compliance with Google search standards. Customer support is on point from the time you sign up to personally assist you with your store SEO setup. Smart SEO is definitely worth it! A++++

SubtlEarringsOntheGo

Customer service is top-notch and the app is very easy to use and so much more affordable than any other SEO apps. I definitely recommend.

Cork by Design

Excellent customer service!!! ; so far app is working pretty good. I'm not tech savvy and the questions I had were answered almost immediately.

your925silver

guys, this app.. this guys... are top notch, this is the 3rd store we use this app, and its amazing,