Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Molino Glass

It's great App and the customer support is even greater ! :-) Very friendly and supportive. I needed one personalised adjustment and they did it flawlessly and with superb care. Highly recommended !!

MADAMIGELLA

It's very useful to me and it is very intuitive and easy to use. I didn't know about this, otherwise I would have downloaded it from the beginning. Definitely a must have

Teimim

Just installed it and it fixed one of the most annoying issue I had (and couldn't fix after checking in many forums , Shopify support etc) - The problem of google rich result test finding errors in all of my pages - Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified'. The Smart SEO app fixed it with a click of a button !
So for me it's already worth it

Escapology.

Effective, straightforward, and helps with SEO tasks without complication. The support is great - fast and responsive. Love this app, glad we switched app to Smart SEO

Ringaboy LLC

[Hey, 'Brooklyn' Theme users!] - You'll want to give this app a 6 out of 5 by the time Rado cleans up your theme and gets your Google microdata all pulling in the right direction. Brooklyn is a great theme, but parts of it can be a little behind on certain current web standards. Being behind on standards means that your site isn't as well-understood by Google as it can be. This may impact search. If you're noticing errors being reported for your store in Google's Rich Results Test and in Search Console, this app will be of great help to you in getting things straightened out. If the number or kind of these errors is significant, the paid tier is a bargain if you don't know how to fix the code yourself. Rado, the developer, is not only great at troubleshooting microdata errors, he is also excellent at explaining how the errors occur and how they are fixed so that you can understand your site better. He even shows you how to test things out yourself while you adjust code. Little things mean a lot, and if the Google algorithm is happy with your site, you in turn will be happy with your SERP results from Google. This app, along with a little SEO work, has kept me on page one of organic search for my most critical keywords. And no, I'm not a paid shill - this app, and Rado, are just really that good. Happy to recommend.

Nabz Saad

I recommend Smart SEO app is very easy to use. Super communication support, Rado has been very good and helpful. I encountered some problems in setting up structured data and Rado from Smart SEO helped me solve the problem in a short time, delete duplicate content from the previous SEO app I had. Very satisfied with the choice.

Makana Hut

Had issue at bottom of website and the support team at Serpas Design was happy to help out and fixed it within minutes. Great support and Great Customer Support and always returns emails quickly. Smart SEO was great helping out with installation. I had old/leftover issues in my theme and they cleaned it out.

The Escapade Bag

The app is very easy to use. Communication with the support has been very good and helpful. They have helped me delete duplicate content from the previous SEO app I had. I have simply given them access and they have taken care of all the work.
Very satisfied with the choice.

Motool Inc

App is very simple and effective. I had another app causing some SEO issues and Milen went the distance to get me fixed up, thank you!

Monochrome Hub

I've been using the app for a while and it is very easy to use, especially for those who do not feel comfortable with coding. Easy to install and set up. Excellent support - very professional and easy to communicate. Responds to all my questions very fast