Smart SEO

Smart SEO | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

BF Offer -30%! SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Pegasus Group UK

Straight forward, easy to use, and even with little knowledge of SEO. And what makes the best SEO app out there is their customer service. They won't hesitate to help you, even if it's not related to their app.

Barefoot Spas

Smart SEO is one of the best, if not the best, apps out there for managing SEO in Shopify. I use it on four of my Shopify stores and have been extremely pleased with the app itself and the online support.

Eyeidea, Inc.

The Smart SEO app has helped our site in so many ways. It quickly showed us where we could improve SEO data points and tweak details to improve our site's performance. The customer service has been amazing. They actually took the time to customize some JSON code so our images that we sell will show as licensable on Google. That is great customer service!!

PeterBowenArt

I used this app to help me to improve my overall quality of pages in terms of titles and description tags used by search engines to index and display search results. The application was very friendly and easy to use and I was able to quickly resolve issues that were preventing my pages from being indexed and listed correctly. In addition the app support was superb as they identified some other issues that I was facing and quickly and at no cost fixed those issues for me. Overall I would rate this app 5 stars and will continue to use it and gladly pay the small monthly fee to maintain high quality page listings for SEO.

Claribelskincare.com

Such excellent communication and vital tools to help your website function properly. Thank you so much for all of your help. Highly recommended to everyone who has a Shopify store.

MartiScrub

Rado is the best! He pointed out issues and deactivated a few scripts in my theme that were outputting wrong set of structured data. I was able to see improvements right away and can't wait to see long-term effects (SEO takes time). Highly recommend!

Gyminsun Store

very good application, I am very satisfied with the support of the smart seo team. must have app for your website

PickaPocket Men's Accessories & Sunglasses Store Shop Now!

The support from the team here is second to none, they go the extra mile to help out us store owners!

Bestscroll

I have been working with Smart SEO for almost 4 months on 3 sites. Each time and at each new site, they were prompt and efficient. The application is very simple to use and does not require technical knowledge of SEO. I recommend them for simplicity, efficiency and super support.

Back From The Fire

I love the elegant simplicity of this app. I had a question about setting up the tokens for the metas, just to be sure I was doing it right, and received a timely courteous email. Really pleased with the app and support.