Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

eMobility store

super responsive team - great support from milen - can't wait to fully deploy the app features on our store

anvil + essence

Helped me correct meta tags on my products. Intuitive process with a small degree of phrase understanding. If there was a way to edit your post’s metadata (the meta description, title, and slug) that would make this an amazing product.

June 19, 2019

Hi there,

First of all thanks for the review! I just wanted to mention that you can edit the meta tags for your blog posts in the same way as you do for your products. In fact with Smart SEO you can manage the tags for product, collection, blog and article pages.

In any case, if you need help with anything SEO, please contact us!

Thanks!

Anabolic Health

Great support, very responsive and willing to help out with any issues. We had some issue with using this with another plugin and they actively helped out.

Paws in Padstow

I am sure this would be ok if you have made zero input in to your site's SEO already and want an easy win with marginal effect (SEO is more about doing your keyword homework than actually changing them, this won't do that for you).

Unfortunately it decided to change all of my meta titles and descriptions upon install... some of these were titles and descriptions which were already optimized and working well! So I immediately uninstalled to find a lot of code left behind which I had to manually remove to get my meta data displaying again as it did before installing. Fortunately, have managed to remove it but if you do not know what you are doing and find yourself in the same position as me, you'd probably panic!

June 19, 2019

Hi there,

First of all thank you for trying our app!

There are two things that I feel I should clarify here:

1. Smart SEO does not change the meta titles and meta descriptions that you have in the Search engine listing preview section in Shopify. But Smart SEO changes your actual page meta title and description based on the SEO templates you have in the app. With the templates you have 100% control over what meta tags are being generated. If you want to use the meta tags from the Search engine listing preview section, the ones that you already had, you just have a template which uses the ${default-meta-title} and ${default-meta-description} token and apply this template to the products that you want. You can also apply it to a collection of products.

Again Smart SEO does not mess with your backend and the data that is already there. What it generates is a matter of configuration and is generated on the fly.

2. Smart SEO has an Add Integration button on the Setup page. Pressing this button will add the Smart SEO code to your theme. But you also have the Remove Integration button. Pressing this one will remove the code from your theme. You do not really have to go and manually amend your theme. It is all there and is automatic.

I hope this information is useful! And if you decided to give the app another try we will be more than happy to set it up for you in a way that meets your requirements.

Thanks!

PRM Filtration

I've reached out to support multiple times and they have been helpful and quick to respond each time. Thanks!

Zoras

Very smart and automatic enough, I like it very much ,and the support service team is very nice too.

HUESOME

Excellent app for SEO with great support! The developers have a great insight on the topic and were very proactive to give some valuable advices to me. A must have app for some serious SEO! Highly recommended!!

vapemallglobal.com

Great App and amazing support team very responsive and helpful thanks for helping me out working great for me.

Status Mugs

wow fantastic app rely worth the money. help team are brilliant highly recommend to everyone helped us a lot www.statusmugs.co.uk

parissa.com

Smart SEO is a great plugin for requires little to no setup. I just installed it and everything was already up and running. I highly recommend anybody looking to manage their page titles, meta descriptions and etc. to use this app.