Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Communica South Africa

This tool is really awesome: The JSON-LD feature is a beauty and it's really nice to be able to tune up meta tags.

Cuffed.com.au

Saved hundreds of hours for us...We have installed Smart SEO and works like magic. Saves us a lot of time in making our site JSON-LD and SEO friendly.

Baby Supply Warehouse

This app is amazing it helps you fix all of your Seo within minutes and helps you get ranked better on google faster.

KATÂNA Femme

Lovely app, simple to use and has many features. I recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the site at an affordable price, moreover, you have 7 days to test it for free and see for yourself.

PLENO Massager

Very disappointed, I install this app and then uninstalled, but there was left code, when I ask them for help, I need to install again and pay one monthly fee. Sent them emails, no reply.

August 14, 2019

Hi James,

Please note that the best way to uninstall the app is to go to the Setup page and press the Remove Integration button. This is what we advised you do when you asked us for help. You would not have been charged $4.99 because you have already gone into a billing cycle. And in the unlikely situation that this billing cycle ended the minuted you installed the app again we would have refunded the charge.

Still you went on to manually delete the app and broke your website. Now we would have fixed that was it not for the weekend. Your tickets arrived late Friday night. Please note that we sometimes provide support over the weekends but in general cannot afford to do so for an app which is generating less than a developer's salary. And this support case was indeed answered by us.

Given all this I believe you review is completely unjustified, first of all because it wasn't us who broke your website obviously, second because we gave you a solution and third because in the prospect of paying $4.99 which would not have happened with 100% certainty you chose to risk your sales over the weekend and then blame us for this.

I am sorry I have to be so direct but given all the hard work we have put into this app and the fact that we have been answering more than 30 support requests every day for the past two years I feel that this review is doing us great injustice!

Silent Nail Grinder®

easy to use. great set of seo tools. cheap compared to other seo apps.
generally looks good, starting to see results 3 days in.

Lovisa

Great app. We're an agency using it on websites of multiple clients (5 & counting). The support is great and google rankings have skyrocketed since using the app!
Thanks Milen & team!

AK Valves Ltd

This app has really helped us to a higher rank in Google in just the first week. www.akvalvesltd.com

Fionana

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

基本的なSEOを行うには良いアプリだと思います。使い方も簡単です。Meta TagやIMG ALTを一括で書きたい人にオススメします。アプリの動きが非常に遅いので、その部分が改修されるともっと良くなるかと思います。また、一度作った設定を複製できるようにしてほしい。