Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Parie Jewelry

I love this app, high recommended, you mast have, Rado from costumer support was very professional and help.

Kapow Meggings

Really amazing support. They are so fast to respond and really helpful with any questions, and even jumped in and helped me with setup. Could not not rate them high enough. Highly recommend!

Jolynn Lashes

This app is incredible. It is incredibly easy to use and has all the features you need to improve your SEO for your store! Customer service is always very helpful and informative. Seriously the only app you'll need for SEO.

The Butler's Choice

SEO is very scary if you're not tech savvy. ie me! This app helps to improve SEO of the store. Everything from broken links, alt tags, JSON and more... The biggest factor for the 5 stars is customer service. Holy Cow! Very fast and extremely helpful. I asked about a breadcrumb issue. And, poof it was fixed. My website is on fire! THANKS Smart SEO Team.

Bellabu Bear

Time spent using app About 2 months

This application is very good and you will not need more other applications, it will be enough for you and they have an excellent support team that I recommend it

Dog's Lounge

Great app with a very fast and helpful support team. We had a technical issue that was solved in less than 24h. Thanks!

Ontogenie

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The Smart SEO app works as described and customer service is quick and responsive. The app has helped my business increase rank in Google search results.

ABRASH CARPETS

Location United Arab Emirates

Many Thanks To Rado for his Support I have asked many questions even not his responsibility but he never gives up he is the best customer care! I have ever seen Shopify apps *******

Pleasurehertoo

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I am satisfied with the tremendous help I received from Lina! I knew nothing about SEO before but I know a little more now thanks to Lina. This app will remain a part of my store. The design is smooth and very easy to learn. Did I say that I was satisfied????

IBKÜL

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app and knowledgeable customer support team helps out in a friendly way. a lot of our SEO issues were solved with this app.