Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Nestasia

Milen Kovachev was very prompt in helping us solve integration issues. I was very happy with the quick turnaround

Stay Home Fitness

I use this app for a better SEO for my shop and it definetly works. The cost is affordable even for small businesses so Thank you !

Senseaura

We Come back to this app after testing other apps and this one do the job better than other. Thanks.

Woodsala

Had a Very Serious problem of Meta Tag not showing, it turns out, the SEO app which i was using had done this. so i had to remove that app and Install Smart SEO. They got to the problem and Fixed the Error . So thanks

FXSyndrome

Great app and support team and best of all the most affordable in Shopify's AppStore. It was easy to setup and after 48hrs my website was already ranking higher! Thank you SmartSEO!

Hawkins Woodshop

Did wonderful custom work with my theme and apps. Thank you so much! Highly recommended. Will use again.

BuyParts.Online

Lots of SEO benefit to using this app. Multiple features that are easy to use. Thanks for building it. Enjoy it.

DELIGHT OptoElectronics Pte. Ltd

I used this app for about a year on delight.com.sg It works seamlessly. It would have been better if there is some direct performance measuring methods to verify the performance of the app, other than Google results.

storyandhearts

Not only has the app showed me a better SEO score, it is also showing me how to create better pages for collections, and products. In my opinion, it's better to take a little extra time and consider the SEO during creation, rather than having to make changes in the future.

Balysson Direct

Awesome App to boost SEO results and easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and engaged. Highly recommend Smart SEO.