Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

I changed to this app after SEO Manager let me down with mark up errors. I am glad I found this app. Cheaper a month and it seems to be working better than SEO Manager so far.

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

dingenoter

Good guys gave me an extended trial of the software to really test it out. Hope they have good luck in development...

Shop Vanillapup

I used the app to add JSON-LD structured data to my site, and after some time, it looks like I've ranked better on Google for some keywords. The templates for meta tags and Alt tags also saves time, especially the Alt tags for images. Customer service is responsive and helpful too.

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Love it.
Compared to other SEO plugins this is very reasonably priced. Good customer support!
Looking forward to future improvements...

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Can't really say anything about it. After an hour trying to setup the app I gave up. It keeps giving me an error.

April 27, 2019

Hi Daniel,

We did notice that you could not setup your app and this is why we immediately sent two email to you from our Zendesk letting you know that we can set the app for you. Unfortunately you do not seem to be receiving these emails. Please check your spam folder and do contact us on support@kabukithemes.com so that we can resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Milen

beautydecorify

Great app. Easy for install. I'm a new user, so I'm still learning how to use it. Hope it can help me to increase my traffic.

UMade

We have installed the app a few weeks ago, and everything looks good now. The team is friendly and professional. We had some unknown errors at the beginning, and they fixed them for us.
Highly recommended!

FAF Automotive

This app is honestly 10/10. They have helped dramatically with my SEO within the first 2 weeks of having it installed.

Second Milen is an absolute legend explaining everything that needs to be done to maintain a good front page ranking. Thank you for the app and thank you for making it so simple!

I recommend this to anyone!

Giorgio

MissMr

I downloaded this app as a free trial to investigate SEO further. It was extremely easy to use, even for an absolute newbie like me. The only reason we did not continue with the paid version was that we are not yet ready to focus on SEO and optimising our site (as we have just started our business). However, we will likely use this app again in the future. It's great.

Be Different

This app is amazing. Easy to install, save me so much time. I had a few questions , customer service was fast and Absolutely perfect! Thank you !