Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Extra Joss

Great and simple overview of all matters concerning SEO. Bulk editing would be better when a preview mode is available. So far I've only used the free version and that's sufficient for my current needs. Premium features seem worth it as well.

L'équipe Mutyne

I installed this app to boost my SEO ranking. I have receive great and fast support from the developers, now everything is working well ! Thanks !

Selected | Items

They helped me to remove old SEO listing from previous app. Fast and nice help and they also came with other tips and suggestions :-)

PotCovers

Super fast response and great service I would definitely recommend this app.
Very helpful and professional service.
many thanks

Kroppi

Best service that i could get! Amazing customer support. Stunningly fast support. Everything was smooth. Simply the best!

Dynagem

Great App and even better customer service and support, looking forward to any new updates to keep developing the App to optimise and improve it further as this has great potential to become a leading "All in One" SEO solution.

Woodberg

I use this Smart SEO along side with Translation Lab from this same developer to list my store in different languages, and so far their apps are the most easy, noob friendly and best results that I have dealt with after using a lot of apps before.
Their support is very fast and very friendly.
I must point out that their apps also points out errors for you in future, and they get the team to fix errors for free.
Thanks a lot!

G&C Medical

The service is awesome and they can give me a very helpful guide. Thank you, Team. High recommend this app to anyone new to SEO!!!

Concetto è

Very good app and very nice people at the support team. Lately I am having hard time with support team of many shopify app , too many divas.. Well, this is not the case, they are very helpful and above all very polite. Well done!!! When your app will be huge and make a million a day, please keep a nice standard for the support team! :)

EasyPeasie

Sherpas Design was very helpful in getting my App setup and working properly on our website. They went above and beyond to fix some google search errors as well. Thanks!