Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,269 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO optimization features, including meta tags, alt text optimization, and automatic sitemap generation. They report improved SEO scores, increased search engine visibility, and better website performance. The app is praised for its multilingual support, intuitive interface, exceptional customer support, and affordability. It's seen as providing value by saving on ad expenses and time.

August 16, 2023

An extremely useful, easy-to-use app with a customer service team which is always helpful, knowledgeable and attentive.

Lockinex
About 1 year using the app
April 5, 2023

Great experience with Smart SEO. I was having issues on my website from a previous SEO app that I wasn't even aware of. They contacted me and let me know that something was firing double data on my website. They straight away helped us to fix it, and it was all done within 1 hour of updating the app. The service was professional, fast, and friendly. I would rate them 10/10 and would like to thank Rado for the exceptional service.

Smith & Kennedy Scents
About 1 year using the app
November 6, 2023

good

ScentYourWay
12 days using the app
February 5, 2024

A must have app for any Shopify, the Smart SEO team is there to help you along the way! Lina from the Sherpas team was excellent in hel;ping me fix my website

Thanks guys!

Alarm Wizards Team

Alarmwizards
South Africa
July 4, 2023

Smart SEO is a really cool app to use and the support chat is always on point, ready to help you with anything you need ! 10/10

Terre Ostili
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
July 25, 2023

I cannot state how highly I recommend these guys! They have gone above and beyond to help me, even with issues I was having that are totally unrelated to the app, when I was not receiving any answer from my theme developer. They are super responsive and on the ball, and their SEO app has helped me enormously, both in better understanding WHAT/WHY I should word titles & descriptions to gain the optimum result, and WHERE attention was needed. Do yourself a favour and download this app. They even have a free subscription for smaller sites. It's a WIN/WIN!

Aussie Decor Transfers
About 1 month using the app
March 6, 2023

The App itself is very easy to use and I noticed an immediate effect with our pages climbing on Google within a few days. Well worth the small amount we pay every month compared to the time and effort it saves us.

I’ve had to contact customer services twice, once with an issue with opening the app on a particular device which they resolved within a few hours and another time with an integration issue which was my own fault. Both times responded quickly, professionally and went above and beyond to resolve both issues. Customer care is truly outstanding. Thank you.

LegioXVape
9 months using the app
Edited June 15, 2023

I want to be honest as had some issues with support and the app initially which led me to a one-star review. Since then the owner and developer of the app has been absolutely outstanding with his communication and knowledge, taking a personal interest in my concerns fixing errors and making some quite huge upgrades to the app itself to me more intuitive and streamline the experience of using this app in the Shopify store platform.
The app has my broken links sorted along with a whole range of other tools to keep my SEO ranking the best it can be without all the hard work.
Thanks Smart SEO

The Craft Parlour
5 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Todor is one of the best CSE that I have ever met! Had some issue with the meta tags and received instant response. Todor looked into my store carefully and provide doable suggestion. I wouldn't have known that as a total armature. Bulk edit with smart token and Image Optimization are my favorite.

WhoWhy International
Japan
8 months using the app
April 18, 2023

Awesome app! And the support from Rado & Lina has been outstanding. I had a problem setting up the structured data and the meta tags as these were duplicated by the remaining code from other apps. Support was fast and fixed this and did other improvements to my setup without me asking for it. I also love the new UI and am looking forward to seeing what new features the Smart SEO team will add in the future.

RelicHunter.org