Smart SEO

Smart SEO | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

BF Offer -30%! SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Nimar création bracelets

The service is perfect! and they done more then i ask. My boutique was in bad condition and they all correct the problem for me. I will recommanded them and for me as a small business the price for this kind of appication is very good. Thank you!

COOL-J

Excellent product, I have used other SEP app, but Smart SEO is the Best, customer service and support staff was outstanding! Highly recommend - Thank you for your help!

APROPOS The Concept Store

a must have App for every Shop!! The Support is very fast and courteous. Linda helped me to increase the Seobility of our Store. Thx :)

Ushop17Bags

I've tried several SEO apps on my shop and like Smart SEO the best! Reasonable subscription fee providing so much value! The support team is super helpful. They reached out and helped me to clean leftover codes from other SEO apps I ever used!

Fat Boy Fight

Really happy with the ap and the customer service was outstanding! Highly recommend - Thank you for your help!

Abysm Internal

Customer support rocks! they are fast, kind and patient, despite being me the one that caused the issue in the first place due to my inexperience!
They will have your back no matter what!

BRISHNI

Great SEO app and a behind the app a very friendly team providing excillent service. I had some problem with structured data, they fixed it on my site.

Growly Delivers

Easy to use and fantastic customer service. Spending five dollars for this is a no-brainer in my opinon.

GBS LLC

I've used and still using this this App for my site SEO and it's highly recommended. The developers offer a first class Support.

ASSURED SIGNS

This is a good app, it's easy to use and it has a very helpful team behind it too. I am very happy with it.