Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wyldeflower workshop

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Lina was super helpful in directing me to helpful video links to help me optimize SEO. I am new to this so appreciated the advice she gave . I am yet to use the App so far but so far im happy with the customer service

MiuleeHome

Location Hong Kong SAR

The team helped me a lot, thank them very much. Suitable for people who are new to SEO, easy to use and understand.

Date Lady

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app is incredibly intuitive to use and their support team goes above and beyond. We just installed it, but can't wait to see how this helps with our search ranking over the next few months!

MyLittleWoody

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Great help and helpfull information. SEO can be difficult to understand, it's good to have some people you can ask question to.

colette by colette hayman

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Still testing out the app but the support I received from the team was excellent. 5 Stars to the customer service team.

Humdinger Designs

After trying the app for a while, I noticed something that concerned me. Milen reached out to me and explained the issues around my concern clearly and is working on a remedy to be implemented soon. Very professional and courteous. The app has a pleasing interface and makes updating SEO information easy.

Revive Wear

Location Australia

We use this app for SEO and image optimisation. Excellent support received which they fixed issues within our theme. We love that is was easy to set up and you can bulk apply changes to meta and alt tags.

CreoGlass E-Shop

Fantastic experience with the App and The Service. I recommend this Smart SEO to everyone! Thank you, Lina!

fuuzzi

Was hard in the beginning but the support is great! and made it simple. Highly recommended, baby steps are provided if needed.

Disco & Co

Location Switzerland

Really happy with the app so far. It’s intuitive and easy to use, even if you’re a novice at SEO. Would definitely recommend.