Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

bitkim.com

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Bu uygulama gerçekten mükemmel. Her konuda yardımcı oldular. Canlı destek anında cevap vermektedir. Özellikle Rado'ya teşekkür ederiz.

Bling Bling Baby Boutique

I worked with Rado, who was extremely knowledgeable and more than helpful! Absolutely Outstanding app!

srispiceuk

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Having just purchased this I asked for some help from support and wow they didnt just tell me what I should do and point me to articles but actually checked things for me and implemented them too. I had Lina and she couldnt have been more helpful. I really was super impressed by the level of support and service. Def 5 stars and really pleased to have some of my google warnings fixed immediately by lina and the rest she advised me what I had to do (add in my SKU numbers etc)

REVIVE Daily Electrolytes

Location South Africa

Rado is an absolute star! We had a couple of installation issues with the app and he assisted us immediately. Highly recommended!

Culinary Prestige

The person helping me set up (Lina) was AWESOME!
It seems fast and efficient and looking forward to using it.

The Spy Lamp™

Location Germany

The support team did an excellent job with my store, I truly appreciate their time and effort. Thank you.

Synthetic Pro Audio

Great results after one month and the best support I have ever experienced! Shopify is a hard platform to crack as far as product SEO goes, but these guys will sure help with that.

allpawspetproducts

Location Australia

I started to use this app for a month now and nothing shows any results or how it is helping my website, when contacting customer service they took a LONG time to reply to my questions and didn't even reply to one of my questions about a overpayment and I had to go the shopify for the answer who then contacted the customer service team to get a reply and customer service team didn't even reply to me at all. Find a better app that will help you and reply to you. Now getting harrast by Milen about me not contacting them when they are aware of why I deleted their app.
I was actually charged twice and it was more than the .46c you say it is , as I was on the one of your plans.. and there was no reply from your company for 4 days so I went to shopify. 2 months on since I have had this app and they were still messaging me, Most companies message you once or twice and then give up- not this company still continued for 2 months, no wonder I didnt reply.

May 18, 2022

Hi Ingrid,

Your support messages were received during the night because you are in Australia and we are in Europe. Our support staff replied first thing in the morning to your questions. Nowhere you mentioned an overpayment, you just said that you do not understand what the app is doing and that you want a refund. In any case an overpayment is not possible because all billing goes through Shopify. So our support replied that you will be refunded and then took the matter to Shopify because it was only $0.46 that we had to refund and for some reason we could not do it from our dashboard. I guess because it was less than a $1. And while the discussion with Shopify was unfolding you left us a 1-star review. Since then I have sent you several messages and tried to call you to explain that these $0.46 will be refunded. I did also mention that we can help with anything you do not understand about SEO, and for free. But you just ignored my messages. I believe this is highly unprofessional and that it's not us who deserve the bad review in this situation.

Anyway, bottom line is your $0.46 has been refunded and now that we are 100% certain that you are just ignoring us, rather than us not being able to get in touch with you, you will not be "harassed" by our team anymore.

Good luck with your business!

Turner & Walker Pet Portraits

So far no issues, support very responsive and willing to help fix issues if found, would recommend *****

SOL VAE

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Above and beyond customer service! This app is extremely intuitive. I searched high and low for a good SEO app, and this one finally worked. I'm very excited to keep using it. A critical element in our Shopify app stack!