Smart SEO & Image Optimizer

Smart SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

APROPOS The Concept Store

a must have App for every Shop!! The Support is very fast and courteous. Linda helped me to increase the Seobility of our Store. Thx :)

Ushop17Bags

I've tried several SEO apps on my shop and like Smart SEO the best! Reasonable subscription fee providing so much value! The support team is super helpful. They reached out and helped me to clean leftover codes from other SEO apps I ever used!

Fat Boy Fight

Really happy with the ap and the customer service was outstanding! Highly recommend - Thank you for your help!

Abysm Internal

Customer support rocks! they are fast, kind and patient, despite being me the one that caused the issue in the first place due to my inexperience!
They will have your back no matter what!

BRISHNI

Great SEO app and a behind the app a very friendly team providing excillent service. I had some problem with structured data, they fixed it on my site.

Growly Delivers

Easy to use and fantastic customer service. Spending five dollars for this is a no-brainer in my opinon.

GBS LLC

I've used and still using this this App for my site SEO and it's highly recommended. The developers offer a first class Support.

ASSURED SIGNS

This is a good app, it's easy to use and it has a very helpful team behind it too. I am very happy with it.

stepstones-health.nl

I got stuck on improving SEO. In addition, I found out that Meta tags in the web shop caused a problem in the search results of Google. In addition to an excellent explanation of how to use the Smart SEO tool, I was also assisted in improving code in the shopify store that was getting in the way of search results. I highly recommend Smart SEO. Both the App and the fast and targeted support from Rado and his team. If only all apps were like Smart SEO :)

Orient Store

Nice App that do fix your website seo issues, customer support is amazing and exceptional as well from them