Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Automatedfxtradingsystems

Brilliant APP . Both the app and the tech support is first-class. I found it to be brilliantly simple and effective to use for a newbie to the world of SEO. ATS London

Twelve Silver Trees Jewellery

I have just started using this app, it was incredibly easy to integrate & user friendly. It’s early days but I’m very pleased so far. Twelvesilvertrees.com

PremiumCDKeys.com

One of the best SEO plugin for shopify. After tons of research and checking other SEO plugins I decided to use this one and no doubt my decision was right. The support team is amazingly responsive and this is the easiest SEO plugin I have ever used. Thank you very much for your service. :)

Bunky's Books

This app helped me add all the right alt text to my pictures, which I didn't even realize was a problem! It helped me figure out exactly what needed to be done to improve my SEO, which has been a big issue for me because I'm moving an established business into a new store with a new name.

Divas Fashions

Wow and Wow, Milen has gone out of his way to assist us in matters not even related to his app, The Smart Seo app is user friendly and for the small fee per month you will surely not find any app close to this one for Alt tags, meta and Json-LD. Highly recommended by Divas Fashions

ActiveWear Me

Outstanding support , fast and reliable. I highly recommend the app. They even helped me with valuable articles about SEO and how to start with my new shop! I Recommend this app and their support ! Best Regards - ActiveWearMe.Com

PlayHardLookDope

I have had this Plugin for a couple of months now. I cannot figure out if I have it filled in properly and fully. I notice when I click to preview I am confused because it doesn't show what I filled in. Also, when I then go and click on the actual title and type it exactly into google, it's not showing the meta tag that I want, that I filled in with this app. It's showing my product description which, may be a little more personal and less SEO constructed. It's hard to get in touch with someone as well for help.

March 18, 2019

Hi Ebony,

First of all thank you for installing our app and I am sorry that you are having this frustration with it!

Please note that we have tried to reach you two times already explaining that we can setup the app for you and make sure that it is working properly. So far we have no received a reply from you and I am starting to suspect that you are not receiving our emails.

Hopefully we can get in touch through the conversation here and sort this out.

Milen Kovachev

CRASH Jewelry

I've been using this app for a long time. I think it is helping but I could use some instruction because I'm not real clear on how it works. I think if I could speak with someone about instruction that would help.

March 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for installing our app!

Sure, we can provide as much instructions as you need regarding the app. We can even set it up for you. Please contact us on support@kabukithemes.com and we will be in touch right away.

Thanks!

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion

I used the app to help me improve website SEO,it will alert me if some errors occur, the best app i have used.

Top Designer Brands

I used this app to auto generate meta description and meta keyword on topdesignerbrands.co.uk. There was a problem with metatag not being generated but the support team did help me solve the problem quickly.