Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

styleinshop

I love this app. The developer of this app is very helpful and accommodating. Looking forward new features on this app like image optimization and rename the images name so it can match with ALT tag

City Books & Lotto

I installed this app to assist with the structured data issues we had with Google and Rado and Milen were excellent. From the time we installed the app through to identifying and fixing the issues, their response has been fantastic. I highly recommend the app and the support received.

U-Cat

i love how its easy to use existing Tags and Text to create Alt-Text and Meta descriptions and so on. Love that. its totally whta i needed! I would wish for more options sorting my products and navigating throu a long list of them, finding the two or three items i added the last days without searching 8 pages, always starting from page 1 ;-)

Vitaminstube

Ich finde die app sehr hilfreich. Sie erspart einem jedemenge Zeitaufwand. Kann Sie nur weiterempfehlen !!

Hey Bud Skincare

Customer service has been amazing and if you are new to SEO this is definitely a must have and will help with your google rankings

Eleven Angels boutique

I have only just downloaded this but was very impressed by the immediate and proactive support to fix some things in my store. Thank you very much!

Purple Metro

The app is still new for us, so I can't say how effective it is, but the customer service support has been fantastic.

Drystone Apparel

Great app, and really good customer support, if you are new to SEO this is definitely a helping hand. Doesn't slow your website down at all either, which is always one of my concerns with bloated aps.

MoonSheep

Using Smart SEO for SEO optimization for my website, the team is super responsive and helpful, as I have no idea about SEO. Definitely recommend them! Great app and support!

Van Hammel

Really happy with the app, it gives me a clear view of my site on what i have to improve to score better on SEO. Thanks!