Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Boutique Audiowerks

I needed to improve my overall search engine placement but really don't have the time (or interest) to read up and stay current on all the optimization techniques PLUS figure out how to manage this in my Shopify store. This app was perfect for my needs: clear and easy to use, with smooth integration and an excellent feature set for the price. And most importantly, it works: my ranking in Google (I don't really bother with other search engines and so can't speak to those) has improved significantly, especially when searching for individual products. Highly recommended!

mythaicurry

I've been on Shopify for five years and over that time I have learnt to be wary of apps promising more than they deliver, or even worse, totally messing up my website. Therefore I am ultra-cautious when installing apps and absolutely vigilant in checking their performance. To be honest they don't get much better than Smart SEO, the app itself enabled me to optimise pages that a third party SEO check had found efficient. Then when I ran into other SEO problems specific to my site, support was superb and way beyond what I could expect. Milen went into my site hand coding and removing these errors and there were quite a few of them left behind from the previous app. When I ran a site audit I came out 100%, never seen that before! That's my input, I tested them and they delivered!

Shanthi Tailors Private Ltd

Jus Loving it. hope it gives me perfect Google Result. it is very simple to use and i found it quite easy

Zip.Dog

Easy to use and what I didn't understand Rado explained it through screen shops and short videos. Awesome service!!

SmartUs

They reached me for a misunderstanding. They have a great support system , everything was ok !!!!!!!

Circle Game Store

Nice app, I am totally new to the SEO thing and this app save me a lot of time in configuring the SEO aspect of my site

Airport Candy

Professional and quick response from the team. Rado assisted with duplicated structured data and errors and got rid of these. Would definitely recommend to any seller who prefer to support growing companies that offer quality products and great support!

Northwest Mary

I installed this program after trying several other SEO's. I needed a hand because there was leftover code bogging my page down and not allowing Smart SEO to do its work. Their staff especially Milen offered assistance to remove the old code and ensure the new app is working! So far I am thrilled with the results, and look forward to it helping my store. Thank you again Milen and Smart SEO.
MM owner of Northwest Mary

AlexGear

I love this app! I installed this one for Json-ld and it worked in a flash. Just integrated the app and it created the proper data structure for me. It also has other good features like meta tags and alt text configuration that is a plus point. It's very affordable too and their customer service is also prompt and good.
I was worried that somehow the app will affect my website loading time but it didn't. I'm super satisfied!

Alpha Bois Co. Alpha Wood Co.

Une app très facile à utiliser et à naviguer. Elle est aussi efficace - j'ai eu plus de visites - www.alphaboisco.com. L'équipe de support est excellente. An app that is very easy set up and to use. This app works as well. I had more visits after installing this app - www.alphawoodco.com/en. The support team is excellent.