Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 15, 2022

The app is very good, but the support really stands out. Love when i see a company focus in helping the clients the best when they can, and that they do it really fast also. Been using for sometime, has some real good analyzing and help info. Does the job, but could be better, like have a button to automatize all that's setup when you want, or automatically update all points points when the site changes. But once more...kudos for the support team...

Prime Vapes Brasil ™
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 14, 2022

The app satisfies all requirements. The interface of the app is very clear and well-structured, and the support is really very good. I received excellent help. Many thanks, especially to Rado.

AMORI COFFEE
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 13, 2022

Great app - very easy to use and worth the money. Support is also very proactive in helping you optimize!

LugerGG
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 13, 2022

Very good customer service, the price is fair, easy to use application, support is very fast and friendly in answering all your questions

Subliphone
Chile
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 12, 2022

If you're looking for the best SEO app with amazing support, look no further than Smart SEO. Rudo, one of the support agents has been helping us since day one and is always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we have. The app itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, we're extremely happy with Smart SEO and would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a good SEO app.

Hollands Country Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 10, 2022

Easy to use great app for beginning in the seo and also has advanced option the free version does a good job.

Le Baron Joue
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 6, 2022

Super helpful. I never had a better support than this one, helpful at every step and giving useful recommendation. I love it.

LENJERIE-IEFTINA
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 31, 2022

I used this app to do meta tags and alt-text automation for SEO. The app is easy to navigate and it has an excellent team of technical support that is always reliable and and awesome to collaborate with in fixing SEO issues on our site. Thank you so much for fast and super efficient tech support. -Emmanuel and Dustin Web Developer/Designer and Net Admin famousstages.com

Famous Stages
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited August 28, 2022

I tried the smart SEO app on the free trial.
I have to say the customer service and support from Rado was outstanding. He gave me useful advice and helped us way beyond our expectations. I highly recommend this app for ease of use. Thanks John

NZ Pump And Water Filters
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 26, 2022

I downloaded SmartSEO to help with my site's meta tags, titles, and description. Incredibly intuitive app and the customer service is TOP notch! Thank you, Lina! :)

Access Pro Supply