Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LEMABO.de

Location Germany

great support Helped me set it up and fixed bugs. Nice, factual and fast. We recommend! The app is also convincing.

KACE

Location Brazil

one of the most powerful apps that I've used
the functionalities of the pro plan is exactly what I was looking for

ADDMS

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Very good SEO Optimization App and also, the service and assistance provided by the SmartSEO team for setting up the app was excellent

Befree Tees & Things LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

she was very helpful and exceeded what I asked of her appreciate all she has done would definitely recommend

Atom Studios UK

This app was great for helping us manage the SEO on our website. Their customer service was really helpful any time we had a problem.

Little Villains

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had many SEO optimization apps over the years and this is by far the best and easiest to use. Also the support is amazing, super quick to respond and makes sure the app is installed correctly for you.

The Project Garments

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great support. They have been very helpful when I needed them and my problem has been resolved although not their fault.

Quebec SUP

good customer service and efficient . Resolved my problem really fast and Rado was super freindly. Thanks

Click Hair

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app, very simple to use and customer service is very incredible. They fixed an issue for us in olny 5 minutes. Highly recommend!

1DEZIRE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Useful app. Really awesome and helping support staff. Rado is very helpful and got me through with the initial setup and optimizations. highly recommend.