Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Esdeli

This app has been very easy to work with and understand. As first timers integrating SEO into a website, it has been a very educational experience and the results have already begun to show in our analytics. We would highly recommend this to fellow Shopifyers!

Emily Westenberger

The app is great for organizing everything. It doesn’t help with specifics as far as how good your SEO is. You have to do that yourself. It helps with more general rules like how many words you are using to optimize search.

Mystic Wylds

Easy to use. Seems to cover the needed parts for SEO. It will take some time to see if my pages actually rank. So far so good.

BVP Marketing LLC

I have only been using the application for 4 days and I am very satisfied. It is helping me much to optimize the store of my Company from scratch.
I sincerely recommend using this app first because it is very easy to set up and very intuitive.

LuxeJoie

EASY TO USE!!! I was looking to rank better on Google and needed a tool like the service people who host on WordPress use and I found the Smart SEO app. I set it up and had finished all the 'homework' in just about an hour. I have a catalog of about 80 items. I had a few questions and my emails were answered within hours very throughly. As were my then follow up questions. I read that it can take up to 6 months for your SEO changes to take effect and to see any real changes. That was confirmed by one of my followup questions. SEO is the slow game so now I'll work on email marketing, social media marketing, and add some shopping ads as well. I don't expect to see changes overnight. My waiting game is strong.. Thanks

Shop Lisa Kline

This app is a GREAT help to ranking higher if you're willing to put in the work and update the SEO of your site! It's really easy to use and over time it makes a big impact. We love it!

Sirget Shop

The app is really great. It provides so many easy tools to optimize my site to help in a higher ranking in google search.

Bprotectedstore

I installed the App while piloting my website, I found it very easy to use and understand and it does a great job.

Hermony Labs

Smart SEO works like a charm - easy to install and easy to use... It is an an essential app on our store. Also - the support team is very responsive.

Jay Kirby

Excellent customer service and the app is super easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone with a shopify store.