Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

HUESOME

Excellent app for SEO with great support! The developers have a great insight on the topic and were very proactive to give some valuable advices to me. A must have app for some serious SEO! Highly recommended!!

vapemallglobal.com

Great App and amazing support team very responsive and helpful thanks for helping me out working great for me.

Status Mugs

wow fantastic app rely worth the money. help team are brilliant highly recommend to everyone helped us a lot www.statusmugs.co.uk

parissa.com

Smart SEO is a great plugin for requires little to no setup. I just installed it and everything was already up and running. I highly recommend anybody looking to manage their page titles, meta descriptions and etc. to use this app.

Clélia mode

très bonne appli pratique et conforme au attente. Json ld le test google très pratique très intuitif et convivial je recommande

Glitz and Glamourous by Faye

I’m using the app to boost visibility for my website. I had trouble setting it up but on contacting support they were able to fix it for me. Very efficient and helpful! Thanks so much!

share the steals and deals

i used this app for my meta tags, and i required the help of their support team, as i am not the most familiar with coding. they got back to me quickly with a helpful response.

CoupleLife Shop

This application is very easy to use, a few clicks and you have SEO optimization, you will have great support from Sherpas Design, I can not wait to see the first results.

Bare Skin Care by Dr. Bollmann

I used this app to help me improve my SEO. It was easy to install and support answers questions so far.

Olio71

I have Jut Installed the app. It is Easy to go..Let's see what benefit my store can get from this app...