Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Develop Device

Smart SEO is an awesome app that saves me a lot of time and headaches. But what's more, the speed, competence, and helpfulness of the support are incredible! Thank you and I recommend it!

Vivian Graf

I use it mainly to speed up the ALT Image description. it saves me a ton of time compared to before. Love it!

ג׳רזיס קלאב

Just Installed the app. Had some questions, and the customer support came in hand. Very kind and helpful! Hope the app will do it thing as i need to give it some time.

the plant party

Great support. Set-Up is done, Everything looks great and validated. Much appreciated. I am looking forward to see this APP improving my SEO ranking.

IBI Scientific

Helpful customer service! Know that you must leave the app active for updates to meta descriptions & structured data to stay.

kudos.tv

The easiest and the most convenient app for all things SEO - its free plan allows you to do tons of crucial things for your store optimization and the support is excellent, to say the least! Looking forward to getting a subscription asap and recommend you do the same ;)

EdWonder

I couldn't be happier of how things are going with Smart SEO. Outstanding customer service
Thnx Rado

Printed Pawz

This app is amazing, with so much functionality! And I have never received more timely and helpful support from an app! I am so eager to see how the changes they have helped make will impact my SEO.

Aus Gnade

Super nützliche App mit tollen Futures! Funktioniert schnell und sehr benutzerfreundlich gestaltet.
Vielen Dank!

Black Tea Motorbikes

Really nice forthcoming support. Simple to use App & easy to install. Definitely recommend for every Shopify Store.