Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

AlterGlam

This app looks very promising and it is very easy to setup. Time will tell if it does a good job, but so far so good. And the price is really good compare to other apps. Keep it up, guys!

3G Medical Limited

The app is great, but the support has been even better. Highly recommended for getting your structured data issues set up and resolved. We had specific issues over a prolonged period of time and the support has always been fast and actually useful, unlike so many other developers that tend to respond but not offer solutions.

Discover Happy Place

Smart SEO provides easy bulk editing and quick optimization. It took me only a few minutes to optimize all of my products.

Paws and Me

I used this wonderful App and it is a sure value for money. Easy to use as compared to other APPs. Thank you, Smart SEO- Paws and Me

Noots

Very user friendly and simple to use. Excellent, cost effective choice to get going with SEO on your site.

Natuxia

Easy to use. So far no problem. I had a question and the support answered quickly. Saves time compared to doing everything yourself.

backyarddirect

I was having trouble getting my products approved on GMS but after installing Smart SEO, google was able to approve them. Thanks God this app works! There are heaps of other great features that I haven't even tried yet.

Roasted Bean Box

I found Smart SEO to be extremely useful and user-friendly. Above all, it was the quick and constant support from the team (Rado) who helped me with technical support to get my website visible.

3Dream Teknoloji

I used it to organize meta and alt tags. They were very helpful during the installation. Super easy to use

Producsio

Really helped with my SEO. Cannot wait to see its results going forward. Also it is very affordable for those starting out.