Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

VM Aquatics

Trying to fix structured data can be a real headache but this app makes it so easy.
It has lots of other great features as well but the structured data along is definitely worth the subscription cost.
Also, very fast response from their support if you need it.
Overall I definitely recommend this great app!

Boardworx

Lina was amazing from Smart SEO, I had lots of problems and she sorted them and reviewed code and also another app that was giving the site a problem , I can not recomend her high enough, AMAZING SERViCE!!!!

Essentia Store

User friendly dashboard, perfect customer service, reasonable pricing... what you waiting for? Give them a chance

FTM International

Great app, I love it how it works. I optimized all my images without any issues, also removed micro data! + wonderful, fast customer service. Good luck for you guys!

HACOY

One of our favourite apps, easy to use and very helpful. The support team reacts very fast and friendly.

SEELENlook

Einfach Top! Alles was man für SEO braucht dabei, toller Support! Der Support Mitarbeiter hat selbst Fehler im Theme gefunden, gemeldet, korrigiert und wertvolle Tipps gegeben!

Crazoulis Glitter & Craft Supplies

If I could give 100 stars I would. This app is a life saver and the customer support has been truly above and beyond. If you are struggling with Google and need help, just download it - You won't be sorry.

Art Bloss

I really love this app, I am a beginner in SEO and it helps me a lot and supporter Rado is nice and helps me to fix my problem quickly. Everybody should try it and have this awesome app.

ARTdiscount

Excellent support staff for any issues that may occur. A very useful app with more great features being added.

VapourOxide Australia

Just started using this app to clean up some of our alt tags and to get our structured data formatted correctly. When it comes to on-site/ on-page SEO, this app, Smart SEO know what they are doing. Smart SEO is so easy to use and the support team have an abundance of knowledge when it comes to SEO to help you along the way. Big shout out to Rado for all his help. We are still in trial period of the app but already our "Discovered - currently not indexed" pages are getting indexed. Thanks team. Definitely recommend to anybody wishing to clean up their on-page SEO.