Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 9, 2022

This app is incredibly intuitive to use and their support team goes above and beyond. We just installed it, but can't wait to see how this helps with our search ranking over the next few months!

Date Lady
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
August 9, 2022

Great help and helpfull information. SEO can be difficult to understand, it's good to have some people you can ask question to.

MyLittleWoody
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 9, 2022

Still testing out the app but the support I received from the team was excellent. 5 Stars to the customer service team.

colette by colette hayman
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 9, 2022

After trying the app for a while, I noticed something that concerned me. Milen reached out to me and explained the issues around my concern clearly and is working on a remedy to be implemented soon. Very professional and courteous. The app has a pleasing interface and makes updating SEO information easy.

Humdinger Designs
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 3, 2022

We use this app for SEO and image optimisation. Excellent support received which they fixed issues within our theme. We love that is was easy to set up and you can bulk apply changes to meta and alt tags.

Revive Wear
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 1, 2022

Fantastic experience with the App and The Service. I recommend this Smart SEO to everyone! Thank you, Lina!

CreoGlass E-Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 28, 2022

Was hard in the beginning but the support is great! and made it simple. Highly recommended, baby steps are provided if needed.

fuuzzi
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 25, 2022

Really happy with the app so far. It’s intuitive and easy to use, even if you’re a novice at SEO. Would definitely recommend.

Disco & Co
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited July 25, 2022

I had an issue with the application, and support contacted me to fix the problem. Kudos to the team! Smart SEO folks go above and beyond to ensure the app works properly.

Tag4MyPet
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 22, 2022

Very easy app, assistance was great, Removed soms old code from an other app without any problem. Give good advice. Great team

Shopvoorgezondheid