Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Beauty Vitae

This is a very good app, I saw the difference immediately. Most notably the app sets up the JSON schema very efficiently

K and G Cycles

So far, we are very pleased with this app. It is well organized and accomplishes what we need to accomplish with our SEO.

INOMEGA

Hello, I'm using this app since a week now because I had problem to validate my products on my Google Merchant. I had a mismatching price problem. The support gave me very detailed analyses of my problem and help me resolve it. Thanks a lot for your time guys.

BioTech Life Sciences

This app is the best of its kind for the job of structured data.

The team are super-helpful also and it is priced very reasonably.

GoodPostureNow

This app offers what many other apps do at a significant lower price. It is easy to use and set up and overall a great SEO app. The app also provides the functionality of being able to remove old microdata with a single click of a button - something I found highly useful to help clean up old structured data. Customer support has gone beyond expectation to provide the best possible service I could ask for. Very happy with the service.

TYDE Creative

Loved the app, made configuring the meta data on my website super simple. Definitely recommend for other shops!

chicachicpr

I was using an expensive app for the SEO. Then I found this one and give it a try. Personally, I like it when an app has good support. And this one exactly has that plus the app works great at a better value.

Bonbon Kiddy Boutique

Amazing app and great, helpful staff. Very dedicated and determined to resolve my SEO issues as my website didn’t appear at searching engines. Fast replies and quick resolution. Would recommend to everyone!

Cartel De Amore

Why there so much manual work no need for that... You need to be able to automate everything with tokens...

June 17, 2020

The original review was as follows:

"Crap! Why there so much crap, no need for that bulshit... You need to be able to automate everything with tokens..."

But what Shopify did is to remove the profanity from the review to make it more legit in other words protect and legitimize an otherwise dodgy merchant.

To Shopify I would like to say:

Way to go Shopify! You are the ones that deserve a bad review here and I would have given you one but we are your partners and unlike you we will act as one. Next time please take into account that your partners are as valuable as your merchants, if not more valuable and do support them.

To the merchant I would like to say:

The profanity in your review speaks about a person who is unfit to do business and therefore I believe that people visiting your website should know this. And we as an SEO company will make sure that they do.

Bodyluxpro All Rights Reserved

I will leave 4 stars for the simplicity of the app. App itself seems to be good and easy to use, which is important as many other apps do not have an easy and friendly UI, but. It would be helpful if you had these features: like keywords suggestions, what specifically needs to be improved to get better results. It seems that it is just suggesting a basic improvement, but does not really care if the text makes sense for example or if I have the right keywords in product title/description. Also, very helpful will be the report feature. Like how are my pages doing in reality, like the google ranking reporting, etc.