Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Northwest Mary

I installed this program after trying several other SEO's. I needed a hand because there was leftover code bogging my page down and not allowing Smart SEO to do its work. Their staff especially Milen offered assistance to remove the old code and ensure the new app is working! So far I am thrilled with the results, and look forward to it helping my store. Thank you again Milen and Smart SEO.
MM owner of Northwest Mary

AlexGear

I love this app! I installed this one for Json-ld and it worked in a flash. Just integrated the app and it created the proper data structure for me. It also has other good features like meta tags and alt text configuration that is a plus point. It's very affordable too and their customer service is also prompt and good.
I was worried that somehow the app will affect my website loading time but it didn't. I'm super satisfied!

Alpha Bois Co. Alpha Wood Co.

Une app très facile à utiliser et à naviguer. Elle est aussi efficace - j'ai eu plus de visites - www.alphaboisco.com. L'équipe de support est excellente. An app that is very easy set up and to use. This app works as well. I had more visits after installing this app - www.alphawoodco.com/en. The support team is excellent.

bazarbizar.eu

Ho installato da pochi giorni la app Smart SEO e posso dire che ho avuto fortuna a conoscere la funzionalità dell' app e del supporto che è stato molto utile e disponibile e molto gentile, mi hanno aiutato a configurare l' app e anche il tema in modo corretto. Grazie a tutti quanti e buon lavoro.

Click Clack Cables

This app helped my website https://clickclackcables.com fix it's SEO problems! I appreciate what the company has done to help.

VERANO SALVAJE

This app is amazing. It's helped me increase my rank on Google through all its features. I highly recommend.

Pure Zees USA

Very good support from Rado who removed coding from a previous free SEO app I was using. Smart SEO is quite easy to use and I feel better now that at least I have done something about SEO for purezees.com because something is better than nothing. In the lap of the Gods now.

nordicsimply

Really easy to use - gives you a clear overview on everything in one place with directions on where to instantly make the changes to improve your SEO.

The Bargain Boat

It certainly helped create better SEO tags and titles. It is much too early to say what effect it may have on organic traffic and conversions. I expect in due time it will be of benefit. It seems quite useful.

Compact Camping Concepts

There are very few apps that I will give a Five Star Review to and pay for the privilege of using it , but this is one. Just top notch in design, ease of use and support. Rado was patient with me (my mistake caused the error) and I was able to fix what I broke.
**UPDATE**
Have been using the app for a while now, and I cannot say enough good things about it. If you are looking for an SEO that gives you off the chart search results this is it!! Highly recommend it!!

Our visits have gone up at least 10% in the six months or so that we've been using this app. May be more, but we're using a lot of channels at the moment. Its an asset, that has been proven.

Fully recommend this app. And I've tried quite a few.