Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Vdrise

Really really highly recommend this app.it's very easy to use and help you check and fix your website seo problems. Especially the customer service,very nice and friendly,love it! Nice job,many thanks!

Slot Car Corner LLC

The support team has been very responsive and proactive making suggestions to improve our store's SEO. For example, they identified a problem with the code in our native theme that was causing duplicate tags what were hurting our Google rankings. The app is straightforward to use making it easy to pinpoint where attention is needed to address issues affecting SEO. Overall, very pleased with this app and the team supporting it.

Doodlebox

The guys have been really helpful setting up Smart SEO. Hopefully this will start to deliver better search results on Google [other search engines are available!] given a little time.

paigh

Hi dear Smart SEO team, your app works well and your support is great! thanks for all the help and keep up the great work.

EL Cheapos Stuff

All I can say is WoW!! I downloaded this app and now I am Listed on the 1st page of the Google Search...Thanks Guys

Note Cards by Mike

Keeping SEO optimized is a breeze with Smart SEO; a quick check to make sure the metadata is updated, and easy updates if they're needed. It's also very budget friendly. Thank you!

JP Gift Cards

So far so good, customer support has been really helpful with integration and fixes. Will update the review once positive results have shown.

Moss Brothers

Thanks, this is a great app! I would recommend this to all my contacts and work colleagues. It has taken my website to further heights.

Michigan Metal Artwork

WANT THE BEST, USE THIS APP! I have used other SEO apps that charge triple, switched to this one and couldn't be more happier.

Super easy setup, and the Customer Support is one of the best!

Within minutes, they fixed a minor issue caused by my theme to ensure PERFECT product markup.

I would recommend this app to anyone needing a REAL SEO APP! A++++

The North Curve

Really easy to install, set up, and use. It helped me find those last few tweaks to my SEO that I had missed.