Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Purfect Puzzles

The Smart SEO team at Sherpas Design did an awesome job getting me up and running with their app. Very responsive.

SUPERGSUND.DE

Best SEO App for google. Tried other apps, but SmartSEO is really smart and very usefull. Easy to understand and easy setup. Works also with Shopify 2.0. Support is very fast and fixed some issues we had with our theme at the beginning... thanks so much !!! If you have trouble with JSON-LD structured data, try this app. And you will be happy...

Probuzzstore

An amazing easy to use app that does exactly what it's supposed to. Customer service is superb and doesn't only respond and resolve your issues, but rather give you an understanding of the whole aspect.

Handmade By Pixies®

This does exactly what I wanted it to do. Very useful and works for me, thankyou. I had issues with legacy app data and I am astounded by the high level customer services. Would highly recommend

Royaume du Tableau

I highly recommend smart seo, the application is really easy to use and meets my expectations. I asked the customer support about a doubt to fill my meta tags, (rado) answered me in a very clear and concise way and even went beyond my questions. Very good customer support.

elektronik-kaufen.ch

Google wouldn't approve my products for enhanced free listings. Had some duplicated structered data from previous SEO apps, got fixed by Rado in no time.

Crochetmilie

Sherpas Design makes really great apps! Smart SEO helped me to know that there were SEO job to make to my store :D It's so easy!!

Uesco Cranes

The ability to show or hide products from the Google page results is key. There are a lot of products we sell as part of a packaged good, but don't want to be purchased individually. Smart SEO helps us prevent those individual products from being listed by tweaking the actual sitemap. The support has also been extremely responsive and thorough in their explanations.

Develop Device

Smart SEO is an awesome app that saves me a lot of time and headaches. But what's more, the speed, competence, and helpfulness of the support are incredible! Thank you and I recommend it!

Vivian Graf

I use it mainly to speed up the ALT Image description. it saves me a ton of time compared to before. Love it!