Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Kidzstore.eu

Great app. Valuable and really simple to use. We can easily setup some important SEO settings for all our pages and products in a few clicks.

Good Gutty

Great app, customer service super helpful. Highly recommended, has really helped us with all aspects of our SEO.

Clinks

We used this app to help us improve our SEO. Rado is very helpful and went out of his way to provide the solutions we needed.

CoffeeTime

Amazing app and support. I was really impressed by the support from Rado. Thank you and keep up the good work.

The Kitchen Door Site

Very Helpful app will save you a lot of time. Excellent customer service. Quick response and help with fixing the mess in my code.

magicleaf-tea

Very easy to install, and helped me configure the site properly with all the basic SEO steps, as well as fix and optimize my products.

Suprent

I use this app to help me improve SEO optimization. The effect is amazing, I really like it, if used early, it will be even better.

GarnGuru

Great app for installing JSON schema on your website, and finding broken links on your website.
I would like the option to add video schema for blogposts or adding schema to specific pages, but otherwise it is a great app.

The Kettlery

Really helpful app to help get through the SEO basics and schema updates. Highly recommended for Shopify starters

3DMAKERWORKS

This app is extremely helpful with SEO. It gives an SEO score and makes recommendations on how to fix. Customer service is also excellent. Highly recommend!!